00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Covfefe

714 Views | 14 Replies

Covfefe 2017-06-02 12:35:49

Negative press covfefe.

It's a problem for us all.

However, in spite of covfefe....

Well, if I tell you the plan, you might stop it, and I wanna win. I want to win for America, and keep on winning, until everyone is just sick of all the winning we're doing.

All you need to know is that I'm doing it out of spite for the press, and their covfefe.

Covfefe is subject of grave national concern, and so in the name of secrecy I can't tell you how I plan to spite it, just know that I will.

America is safe in my tiny orange hands.

Signed,

----D. Trump, POTUS

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-02 18:29:59

At 6/2/17 05:11 PM, lapis wrote: They will not look back and remember covfefe.

I beg to differ. I still remember the humble potatoe.

It weakens the office of the presidency when this kind of thing happens, although that's not necessarily a bad thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-02 19:05:49

Funny thing about Covfefe that I've noticed: it's the first thing in a good long while in politics that everyone could stand behind and have a good, harmless laugh at. Even Mr. 45 himself may arguably have had a (rare) self depreciating moment when he followed it up by tweeting "What does Covfefe mean? Stay tuned!", so it's something that every man, woman and child can tease him on with no guilt attached. Don't let it distract from the issues, Trump is still an unmitigated disaster, but having something everyone but the extreme hardliners can join in and laugh at is a good thing to have.

We need the small breather from our gloomy prospects periodically, and if it's something that unites our country, however small or silly it may be I welcome it.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-03 21:21:22

At 6/2/17 06:29 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: It weakens the office of the presidency when this kind of thing happens, although that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think the amount of blatant, naked, self-aggrandizing criminal shit he's doing. The blatant incompetence that we may take us years (if ever) to dig out of is doing that. But then again, maybe I'm wrong. Because the resistance doesn't seem to be dying, the bad covfefe is still flooding in. When he pulled out Paris, city and state leaders said "ok, he dropped the ball...we'll pick it up thanks very much". Individual, local, personal, state wide democracy....that's seeming to become a thing again. Maybe there's a silver lining here after all.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-04 10:41:06

At 6/3/17 09:21 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I think the amount of blatant, naked, self-aggrandizing criminal shit he's doing. The blatant incompetence that we may take us years (if ever) to dig out of is doing that. But then again, maybe I'm wrong. Because the resistance doesn't seem to be dying, the bad covfefe is still flooding in. When he pulled out Paris, city and state leaders said "ok, he dropped the ball...we'll pick it up thanks very much". Individual, local, personal, state wide democracy....that's seeming to become a thing again. Maybe there's a silver lining here after all.

I agree, Trump's actions, words and policy are all worse than Covfefe, but those things take understanding and effort. They involve emotions and conflict. Covfefe allows people to channel their frustration and their disbelief at everything into a simple, stress free little package. When you think about his Europe bullshit, you have to combat the embarrasment, the hypocrisy, and the blind few who defend it. When you think of healthcre, the wall, the stark rise in white supremacist incidents, you have a worry and think about the real world consequences of his actions. With covfefe, all you have to think about is the stupidity and absurdity of it.

Covfefe is dead.
Long live Covfefe.

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-12 16:27:22

Looks like a congressman, Mike Quigley, introduced a new bill to congress called the "COVFEFE Act". It's actually a pretty serious, and non controversial, bill. It simply about preserving presidential tweets like any other documentary material that comes out of the White House.

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-12 16:42:28

At 6/12/17 04:27 PM, EdyKel wrote: Looks like a congressman, Mike Quigley, introduced a new bill to congress called the "COVFEFE Act". It's actually a pretty serious, and non controversial, bill. It simply about preserving presidential tweets like any other documentary material that comes out of the White House.

I do think this is a non-controversial, common sense idea.

But I'm pretty sure at least one "Republican" isn't going to be a fan....

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-12 17:55:10

who doesn't love a good cup of covfefe in the morny with your bae bae?

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-12 19:17:33

At 6/12/17 05:55 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: who doesn't love a good cup of covfefe in the morny with your bae bae?

My bae bae doesn't drink covfefe, sadly.

The bill does seem pretty common sense, though.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-13 07:45:18

At 6/12/17 07:17 PM, Gario wrote: My bae bae doesn't drink covfefe, sadly.

