00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

RIP Hellsing920

1,451 Views | 8 Replies

RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-08 20:54:33

Hellsing920(real name Emer Prevost) was a YouTuber who did game reviews, rants, live streams and his famous movie review series named "Reaction and Review". Recently, he died of hernia surgery complications at the age of 34. Just in case any of you on this site knows him or seen his videos, know that he has passed away and please give his family and friends your condolences. Rest In Peace, Hellsing920.

RIP Hellsing920

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-08 21:05:22

At 8/8/17 09:01 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EF1xlosUa74

Is he that guy who got mad at Asalieri for not liking a Sonic the Hedgehog racing game?

Yes. That's him.

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-08 22:08:51

I never gotten around to watch any of his stuff but Rip

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-09 00:57:49

I was actually looking for his channel a while back, he posted a review of Singularity I didn't like. Sad that this was how I found it; it's also weird he died of a hernia complication as that's one of the most routine surgeries they do, I've even had one.

BBS Signature

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-09 08:53:32

At 8/9/17 12:57 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: I was actually looking for his channel a while back, he posted a review of Singularity I didn't like. Sad that this was how I found it; it's also weird he died of a hernia complication as that's one of the most routine surgeries they do, I've even had one.

Well, there are different types of hernias. Some are more dangerous than others. I know a girl who died during hiatal hernia surgery. I know a guy who lived, but it took 6 hours to repair his dual inguenal hernias.

I do agree though, his weight was probably an issue.

Being obese for any surgery raises your risks.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-09 16:56:17

Only a year younger than me.

Luckily I've spent that year bicycling and losing weight, and am currently the lightest I've ever been as an adult.

I just want to live long enough to tap dance on the graves of my enemies.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-10 09:03:29

At 8/10/17 08:24 AM, Hacklyn wrote:
wear all the safety gear and get away from trucks.

I basically do the opposite of this.

I ride on big HWY 78 on a major truck route without a helmet.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-11 17:07:58 (edited 2017-08-11 17:19:44)

I used to follow him and other members of the Wingerdinger crew (RandomDCE, Lillylivers, Big Al, HeavybassX, etc) back in 2009-2012 and was a member of the site until a shit for brains troll hit them with hacking and false Youtube claims.

Makes me wonder about my hiatal hernia I discovered I had in 2013 when I had an endoscopy done. The doctor said a lot of people live with them, but I wonder if it's worth trying to get it taken care of now. I'm not obese but still.

At 8/9/17 03:45 PM, Hacklyn wrote:

At least, though, he has a youtube legacy. I wonder of they archive these somewhere?

There is an archive of his videos.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to RIP Hellsing920 2017-08-11 21:22:10

At 8/11/17 05:07 PM, wildfire4461 wrote:
Makes me wonder about my hiatal hernia I discovered I had in 2013 when I had an endoscopy done. The doctor said a lot of people live with them, but I wonder if it's worth trying to get it taken care of now. I'm not obese but still.

I had an inguinal hernia repaired in February that occurred back in September while lifting at the gym, the biggest thing they warned me off was it could render me infertile if they clipped my vas, but that was like a .5% chance and it's only happened to 2 of her patients before. Hernia repair was her specialty so she's had a few thousand patients which made me pretty confidant.

It's a pretty safe procedure, but depending where it occurs at or what is stuck in it there can be complications.

BBS Signature