00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Am I banned from rescouting?

587 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Am I banned from rescouting? 2017-07-10 11:46:35

Is it possible to be blacklisted from being rescouted? I've been scouted and unscouted twice and my ratings aren't bad, is it possible that I have something posted thats preventing me from being rescouted? Or have I done something against the rules, i cant get a reply from any of the mods so i'll ask if anyone else out there has had the same problem?

Am I banned from rescouting?

[edit] I misunderstood you and thought you meant banned just in general. It's not possible to be blacklisted from getting scouted, and if someone scouts a user who uploads iffy work a mod will usually just remove them from being scouted.

I'm not a mod, but I saw your work a long time ago and I don't think you were banned since there doesn't seem to be any rulebreaking submissions (Plus, they would have been removed which would have given you a notification). I just think the people who scouted you were banned.

Do you happen to remember who scouted you? Because there was some drama in the art community a while ago, and someone who scouted a lot of artists ended up getting banned and left the community.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Am I banned from rescouting? 2017-07-10 18:50:59

I know of at least 1 person whos had the ability to scout taken away from them... I suppose its possible if you've been scouting really bad people over and over and people report you for it.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Am I banned from rescouting? 2017-07-10 19:02:30

You are not banned from being rescouted, it has and I believe can still happen where somebody is permabanned from the art portal an being rescouted. If you were unscouted it could be either a mod doesn't believe your art is at the level to be in the portal. Your art contains a lot of stolen or traced work in it - probably not the case from what I looked at.
Most likely is the person who scouted you was unscouted and therefore all of their scouts become unscouted as well. So just hang around keep posting and someone will probably scoop you up and scout you sooner or later.