00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking For Talent! Read!!!

1,148 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys my name is Ellie or as you all know me in Newgrounds as Techmo-X. I'm a female beat maker/ Video Editor and make music in all accounts to a variety of genre and that's why I'm making a forum for it. I figured forums would be the best way to reach out to new talent and anyone who has been on here for a long while as well. I want to be able to take music off here and make a mix session for an undergoing build channel on YouTube that combines all around entertainment for music, games, art, and much more. Everything that is being added to the channel isn't to build up revenue but rather a way to help people get noticed and gain some sort of popularity towards what you do. Everyone is welcome to share your work and nothing will be used for anything else other than for the original concept of being edited into our videos. Our dream is to inspire people and spread creativity in it's rawest form and our goal is to help everyone gain something from our videos.

What we are looking for is;

-Musicians who specialize in today's Electronic charts genre's such as Chillstep, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Glitch Hop, Chipstep, House, Dance, Trap, Techno, Trance, etc

-Artists who are looking to share their artwork with the YouTube Community

-Creators of Flash Animation content who want to be showcased in our video lineup.

-Anyone who thrives on making games are welcome to submit their work for our monthly Game Tribute Video's

-Anyone with creativity to share.

Keep in mind that;

- WE DO NOT take credit for anyone's work that is posted on our channel. All credit (100%) is given to the original artist.

- WE DO NOT ACCEPT work that is not your ( Non-Original content of any sort). All submissions must be your own original work.

- WE NEVER alter, change, rearrange, or replace content on our channel. All submissions are only edited for showcasing in our videos.

- WE WILL NOT post anything without your permission. We ask before we take action.

- If you want to discard your submission from being posted on our channel send us a message through the Newgrounds mail system. We have a 100% response rate on here.

Our channel is not up yet and still going through maintainance before being being published so there is time to allow anyone interested in gaining a bit of popularity to post a submission you would like to get featured on our channel once we start rolling.

We are always on the Newgrounds Portal looking for new content so if we message you about your content or you message us first we will be happy to help you gain numbers.

All credit and links will be redirected to your music links. We will have more information on submitting your work but for now if anyone is interested leave your piece on our forums here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on the forum and we will answer them all.

Thanks in advance!

Techmo-X <3

"People say my music tells a story, that it transports them into a new plain of reality. I'd like to tell that story and perhaps show you something wonderful" - Teckmo-X

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-05-30 01:24:08

Sent you message ;)

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-05-30 02:34:11

i was interested until about the third word of the title when i realized i wouldnt qualify

Come join music competitions on Chips Compo and hang on our Discord!

Good artists copy. Great artists get banned from the Audio Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-05-30 22:06:16

do u accept idm?

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-05-31 01:55:08

All forms associated with EDM will do. We will accept IDM

"People say my music tells a story, that it transports them into a new plain of reality. I'd like to tell that story and perhaps show you something wonderful" - Teckmo-X

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-05-31 01:56:28

All levels from beginner to expert are welcome to share what they have. We look over all submissions and carefully pick them out in orders.

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-05-31 07:34:18

At 5/30/17 02:34 AM, johnfn wrote: i wouldnt qualify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3hTwsvJV_A

Sounds like an interesting project. Might join, but just want to wait a little while to see how this will work in practice

Just a random idiot

Response to Looking For Talent! Read!!! 2017-06-08 07:19:37

I'm just near to average edm artist and gonna get one of my songs out soon. You can check out my profile.

Learn the Rules like a pro, so you can Break them like an artist.

Sig by homicidee

BBS Signature