00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Demo Rejected by NewGrounds

314 Views | 6 Replies

Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 12:43:43

Hey folks. So I produced a short visual demo reel of a few animations I've voiced and attempted to upload it to my NG page. I recieved a message that it was not approved to be uploaded because, basically, it contained content created by other creators (the animations themselves). I credited all the creators and even provided links to their pages in the description. The rejection notice told me to message TomFulp to dispute. I messaged him and got no response. How do I handle this?

Any help is appreciated

Response to Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 13:14:58

I removed your work because I was contacted by Warner Bros that you have used their copyrighted materials.

Response to Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 13:23:51

At 6/15/17 01:14 PM, Makakaov wrote: I removed your work because I was contacted by Warner Bros that you have used their copyrighted materials.

Ahhh, so if I remove the pirates of the Carrabian clip I will be ok to upload it?

Response to Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 13:51:31

At 6/15/17 01:23 PM, StefJohnVoiceOvers wrote:
At 6/15/17 01:14 PM, Makakaov wrote: I removed your work because I was contacted by Warner Bros that you have used their copyrighted materials.
Ahhh, so if I remove the pirates of the Carrabian clip I will be ok to upload it?

I'm just kidding, I didn't even saw your submission, but you shouldn't use any copyrighted material without permission, even if you credit the author. In some countries you can use other stuff in order to teach and inform society about something, but using stuff just to make your flash look cooler is a no-no and jewish corporate army will sue you and Tom if they see such thing.

Response to Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 14:04:36

At 6/15/17 01:51 PM, Makakaov wrote:
I'm just kidding, I didn't even saw your submission, but you shouldn't use any copyrighted material without permission, even if you credit the author. In some countries you can use other stuff in order to teach and inform society about something, but using stuff just to make your flash look cooler is a no-no and jewish corporate army will sue you and Tom if they see such thing.

Haha I actually believed you. I thought you were a MOD or something. But the pirates clip is just a parody animation.

You can view it here
https://youtu.be/OJ0Gz2HMLrg

Response to Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 14:20:17

At 6/15/17 02:04 PM, StefJohnVoiceOvers wrote:
At 6/15/17 01:51 PM, Makakaov wrote:
Haha I actually believed you. I thought you were a MOD or something. But the pirates clip is just a parody animation.

You can view it here
https://youtu.be/OJ0Gz2HMLrg

You should just wait for Tom's reply. If you're impatient enough, you can @TomFulp him and he will come to this thread, guns blazing and kill everyone, angry that someone's summoning him to fix trivial shit, while he's trying to make his game about police coming straight from the underground. Or something like that.

Response to Demo Rejected by NewGrounds 2017-06-15 14:40:51

Well, you may have just summoned him for me! Haha