00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dear god, please hear my call...

357 Views | 6 Replies

Smite all those unworthy of living in your kingdom! Smite all those who would kill fellow human beings! Let your powers be known to all!

---

No response? Well, that's too bad. At least it proves that there's no god. And if I don't believe in Jesus and his message, do I go to hell? Does buddhists for example go to hell for being unbelievers as well?

Response to Dear god, please hear my call... 2017-06-26 02:48:11

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Dear god, please hear my call... 2017-06-26 10:42:11

At 6/26/17 01:39 AM, BronzeHeart92 wrote: No response? Well, that's too bad. At least it proves that there's no god. And if I don't believe in Jesus and his message, do I go to hell? Does buddhists for example go to hell for being unbelievers as well?

Buddhists don't acknowledge God, so from a Christian perspective they would.

This signature will actually not appear at the bottom of this post.

At 6/26/17 01:39 AM, BronzeHeart92 wrote: No response? Well, that's too bad. At least it proves that there's no god.

No, all it really proves is that you believe God is obligated to listen and respond to you (hint: he's not)

Response to Dear god, please hear my call... 2017-06-29 04:57:00

At 6/28/17 10:51 PM, Dre wrote: No, all it really proves is that you believe God is obligated to listen and respond to you (hint: he's not)

I never would have expected better from the thread title. Fools like to pretend they're wise to avoid the ugly truth. Sort of par for the course.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Dear god, please hear my call... 2017-06-29 04:59:44

OP is a snowflake with an inflated sense of entitlement. Yawn.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Dear god, please hear my call... 2017-06-29 06:51:15

"No" is also an answer.