00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VlSP3R just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs.

347 Views | 5 Replies

Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs. 2017-07-28 13:52:51

The fact that you clicked this link has probably put you on a watchlist.

I guess you have nothing to lose to read the rest of it then, do you?

What I'm about to tell you has destroyed many lives. I can honestly say thousands have died because of the secret I'm about to tell you. However, all politics aside, the truth is the truth, and people need to know.

Garlic is an extremely dangerous substance known from ancient times for it's ability to kill microorganisms. However, garlic in it's raw state has a harsh flavor that makes it difficult to convince a target to eat enough of it to get the desired effect.

The Garlic Bomb is simple in construction, but devastating in execution.

Simply peel and separate an entire head of garlic on a 6" X 6" (approximate) piece of aluminum (aluminium won't work) foil. Add a dash of olive oil or a glob of butter. Wrap and twist like a Hershey's Kiss.

Then, place directly in an ignition source, such as a charcoal fire or broiler.

Once the savory smell hits, take cover, because there's about to be a flavor explosion.

The garlic will soften into a pasty consistency, great to spread as a condiment or to serve as a side dish all it's own.

Even as we speak, heart patients are suffering their final death throes from oil and butter induced cholesterol.

The truth is in your hands now. Use it wisely.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs. 2017-07-28 16:08:48

Step 2: add garlic bomb and some milk and butter to at least 3 lbs. of freshly boiled potatoes

Step 3: this is sort of an "anarchist's dilemma". Either use a hand masher to get a creamy product that still has a bit of substance, or use an electric mixer to get a smooth, velvety end product

Step 4: add a bit of sea salt and a tablespoon of black or white pepper(or both if you're feeling nasty, Miss Jackson) and mix it in

Step 5: furiously stroke your penis and/or vagina as you shovel copious amounts of end product into your gaping maw, resulting in your heart and genitals simultaneously exploding in a cornucopia of ecstasy

Response to Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs. 2017-07-28 16:44:54

At 7/28/17 04:20 PM, sjwgenocide wrote:
i think an association that i am affiliated with is already one of the six hundred thousand nsa watch words

Just because you ate a cherry jellybean one time does not mean you know what a red pill is.

"Waaa, Waaa, Science empirically supports racism, all hail the god Science, affirmer of my most deep seated and shameful feelings!"

Intelligence is a lens, and just like a lens, it can show a distorted reflection of the viewer in it's glare as much as it can show the way forward.

Once any fact becomes known, the brain spins it, and it loses some of it's truth. Just because you've become addicted to the experience of surrealistic mind blowing revelations didn't ever change any of the truth, it just enabled you to spin the truth in a particularly hard and self-affirming way.

The brain has a tendency to confuse the obvious for the important. It has to do with an illusion of control necessary for confident action. If you knew how truly helpless you were, you would have contempt for the struggle you now see yourself engaged in.

Garlic butter isn't just a code. It's a biochemical key to unlock the secrets of your mind. Turmeric, for example, is the sign of enlightenment of the Buddhist life style. Yellow turmeric is used to dye the robes of monks. They devote their lives to it, build temples to it.

Imagine what would happen to the service economy if people learned how to cook cheap and simple meals at home, and developed contempt for people too stupid and lazy to make their own gourmet food from scratch, especially in the age of industrial agriculture. Imagine if technology made subsistence lifestyles comfortable and worthwhile.

Culinary terrorism is about putting fear into Monsanto. Now get on my level and start rolling garlic bombs, we've got a food revolution to win.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs. 2017-07-28 17:06:31

At 7/28/17 04:52 PM, sjwgenocide wrote: as long as Men of Science (patent pending) like michio kaku and neil degrasse tyson are allowed to comment indiscriminately on all fields of science, i think i can confidently assert that science doesn't support racism

They're just Uncle Toms. Or Uncle Tomoki.

Response to Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs. 2017-07-28 18:02:05

At 7/28/17 05:46 PM, sjwgenocide wrote:
At 7/28/17 05:06 PM, thenoodge wrote: They're just Uncle Toms. Or Uncle Tomoki.
i will just put on the record here that i was referring to those two to make fun of their tendency to mansplain as physicists, not because of their race. i don't even see color!!!

Who does?

Response to Culinary Terrorism: Garlic Bombs. 2017-07-29 22:23:28

At 7/28/17 01:52 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: The fact that you clicked this link has probably put you on a watchlist.

well I'm a brown person living in Trump's US, so..

I guess you have nothing to lose to read the rest of it then, do you?

a NewGrounds user can only gain from a FunkBRS thread

What I'm about to tell you has destroyed many lives. I can honestly say thousands have died because of the secret I'm about to tell you. However, all politics aside, the truth is the truth, and people need to know.

proceed, Alex.

Garlic is an extremely dangerous substance known from ancient times for it's ability to kill microorganisms. However, garlic in it's raw state has a harsh flavor that makes it difficult to convince a target to eat enough of it to get the desired effect.

not just micoorganisms; it is known to be lethal towards small dogs.

The Garlic Bomb is simple in construction, but devastating in execution.

Simply peel and separate an entire head of garlic on a 6" X 6" (approximate) piece of aluminum (aluminium won't work) foil. Add a dash of olive oil or a glob of butter. Wrap and twist like a Hershey's Kiss.

Then, place directly in an ignition source, such as a charcoal fire or broiler.

Once the savory smell hits, take cover, because there's about to be a flavor explosion.

The garlic will soften into a pasty consistency, great to spread as a condiment or to serve as a side dish all it's own.

Even as we speak, heart patients are suffering their final death throes from oil and butter induced cholesterol.

The truth is in your hands now. Use it wisely.

ahh, garlic paste. one of the best spreads/condiments known to man, especially when it's fresh. I like to mix it with black beans, cayenne, and cilantro.

BBS Signature