00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm upset with my brother.

286 Views | 4 Replies

I'm upset with my brother. 2017-06-25 18:14:33

Me and my brother got into a heated argument today outside. He called me a selfish, lazy and childish pussy. He even tried to choke me to death. We have been at it with each other for years. But today, he crossed the line and I am tired of putting up with his fat ass. He thinks he's better than everyone and he goes around trying to start shit with people. This guy is 36 years old and I'm 24 years old and he acts like a fucking 4 year old. I'm tired of it. I want to know what is the best course of action to take because I want this to come to an end! Seriously, what should I do?

"Get busy living or get busy dying." -Andy Dufresne -The Shawshank Redemption

Response to I'm upset with my brother. 2017-06-25 18:30:27

Transition to female. Instinctively your older brother will instead work to prevent unworthy guys from fucking you. Then get him back by fucking the lowest class guys you can find.

Oh the look on his face afterwards...

BBS Signature

Jerk off on his French toast.

At 6/25/17 06:14 PM, sirleibl wrote: Me and my brother got into a heated argument today outside. He called me a selfish, lazy and childish pussy. He even tried to choke me to death. We have been at it with each other for years. But today, he crossed the line and I am tired of putting up with his fat ass. He thinks he's better than everyone and he goes around trying to start shit with people. This guy is 36 years old and I'm 24 years old and he acts like a fucking 4 year old. I'm tired of it. I want to know what is the best course of action to take because I want this to come to an end! Seriously, what should I do?

I'm going to cry if this is a troll post and that I just fell for it, but anyway:

So how exactly do you react when he does these kinds of things? Might be best to either cut him off (you're 24 and have no reason to keep contact with him. Imo, the "blood is deeper than water" saying is total bs) or to change how you react to him. If he calls you those things and they're completely out of line, respond to him calmly with things like "sorry you feel that way." If you react back with anger, it only escalates things which does nothing to help the situation.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to I'm upset with my brother. 2017-06-26 06:59:13

Ignore him I guess, lol.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art