The bill does seem pretty common sense, though.

Cash me outside for some covfefe how bout dat?

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-13 11:20:21 (edited 2017-06-13 11:21:33)

Covfefe is hilarious. It sounds funny, it's an honest human mistake that anyone could make and would eventually happen to anyone who uses social media as much as Trump does.

But when the Trump machine says, "it's not a mistake, Trump doesn't make mistakes," now we have a problem. Because now we have a classic Authoritarian attack on reality, in order promote their "divine right" to rule.

Kim Jong Un's government does it all the time. Latest thing I've heard is that they tell North Koreans that Glorious Leader does not have to take shits, because his body is more highly calibrated than a normal human. And for decades they have lied about the conditions in South Korea and America to keep people from wanting to escape.

Look through history and you'll find a million examples of how Authoritarian rulers have written their own reality for the sake of their own rule. Hitler made up the idea of Aryan supremacy. Chinese Emperors attributed their rulership to the Mandate of Heaven. Ancient Pharaohs described themselves as living gods. Christian Kings claimed to be chosen by God, and the Catholic Church denied the advances of science, like Galileo's theory of heliocentrism, because they felt it threatened their rule over the minds of the people.

If it was only covfefe, that would be weird, but not a problem. But he is constantly insisting that the world is lying, from the size of his inauguration crowds at the beginning to the words of FBI director Comey last week. And now he can't even admit to a simple little human mistake, because he doesn't want to admit that he's human.

And it's not just an American president attacking reality, it's an army of puppets within the Republican party backing him up. These are not people who love America. These are not people who are interested in preserving the American Dream, in preserving Freedom. These are Authoritarians who will do anything to cling to power, in whatever form they can take it.

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-25 02:56:01

At 6/2/17 06:29 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
I beg to differ. I still remember the humble potatoe

New Communications Director to Investigate Covfefe.

Please, no cameras, no audio, no artists, no talking, no listening, no reporting.

Communications Director
S. Spicer

Response to Covfefe 2017-06-25 14:00:55

At 6/25/17 02:56 AM, JudgeDredd wrote:

Please, no cameras, no audio, no artists, no talking, no listening, no reporting.

Communications Director
S. Spicer

In order to win against the deplorable threat of covfefe on American soil, I have signed an executive order banning the recollection of the past, as I move forward to Make America Great Again. The freedom of the speech may remain sovereign as long as the freedom to recall what was spoken is properly regulated.

----D. Trump, POTUS

BBS Signature

Response to Covfefe 2017-07-29 07:07:50

At 6/25/17 02:00 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 6/25/17 02:56 AM, JudgeDredd wrote:

Communications Director
S. Spicer
In order to win against the deplorable threat of covfefe on American soil, I have signed an executive order banning the recollection of the past, as I move forward to Make America Great Again. The freedom of the speech may remain sovereign as long as the freedom to recall what was spoken is properly regulated.

----D. Trump, POTUS

I called a fu**king journo and gave him a fu**king lecture on why disclosing confidential sources is goddamn fu**king patriotic. Who fu**king knew he would be recording my tirade!?! What has this fu**king country come to?!?

Incoming Director of Communications
The Mooch

Response to Covfefe 2017-07-31 14:28:26

At 7/29/17 07:07 AM, JudgeDredd wrote:

I called a fu**king journo and gave him a fu**king lecture on why disclosing confidential sources is goddamn fu**king patriotic. Who fu**king knew he would be recording my tirade!?! What has this fu**king country come to?!?

Incoming Director of Communications
The Mooch

A lot of people, the best people, really, don't think it's unreasonable to think loyalty to the President is a major factor in an FBI director. That's why I fired Comey. Questioning authority in unamerican. Back when America was great, we were a colony of the British and they did a great job running the entire world. The FBI director shouldn't be wasting time investigating ME, when there are real criminals from other countries running around inside our borders.

As the most Presidential President to set the precedent of excellence to preside over the populace, know that if I ever did talk to the Russians, it was probably about finding a newer, younger wife to leave my current wife for, and not for help rigging the election. I bought this election fair and square with a small loan of a million dollars from my father, like any true blue American would.

You can trust me to create jobs, because I used to run a game show where I fired people and created openings in the workplace, in spite of all the negative covfefe surrounding it.

Yours Truly,

D. Trump
POTUS

BBS Signature