00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mangoneNG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need some help finding somethin,

393 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need some help finding somethin, 2017-07-02 14:04:32

This was, years ago. I can't remember the name, or anything. I barely have the image in my head, Im pretty sure it was on NG. It was a flash game of the movie 'Scream 2' if I remember correctly, It just came up in my head over the years, and I do wanna find it. I don't remember the name at all, and I tried searching a bunch of variations on games on the search, didn't find shit.
I remember the scenes, you play as the female character or whatever the fuck from the movie, ghostface or whatever is at the couch, he turns to you and says some shit ripped right from the movie from the sounds of it, if you didnt click on something in time, it was a game over, the other parts I don't remember, but I do remember you were in a schoolhouse, scream appears, and you have to click on a window and crash out of it.
Generally by today's standards the game isn't great from what I remember, not much shading, art was mediocre from my memories, but I do wanna find it, cause it just came up in my head. I dunno if it got removed, blammed, whatever, but if I can be helped in locating this game it would be greatly appreciated.

hi how are ya