00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Resolamb Masters 2048

400 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-02 15:00:27

I am revealing certain Jewish pages to you.
If you are playing my games, then you are a Master of Resolamb Castle.
Resolamb Masters, I am very proud of you. I am one of your Watchmen. You all have successfully conquered the Emerald Jewel.
Enter the Sardonyx House now!
In today's news, there is a new law passed by the one eye. The Interracial Breeding is a crime. Any hetero individuals caught breeding in an interracial fashion will be imprisoned. And with that said, on to sports...

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-02 15:08:48

The one eye hates to see Black men and White women together. It pisses them off. They piss me off. I got a White chick. We're in love. I like to piss off the one eye. I love my sexy wife. I'm trying to get more Black chicks to date more White dudes.
You see, all of us have the power to go against what the one eye wants. The one eye hates the Black man. It's obvious. The one eye loves to try to womanize the Black man. Oh, boy. Black man in a dress. That's a knee slapper, eh? Oh boy. Black man dressed in drag and talking in a high pitched voice. That's a funny one, eh?
The focus of all men, not just Black men, is to be masculine. Be a man. Be strong. Don't let society womanize you and turn you into a pushover. You're a man for a reason, yo. Say something. Don't just sit there with your tail in between your legs and not voice your opinion. Speak out, homie. Don't be scared of the one eye.
If you notice any of my videos, I have my blue bandana over my face. I have my shades on. I have my hat on. I ain't wearing no skirt or no lingerie. I'm dressed like a man supposed to be.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-05 13:54:08

Hey, like I've told y'all before, we are now in World War 3. It's time that you prepare yourself for this war. Here's the thing. It's an unfair fight. See, terrorism is real. You may want to live in a fantasy world and pretend it isn't, but it is. You need to listen to what I've been telling you for a long time now. Get yourself ready and get yourself prepared. You need to protect yourself from the terrorists. First of all, pray to God and Jesus Christ every day for protection. They will protect you. Second, always be in Defense mode. Don't get caught slipping. Never let your guard down.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-05 13:58:40

I will give you pointers for survival. You may think I'm crazy, but you need to be in Survival mode. Terrorism is one of those unfair beasts that can strike anywhere. London, Paris, anywhere. When you are in a building, never take a sharp turn when going around a corner. Why not? Well, the terrorists are going to continue using knives and shanks to take human lives. I will let you know. I don't hate terrorists. God and Jesus Christ told us not to hate anyone. However, I know that they will burn in Hell for their evil deeds. They are warriors of Satan. Anyway, don't take sharp turns around blind corners. Take wide turns around corners. Be on alert and have yourself already in a Defense stance. That way if a terrorist tries to slash you with a knife, you can get your arms up in time to protect your vital organs. Trust me, it's much better to get stabbed in the arms than to get stabbed in the neck or the heart.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-05 14:05:06

Also, you need to form yourself a Frothism Posse. Now, what is that, you ask? Well, a Frothism Posse is a group of you and your friends or family members who travel together in packs. Think about it. What do predators in the wild do? The wolves, wild dogs, lions, etc. travel together in packs. Now, are you a prey? Or are you the predator? Well, if you roll with me, baby, you better be the predator! Don't be a sitting duck for the terrorists. Travel with at least 5 to 20 people in your Frothism Posse when y'all go to a public place. All of you need to know about Defense Stances and all of you need to know about being in Survival Mode. That way, you all can react quickly if there is a terrorist situation in your vicinity. Subdue the terrorist. Don't let him gain the upper hand. Take him down as quickly as possible, preferably, without killing him. He's a sick individual that is demon possessed. Subduing him is the best thing to do.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-07 00:22:49

Always remember to never group all Muslims into one big group. That's not smart. It's just like you can't group all Christians in one big group. There are differences. There are millions of Muslims and members of Islam who are totally against Radical Islam. Radical Islam is a part of Islam, it's not all of Islam. Just like there are crazy Christians who do some insane stuff. The crazy Christians are just a part of Christianity, not all of us. So remember to always make that distinction. Don't just put all Muslims or all of Islam into one big group. There are millions of American Muslims who were born over here and grew up here in America. They don't support Radical Islam. Just keep that in mind.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-08 10:29:33

One thing about terror.. Gods Wrath is True Terror...

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-09 01:52:22

It's kind of weird. I think I'm kind of bored of the boom boom now. Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through or something. My wife and I have had awesome boom boom over the years. All kinds of positions on all kinds of different terrains. Bean bags are really awesome. Stairs are great. Showers provide extra Vitamin C and plenty of Riboflavin. We're professional boom boomers. I wonder if I've grown bored of the boom boom because I've had so much of it. I think my wife is feeling the same way. Am I crazy or something? I mean, I would rather write a novel than have boom boom! How crazy is that?! The one and only Dr. Steward HK Lar Lover, professional boom boomer, rushing to the office to write a novel to avoid any possibility of the boom boom! What!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-09 01:59:18

Maybe it's just a phase I'm going through. Maybe four months from now I'll be all riled up again. I don't know, though. I'm feeling so chill right now. Everything is going better than I could have imagined. Hmmm, I think I'm noticing something. The more money I get from my fans, the less interested I become in boom boom. Hmmm, so the more products my fans are buying, the less interested I am in the boom boom. I guess that kind of makes sense. See, I don't really have to work to get money. It just comes to me. Boom boom deals with quite a bit of fiveplay. You have to get yourself in the mood to go through with the boom boom. Well, at least nowadays for me that's how it's been. I think that's how it's been with my wife as well. Honestly, we'd rather sleep now. And that's not a bad thing, either. Maybe this is just the next phase of our beautiful marriage. Because I'll tell you, we've had enough boom boom to last us at least 3 lifetimes. I can't tell you how many times we were late for work because of the boom boom. Yowza!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-10 04:02:03

Tell me if this makes sense. I'm not saying this is gonna happen. I'm just seeing if you think it makes sense as a possibility. Okay, so the one eye creates havoc and causes major problems in America. They cause major businesses to crash and close down. America sees a historic depression where dozens of millions of people lose their jobs. The prices soar. Bread costs $100.00 per loaf. Shoes cost $1,000.00. So, the people want to work because they're starving. So, what do they do? They join the military. You see, the Bible states that the U.S.A. will be the global bully that will work for the Pope. So imagine, dozens of millions of Americans joining the military because they are so hungry. Interesting, eh?

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Resolamb Masters 2048 2017-06-10 08:50:13

Research the Jewish-Roman Wars. It's a shame what the Romans did to my people way back then. Unfortunately, history has a sick way of repeating itself.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature