00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mark Cuban says...

2,287 Views | 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 12:32:23

I would think it funnier if you were mom and that's what you sound like, why do you no specify

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 12:59:48

At 6/21/17 12:32 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: I would think it funnier if you were mom and that's what you sound like, why do you no specify

Well trying having a psychologist for a mother, lol.

ADVENT VOICE!! HERE TO SERVE!!

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 13:03:24

I would prefer one for a wife

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 15:31:27

At 6/21/17 01:03 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: I would prefer one for a wife

there are thoughts on how that would be helpful.
"With the great power of insight, comes responses of detachable reflex."

somewhere in there you can fit in "responsibility". only who wants a responsible woman around?

A psychologist for a wife...I shudder at the idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 17:24:12

you don't play bat gammon wrestle mania royal rumble for any other reason but to have a responsible wife in my book....
and when you do that and win you gain a higher respect for women, sort of like when Jacob wrestle with God and Got a new Name.. and sometimes I think the only way to clear my dirt name is to have a nohold bars with a virgin and make love in the middle of the ring after words, yes I'm a little out there with my logic and as I have said my education ha been sabotaged yet a shirk for a wife would help me achieve the classification I need plus a bussines partner she would be..

yet at this point all my dreams and hopes are only that and it could happen AND PEOPLE are just being pessimises saying it won't, and it's just that everyone knows it's just "highly unlikely"...

and I think it would be righteous to have a psychologist because I am really into things like "deep thought and art therapy" and it has so backfired on me to the point where I am the quote un quote psyco and bleive it or not it's just a psyco running the ward...

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 17:33:34

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 17:37:57

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-21 21:50:09

At 6/21/17 05:24 PM, jasobeluexy wrote:
and I think it would be righteous to have a psychologist because I am really into things like "deep thought and art therapy" and it has so backfired on me to the point where I am the quote un quote psyco and bleive it or not it's just a psyco running the ward...

I have come to find that all too true...all too true.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-22 12:33:27

what do you find true about that??

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-22 18:04:01

At 6/22/17 12:33 PM, Xzuber8 wrote: what do you find true about that??

That most of the psychoanalyze made from the stand point of the observer, comes from a varied and twisted background. As much as the observer tries to remain objective and above the mindset of the person they are treating: it can be concluded that one running the ward could be just as crazy as the occupant of the ward.

Case in point: A Social worker chooses his/her occupation based on the belief that because they were wronged as a child, they can help to save the world, from their hurt perspective in life.
Only, what they see is that everyone who comes to them seeking service must have done something in there life to deserve their service; and can not possibly at any point get into a position to aid in there work of social service so they seek to keep them in need of any said social service; and would go so far as to say; if the person never received food stamps they would have never eaten; there job is more important than the client; though we all know a person eats based upon there service and or occupation. Not on what a Social service worker is willing to provide.

So a psychologist says the person is unable to function without meds. Though of course the person did much to seek aid, the psychologist keeps there job by providing the meds and attention for the crazy client. The shrink never gives any advice beyond continue to take your meds I will see you next week. The person continues to go down whatever crazy road they find to be distracting enough to keep speaking with the shrink and the crazy doctor says, "all is well, here are your meds, come back next week." Some psychologist get paid very well to tell people what they want to hear. As long as the person remains dependent upon the process all is well.
I believe it takes a certain kind of crazy to sit in a room with someone who has social problems and continue to take money from that person only to tell them all is well, see you next week.

We all know clarity of mind comes from an ordered life style, not from the words of a man/woman and the pill they are willing or not willing to provide.

But like Rob Thomas said in his song, "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, I know right now you can't tell, it'll take a while but maybe one day you'll see a different side of me."

When I think of that song, I would like to think he was referencing the very thing we are talking about. The people that hold the strings upon what is normal and not crazy and how crazy they must be to call someone else crazy based upon their need to nurture and just be needed.
Much like the wife that says, "You don't understand me." in hopes of ending the awkward silence at the dinner table. A silence developed from an over worked husband who comes home seeking peace and quite, yet finds an irate wife who when she says, "you don't understand me," she means I need some of your attention. I need to be needed. Take a while and then you'll see a different side of me.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-23 12:00:01 (edited 2017-06-23 12:07:33)

In other words..

a car doesn't run without faith... as much as you would like to believe it's the technology of the world, the designer had a certain clue as to a faith based system.. and with out faith the car would not work, only the consumer who bought the car dosen't have the same faith, and the designer who is sharing his faith by mass producing the car is not a-loud to reveal the source of the faith or he will loose his completive edge, yet you can reverse engineer the car and discover the same faith or goto the source; the manufacture, to see the guts of the car which has some sort of faith based gear and find out. And that new technologies only come when some one new discovers a faith within them selves and begins sharing his faith on a manufacturing leval..

in short the lighter won't light without a certain faith of the person who flicks his bic yet the person who flics it might not totally believe in jesus or believe at all yet the faith in the lighter works...

so faith it what makes things work but faith in jesus is what makes it real.

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-23 12:47:40

At this point I am forced to think... "Solidstate is absolutely Not what makes things real"

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-23 22:46:56

At 6/23/17 12:00 PM, Xzuber8 wrote:
so faith it what makes things work but faith in jesus is what makes it real.

Not to splice apple with oranges, or mix man with the machine. but faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. You can have faith in many things. You can have faith that your wife is going to be faithful and loyal to you. You can have faith that you'll hold down a job despite how your boss views you. You can have faith that Mark Cuban is write and the way to hold down in job in the future is to write and learn code; The application of that faith comes from the stepping into what you believe based upon the testimonies of others and making it real. Now faith in Jesus comes from the testament of another who says they have seen something in the body or out of the body they can not tell. A light at the end of the tunnel. Much like the 150 lb man that pushes 4 x his body weight, the application of belief, that when I start my car all will be well as the manufacture told me it would. I can do very little without faith or belief and the one that taught me was Jesus sooo...I can not separate the two.

He also taught me how to forgive 7 x 70 times so if it ever happens that things don't go as I believed, I can keep my faith.

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-24 13:17:45

what would happen if you splice a orange with mary j.... mary j blidge all over again :)

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-24 13:22:19

At 6/24/17 01:17 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: what would happen if you splice a orange with mary j.... mary j blidge all over again :)

What ever happened to her anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Mark Cuban says... 2017-06-25 16:36:38

these new age artist just kind of sort go there own way and go on tour and start new clothing lines and most just "mind there own business".. I'm sure you could google her and find out...