00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mcgregor or Mayweather

410 Views | 4 Replies

Mcgregor or Mayweather 2017-08-05 16:24:07

Thoughts on who's gonna win or how the fight will go?

Response to Mcgregor or Mayweather 2017-08-05 17:15:59

At 8/5/17 04:24 PM, IdleMan wrote: Thoughts on who's gonna win or how the fight will go?

Wrong forum. And Mcgregor.

Response to Mcgregor or Mayweather 2017-08-05 18:01:04

At 8/5/17 05:21 PM, lapis wrote:
At 8/5/17 05:15 PM, EdyKel wrote: And Mcgregor.
Are you serious? One of the best defensive boxers of all time against someone who isn't even really a boxer?

The whole purpose of that fight seems to be to make loads of money anyway.

What if Trump had to box McCain? (blatant attempt to shoehorn politics into it)

I like to root for the underdogs. Mcgregor has a lot of spunk, and might surprise us - even if he is doing it mostly for the money. I mean, yeah, the odds seem against him, but you know, weirder things have happened.

Oh, and I would love to see a match up between McCain and Trump, with one running away, and one croaking after giving chase. Though my money would be on both croaking from the the physical exhaustion of it all.

Response to Mcgregor or Mayweather 2017-08-06 01:17:01

Mayweather, and to be honest, this is less of a sports event and more of a freakshow. A lot of the banter does traffic in racism, bigotry and other unpleasantness (even if it completely for show), but this is practically typical in fight promotions (to say nothing about fan reactions) and Donald Trump and co. revel in this, which kinds of makes me wonder sometimes why bother fighting it when they going to do it anyway regardless of what anyone thinks?

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Mcgregor or Mayweather 2017-08-06 14:42:58

Wrong forum, and this is what happens when guys have just completed dominated their sport to the point that there's no money left to be made in them fighting within it.

I also suspect this will be fixed or "worked". Reminds me of "Ali vs Inoki" and that was fixed...so yeah. Anyway, no hard feelings, but it's clear this wasn't meant to be political and it's gotta end now.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature