00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Movie script idea.

424 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

German soldier in operation barbarrosa. He falls in love with a russain whore in some village. She stops being a whore and marries him. He hides this of course, then she becomes pregnant. The Russians are closing in and they are losing ground. He has lost all his friends. So he deserts the army to live with his secret wife. When the Russians find him they kill the baby and rape the woman. He escapes the prison to find his wife. They escape the Russians but the Germans kill his wife and make him rejoin them, stating that he was lucky they did not kill him, he was a war hero so they lie to their officers and said he was found in Russian hands. At the end they are fighting on the oder and his home which was bombed by the allies and his whole family was killed so he shoots himself in the head before Russians enters Berlin. He writes a note "heil Hitler". The end.

Thoughts?

Response to Movie script idea. 2017-09-01 07:45:03

it sounds like true anti axis sarcasm to me,

I would like to be a movie star yet not in this film....

I was think a good name for a movie would be "computer action" and it writes it self as Hollywood makes millions of my art an words then one day woody alan invites me to be in a movie and ironically that's the name...

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Movie script idea. 2017-09-13 10:00:39

At 9/1/17 07:45 AM, jasobeluexy wrote: it sounds like true anti axis sarcasm to me,

I would like to be a movie star yet not in this film....

I was think a good name for a movie would be "computer action" and it writes it self as Hollywood makes millions of my art an words then one day woody alan invites me to be in a movie and ironically that's the name...

I speak negative about Russia too. The book forgotten soldier by a real French man in the German army is far worse.