00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animate for aspiring YT-channel?!

582 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Have you always wanted to have your own YouTube series? Maybe this is your chance. :)

I run a Youtube channel, mainly for business and – let's say – for animation practice reasons (although the animations I created there consist almost only of tweens ;) and maybe an aspiring channel would be too much to say, it has about 20K subscribers, but every day there are coming more to it).
At the moment the content is mostly FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy's) related but I'm open for other game related subjects or even vlogs or so, as long as they're well received. Some of my animations have up to half a million clicks, so there's a decent audience size.

The deal would be a simple 50:50 one. That means I'd give you 50% of the income your video(s) generate. Of course with full transparency concerning the access to your stats.

The reason why I search animators for my channel is simply because I don't have much time at the moment (because of uni and also why I'm currently creating a small game) and I want to keep the channel alive and maybe to take the next steps to a bigger channel.

If you're interested, please contact me via pm or mail (joenufilms@gmail.com). I'm looking forward to examine your creative, innovative and fun content! :D

Cheers!

Oh, and here's the link to the channel: Jönu Films :)

Response to Animate for aspiring YT-channel?! 2017-05-30 06:07:39

Hi Joenu,

Sure sounds interesting you can find examples of my work on my main page:

http://wondermeow.newgrounds.com

If you like what you see we can go from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature