00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ps2 games you want on PS4?

617 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ps2 games you want on PS4? 2017-08-23 10:33:59

I think I'd have to go with Tekken 5, Tales of the Abyss, Pac-Man World 2 to name a few.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

GTA: Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories.

Edit:
Preferably with a more appropriate soundtrack for LCS.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Ps2 games you want on PS4? 2017-08-23 15:36:07

I don't see the point to be totally honest, other than games that would benefit from online play but I don't generally play multiplayer games.

I guess if they re-released Maximo (3D Ghosts n Goblins game) I'd probably buy it, and if it sold well they might make an all-new sequel.

Response to Ps2 games you want on PS4? 2017-08-23 16:13:59

Beyond Good or Evil would be preaty cool on the ps4 (i know the second games is coming 2018)

Response to Ps2 games you want on PS4? 2017-08-24 11:20:13

God Hand. Ideally, I'd love to see a sequel developed by Platinum Games, but that will probably never happen. I was also going to mention Okami, but that is supposedly being released for PS4 sometime in December. If that's legit, then there's no reason why Capcom can't do God Hand as well.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Ps2 games you want on PS4? 2017-08-26 02:20:22

when i bought a PS4 last year, i searched the playstation store for an updated version of Final Fantasy 12, but there wasn't one, and i was kinda sad about that. i was like Well that's never gonna happen... but not only did they recently release a remastered FFXII, it's based on the Japanese International Zodiac Job System version of the game, which i always wanted to play.

so yeah, my wishlist is already complete on that front.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Ps2 games you want on PS4? 2017-08-26 08:54:04

TimeSplitters, please.

BBS Signature