00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Just Another Story - Strategy RPG

316 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

General:
Just Another Story will be a Strategy RPG, inspired by games like Valkyria Chronicles and Lost Dimension. With this game, I really want to push the limits on the type of game mechanics we can introduce to a strategy RPG with freeform movement.

Gameplay will put an emphasis on strategy. However, the player will also be encouraged to observe the environment around them. Objects on the battlefield can have special interactions that can be triggered with very specific character actions. It will be up to you, as the player, to notice these objects and make use of them in your strategy.

What I'm Looking For:
Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be building a greyboxed version of a demo level. I'm going to use an iterative level design process, so I need people who are available to test each build of the game and regularly give feedback.

If you're interested in helping me test the greybox level, you can e-mail me at contact@diamondhenge.com with your contact information.

I'll be posting more updates on the game's progress on this thread as I complete more parts of the game.

Just Another Story - Strategy RPG