00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

paid work-converting flash swivel

393 Views | 3 Replies

paid work-converting flash swivel 2017-06-18 07:08:45

Looking for a person who can convert a couple of swf files into video

Response to paid work-converting flash swivel 2017-06-23 10:57:45

At 6/20/17 02:19 PM, RightTime wrote:
At 6/18/17 07:08 AM, kikkimikki wrote: Looking for a person who can convert a couple of swf files into video
Does it pay well or poorly?

Send me a pm and we can discuss it. I know its easy and quick for a person who pwns that software, but I know that it still is a nice thing to do so I can pay good. #Greedisgood

Response to paid work-converting flash swivel 2017-06-24 15:00:48

At 6/23/17 11:04 AM, NekoMika wrote: It's free and easy to use. It takes some time to convert the content from .swf to .mp4. Why are you wanting someone else to do this for you when you can do this yourself for free?

I have trouble with the software itself cause it seems to always render it only 50% on both my Macs.
There seems to be a white scratch over the screen.

Anyway, I`ll pay highly if you wish that.

paid work-converting flash swivel

At 6/24/17 03:00 PM, kikkimikki wrote:
At 6/23/17 11:04 AM, NekoMika wrote: It's free and easy to use. It takes some time to convert the content from .swf to .mp4. Why are you wanting someone else to do this for you when you can do this yourself for free?
I have trouble with the software itself cause it seems to always render it only 50% on both my Macs.
There seems to be a white scratch over the screen.

Anyway, I`ll pay highly if you wish that.

Take the free method, Dude.

However, if that does not work, I will happily try it for you for free as well. Just Reply to this specific message, or Private Message so I get the Star Notification.

Just a heads up though, I animate on a Macbook Air, and lately that's been starting to lag.

Edit: I misread and thought you said convert .Fla to Video. Still I'll try to help you if you wish.

Just call me Psycho for short.