00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Darkshark183 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jokes are jokes

313 Views | 6 Replies

Jokes are jokes 2017-07-18 07:56:35

I made a post about self promotion as a joke and this fucking white bread looking asshole locked my thread and lectured me on where to post for reviews. Like dude i was fucking joking he's the white knight of fucking newgrounds apparently.

Response to Jokes are jokes 2017-07-18 08:59:13 (edited 2017-07-18 09:03:23)

At 7/18/17 07:56 AM, Wallflow3er wrote: I made a post about self promotion as a joke and this fucking white bread looking asshole locked my thread and lectured me on where to post for reviews. Like dude i was fucking joking he's the white knight of fucking newgrounds apparently.

Cry about it some more.

EDIT: sorry, knee-jerk response.

We get a lot of self-promotional threads in the audio forum where you posted your thread. I did what I always do, which is pointing out that these types of threads are not allowed around there, and pointed you in the right direction.

I'm not sure how that warrants personal insults.

Response to Jokes are jokes 2017-07-18 09:04:25

At 7/18/17 08:59 AM, Mich wrote:
At 7/18/17 07:56 AM, Wallflow3er wrote: I made a post about self promotion as a joke and this fucking white bread looking asshole locked my thread and lectured me on where to post for reviews. Like dude i was fucking joking he's the white knight of fucking newgrounds apparently.
Cry about it some more.

:Dude i was going to explain that it was a joke and i was going to fess up to the fact that i should have made it more clear and take responsibility for it but you locked the thread immediately.

Response to Jokes are jokes 2017-07-18 09:08:43

At 7/18/17 09:04 AM, Wallflow3er wrote:
At 7/18/17 08:59 AM, Mich wrote:
Cry about it some more.

Dude i was going to explain that it was a joke and i was going to fess up to the fact that i should have made it more clear and take responsibility for it but you locked the thread immediately.

Because these threads are so common, the post with links + immediate lock is customary to let the thread just sink to the bottom.

You can always send a PM as well. Anyway, to clarify, from my end it was just a matter of routine audio forum tidying.

Response to Jokes are jokes 2017-07-18 09:24:54

Cry about it some more.

Dude i was going to explain that it was a joke and i was going to fess up to the fact that i should have made it more clear and take responsibility for it but you locked the thread immediately.
Because these threads are so common, the post with links + immediate lock is customary to let the thread just sink to the bottom.

You can always send a PM as well. Anyway, to clarify, from my end it was just a matter of routine audio forum tidying.

:Alright i see whose you mean sorry i exploded like that You were just trying to keep shit posters from shit posting and clogging up the forum.

Response to Jokes are jokes 2017-07-18 23:55:49

At 7/18/17 09:04 AM, Wallflow3er wrote:

There's a ton of serious threads posted regularly that look exactly like yours. If you don't clarify it's a joke or make it funny enough, it's not gonna be understood as a joke.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Jokes are jokes 2017-07-19 01:53:53

There's a ton of serious threads posted regularly that look exactly like yours. If you don't clarify it's a joke or make it funny enough, it's not gonna be understood as a joke.

:Fair enough that's understandable i just thought it was stupid enough to pass as a joke