00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favourite Video Game Menus?

642 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-24 15:41:18

Same as title basically. The flashier the better.

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-24 16:59:14

I like customizable menus (original Deus Ex) and faction-specific themed ones (Starcraft, Tiberian Sun, etc.).

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-24 17:23:20

I always really liked the menu from this game with the arcade cabinets and 80's music. Always seemed like they put a lot of time into the presentation of the game.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-25 14:15:23

At 8/25/17 02:09 PM, Hoodie wrote: Warioware twisted

That one actually used that gyro sensor for navigating menus, yes? Shame GBA didn't get more gyro controlled games...

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-26 01:55:42

Never liked flashy or creative - when it comes to UI I don't want something that's going to be distracting or betray expectations, I want to navigate the options as efficiently as possible, namely playing the game or saving/loading smoothly.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-26 11:46:40

At 8/26/17 01:55 AM, Kwing wrote: Never liked flashy or creative - when it comes to UI I don't want something that's going to be distracting or betray expectations, I want to navigate the options as efficiently as possible, namely playing the game or saving/loading smoothly.

I suppose something really simplistic is your cup of tea then. On the top of my head, games with really simplistic menus and UI in general would be the three Team Ico games. If you have played them, you would know what I mean.

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-26 12:59:56

Mortal kombat VS DC had a good one.

my sig has fighters in it bitches

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Video Game Menus? 2017-08-31 17:12:02

DinoPark Tycoon has literally a restaurant-style menu where you can buy food for your dinos.

Sometimes, there's even a fly that lands on the menu, and you can try to squish it by flipping the pages.

Favourite Video Game Menus?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature