00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How To Play SWF Files (No Browser!)

3,275 Views | 0 Replies

As most of you probably know, flash is hitting the shitter soon. Luckily, I've found a few programs to keep you're Swf files alive!

Step 1: "Download Your SWF File" (If possible) The first thing you'll need before starting is, obviously, the flash file. One easy way that I found is to simply go onto This website Where you can just link the .SWF file you want, and press the download button. When you finish downloading your file, proceed to step 2

Step 2: "Download Swiff Player" Keep in mind, Swiff player isn't your only option when it comes to playing SWF files, but it's the one that works best for me. Here's the link. Keep in mind that even though it recommends windows vista, XP, and 2000, that it works perfectly fine on modern computers.

Step 3: Once you finish the download, open up swiff player, click file, open, and pick the SWF file you want to run. If you have done the other steps, the SWF file should begin to play.

(SIDE NOTE :Not all games run 100% On Swiff player, but rarely ever are the issues game breaking, mostly just graphical stuff. If you would like some of your SWF files converted to MP4, feel free to private message me, and I'll do my best to help you out!)

-With Love, KAIRO