00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Evil Based Terror VS GOD's WRATH

319 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Gods Wrath is something that you do not want to arouse and I believe it has been. Evil Based Terror is what I believe arouses Gods Wrath. What therefore is evil based terror that we might not arouse Gods Wrath and how do you "get back" in to the favor of God once his wrath is aroused. The Bible says God is slow to anger, kind of like a storm, it begins far off and as the thunder and lightning bear down with heavy rains it gets more and more violent until at one point the storm hits and an leaves behind mass destruction.

Evil Based terror is that element of wrongness that loves to do the wrong thing with a certain mayham that never turns around and attempts to do the right thing. In one sense I would say that "evil=mean spirited wrongness". I inadvertently seeded these minds by attempting to go against them yet I did attempt to seed them with jesus thoughts. In doing this it was like swatting a hornets nest with no armor. And I believe this evil based terror is what arouses Gods Wrath.

Once you enter Gods Wrath which is like a HOLY terror you have "one option". And that is to get one you knees and pray and turn from evil and do good. And that disobedience lawlessness and wrongness is a sure shot to arouse Gods Wrath. How much of this wrath is aimed at America you should ask yourselves and what can you do as an American to please God. The righteousness on one man can save a city. Will you repent or continue to sin. think about it.

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.