00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

BC Provincial State of Emergency

464 Views | 8 Replies

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/newsalert-b-c-declares-province-wide-state-of-emergency-as-wildfires-rage-3/wcm/82f8f06c-d9a7-4b61-a751-4002d68caf2e

Almost 140 forest fires broke out in British Columbia, Canada on Friday. A state of emergency has been declared over here. BC is no stranger to forest fires, but the last state of emergency that's been declared was in 2003 also because of forest fires.
I live not too far from the Gustafsen wildfire, a 3200 hectare fire that started Thursday sometime before lunch. Some people I know had to evacuate their homes yesterday, and right now I'm on evacuation alert.

Careful out there people, the last few days have been real stinky. Any one else in BC affected by fires, I hope you don't die!

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-11 14:53:03

I knew the fire was bad when I heard what happened in Harrison, but I didnt know it got this out of control in the interior.

Hope everyone makes it out of there safely.

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-12 22:08:13

Man this shit happens too often out west. Be safe out there, all the best from Ontario

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/potatoman/sexy-potatoman

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-12 23:28:11

At 7/8/17 07:47 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/newsalert-b-c-declares-province-wide-state-of-emergency-as-wildfires-rage-3/wcm/82f8f06c-d9a7-4b61-a751-4002d68caf2e

Almost 140 forest fires broke out in British Columbia, Canada on Friday. A state of emergency has been declared over here. BC is no stranger to forest fires, but the last state of emergency that's been declared was in 2003 also because of forest fires.
I live not too far from the Gustafsen wildfire, a 3200 hectare fire that started Thursday sometime before lunch. Some people I know had to evacuate their homes yesterday, and right now I'm on evacuation alert.

Careful out there people, the last few days have been real stinky. Any one else in BC affected by fires, I hope you don't die!

Be safe and take care, and I hope all your friends make it through okay.

As far as the rest of the basement living shits in this thread who write "burn, baby, burn" or something like it, go fuck yourselves.

Really. Man up.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-13 14:31:02

Most of these fires have started just outside of towns... Coincidence?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-14 14:46:03

there were about three fires in the uk within the last month

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-14 14:47:31

At 7/14/17 02:47 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 7/14/17 02:46 PM, akin11 wrote: there were about three fires in the uk within the last month
BBQ season is great am i right?

yes boi

Kind of scary, I'm nowhere near those areas yet we've had about 3 fires happen in the past week (with one of them being a huge forest fire).

Worst of all, my biggest phobia is fire. Thanks universe.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to BC Provincial State of Emergency 2017-07-16 17:45:57

I'm in an unaffected area of B.C.... but yeah good luck to all me neighbours

BBS Signature