00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite devs

664 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Favorite devs 2017-06-07 01:29:52

Mine are Blizzard and Bethesda, I have not found any of their games I do not like. Bethesda always has a smooth relaxing kind of style, oblivion from Bethesda was the only game that I found relaxing and challenging at the same time.

Blizzard is famous for WOW, but an not well known gem from them is Jade Empire, great music that sets the tone like WOW.

So what are yours?

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 03:30:16

My Number 1 is Bethesda, But after playing Overwatch and Diablo 3 I am really enjoying Blizzard.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 03:49:14 (edited 2017-06-07 03:49:45)

CD Project RED and From Soft.

edit: Bethesda is more like a publisher tbh

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 12:12:32

At 6/7/17 03:49 AM, Mismo wrote: CD Project RED and From Soft.

edit: Bethesda is more like a publisher tbh

Should've done my research, but I have not seen a bad game coming from Bethesda.

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 12:38:19 (edited 2017-06-07 12:44:50)

At 6/7/17 01:29 AM, WaffleCrisp wrote: Blizzard is famous for WOW, but an not well known gem from them is Jade Empire, great music that sets the tone like WOW.

They're probably not known for Jade Empire because that's a Bioware game.

I don't play Nintendo games as much as I used to, but I at least respect the company for being different and trying unique ideas even if their ability to adapt to the modern era of gaming after the Wii's surprise success can only be charitably described as a mixed bag. I guess part of me still really caring about Nintendo is just nostalgia.

I dig FromSoftware and I'm super-excited for whatever the announce at E3 but like a lot of Johnny-come-latelys I've only played the SoulsBorne games so take that for what you will.

Can't really think of more companies I'm stoked about. Don't know if that's because I'm more open to different games now or if I've just become more jaded.

At 6/7/17 03:49 AM, Mismo wrote: edit: Bethesda is more like a publisher tbh

They're kind of like both that exist as seperate entities under the same flag. You have both Bethesda Games Studio, which makes the Elder Scrolls and Fallout games and Bethesda Softworks which publishes games. And to make things more complicated they're both subsidiaries of Zenimax which is like the evil entity that's behind the copyright lawsuits and royalty shenanigans that get associated with Bethesda.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 14:38:41

In no particular order:

Arc System Works
Bethesda
Bioware
Netherrealm Studios
Rockstar
Naughty Dog
SEGA (sometimes)

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 18:05:59

I'm more fond of Indie devs like The Behemoth or Ed McMillen(though he's a game designer, not dev!) since those two have never let me down. So far I've liked every single game I've played from them (Anyone else waiting for Upd8 4 of Pit People AND The End is Nigh?) both old and new!

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 20:42:07 (edited 2017-06-07 20:42:32)

-FromSoftware
-Nintendo (sometimes)
-Valve
-Bungie
-BioWare (sometimes)

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-07 23:02:18

Insomniac because Ratchet & Clank owns. Spyro 1 is my favorite game of all time.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite devs 2017-06-08 21:42:30

Ed Mcmillen (Super Meat Boy)
Concerned Ape (Stardew Valley)
Metanet Software (N++ and the other "N" games seriously they're the best GO BUY N++ http://www.nplusplus.org/)
Phil Fish (FEZ, surrounded with controversy but I still respect him in a way)
HuniePot (HuniePop, the guy is hilarious)
Garry Newman (Gmod, he's also vry funy)
Coffee Stain Stuidos (Goat Sim)
and that TOm FUlp guy is oK i guesswhen the heck is nightmare cops or whatever it was called

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite devs 2017-08-07 14:31:57

i like the behemoth most because they didn't make one game wrong, otherwise Bethesda, Nintendo or Bioware