00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

morduhcai just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

More Nubiposh 2018

436 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-14 12:27:45

Play my latest game Dr. Steward HK's Nubiposh 2018! Actually, you will have to buy it first. Hey, I'm only going to let 600 of you buy it. Once that occurs, my Plan is to then take it off the market. Why? Well, those 600 individuals will have exclusive rights to contact the ZionAncientz. This game is probably the most special one I've ever created. It's like you are opening a door to the room of the ZionAncientz. Anywhoo, this game is only for those 600 special individuals.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-14 20:12:10

Remember what I said? Only 2 copies of ZionAncientz 2037 are being sold. Guess what? Someone bought 1 of the copies. So, that means that only 1 Final copy of ZionAncientz 2037 is being sold. Congratulations goes out to the first buyer. Who will be the Final buyer? Wow, this is exciting!
I'm going to put a deadline on the sale of the game. Yeah, that way I can move on and hurry up. If the final copy of the game isn't sold by December 14, 2017, I'm just going to go on ahead and take it off the market anyway. Yeah, because I have too much data and too much info to share for me to have to keep worrying about all of the business worries with Qwadvekt and my other gaming companies. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love money from my fans. It's just that running these businesses gets a little bothersome at times. I want to hurry and sell my other few companies. I just only want to concentrate on my favorite 2 companies that bring in the most money.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 16:48:29

I notice your style of advertisement is shoving pills down peoples throat... It Israel's duty to over see the saving of the planet is it not. The Why do you be greedy with your love....

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 16:52:03 (edited 2017-06-15 16:56:38)

In retrospect I see "the movie; the matrix" as an attempt by neo Nazi's to steal the blessing from Isreal.. the more of that red stew you eat the more you forget you are first in line.. The monster ate the recess ladies breast, who there for is King Jeremy. because King Nothing wants a recess ladies breast too/ or is that my dad because he dates a pe coach...

Lets get tropical tropical I wanna hear your body rock,

And what's wrong with this picture of the tropical paradise coloring book...

that it's not colored in...

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 17:02:28

At 6/15/17 04:48 PM, jasobeluexy wrote: I notice your style of advertisement is shoving pills down peoples throat... It Israel's duty to over see the saving of the planet is it not. The Why do you be greedy with your love....

I am a Doctor. However, I disagree. I do not feel that I shove pills down people's throat. You are obligated to your own opinion, of course.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 17:05:27

Coloring books are tropical. If one applies a topical solution to a tropical pollution, then where does one end up? Do they end up in the land of Nothing Red Stew? Or do they end up in the Topical Copacabana that brings them to the dredge of Space? Lukewarm questions, indeed, mr. jaso

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 17:07:40

Right now I am working on my movie. It is called Dr. Steward HK's Nubiposh 2018. It will be available for sale. My goal is to have it complete by January 2018. That would be awesome if I can have it finished before 2018.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 20:04:25 (edited 2017-06-15 20:05:54)

I have a "complex" with the N word/// It has little to do with racism except that, I am the ignorant one, and I am ignorant to the way true back people feel about it.. One questions I like to ask is "How dose the N word make you feel" and I have been doing a sort of.. an Anthropological study on the street, though I am not qualified to do much at all because my education has been sabotaged, I think we all just kind of test things inadvertently, and I try to get a feeling off of the streets so that my art is realavent and the fact or fiction of jesus is more or less irrevealent "if it is correctly taught" to you at a young age.. and for me it was not.. it just that the more jesus you get instilled in you the better and at one point you have to pump sunshine into an athesits and these people on "enation.org" were saying the "rockstars" love the number sixsixsix and I know there is death rock and there is living rock and that would be the divideing line.. I like life rock aka "rksap"..

so I the questions I ask you sir klar.. are these

how dose the n word make you feel,
and do you truly believe in jesus,
if so what do you believe about him...

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 22:42:33

My wife has just informed me that another one of my homies just died. And yet, I see more wealth and success come my direction. What is this connection between death and increased success, wealth, and fame? Oddly enough, this time I didn't even shed a tear. After all, my homie was very rude to my wife last week. I didn't appreciate that. She cussed him out. I chuckled and said he deserved it. I'm still pissed off at him. I doubt I'll go to his funeral.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-15 22:48:23

Those are 3 excellent questions!
1. The N word means a dumb person. I know I'm not a dumb person. People have called me the N word back in the day. So what! The N word doesn't describe me because I know I'm highly intelligent and sophisticated. It's just a word. Now, if somebody hits me in the face, then we gots a problem. We gotta go toe to toe. Words are words. They don't cause physical pain. Punches to the face? Aw naw!
2. I truly believe in Jesus Christ. The greatest Man who ever lived and Who is currently living in Heaven!
3. I believe Jesus Christ is my Savior. He died for my wicked sins. Through His Power, I will make it to Heaven!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to More Nubiposh 2018 2017-06-16 09:18:53

amen don't give the devil a foot hold or he will come and bite you in the eye....