00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Explosion at Arianna Grande concert

4,053 Views | 47 Replies

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 13:52:27

Sorry, but it just wouldn't be like me if I didn't ask: Who the fuck is this?

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 5/23/17 01:52 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: Sorry, but it just wouldn't be like me if I didn't ask: Who the fuck is this?

some sort of R&B singer (whatever that is) I don't know I had to look her up on the wiki since I'm not up to date on whats in with the kids these days.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 14:22:33

Ariana Grande did a song about riding dicks like bicycles until they make you walk funny and your hips got all side-to-side.

How the fuck anyone can disapprove of this I have no idea.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 15:48:02

At 5/23/17 07:26 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 5/23/17 07:04 AM, EoD696 wrote: --
btw, I am not totally drunk off my ass right now.
You a liquor guy or a beer guy?

Liquor...usually...usually bourbon....but not yesterday, yesterday was beer.......hangovers suck

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 15:56:54

Actually IIRC, Grande was licking donuts in a store a while back and when got cited, she pulled a Randy Marsh and talked tough shit America like an ungrateful bitch. Needless to say, I think this is what we call an "I told you so" moment.

What is it about ISIS that makes them hate music so much that they want to kill people? First, they beheaded a person for listening to EDITED rap music, then they attacked the Bataclan in Paris, now bombing an Arianna Grande concert? Then again, Islamic extremism and fun don't exactly see eye to eye on a lot of things, so yeah.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 18:37:40

At 5/23/17 04:29 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Has Percie ever won any of his political arguments?

Considering the thread is (supposed) to be about a concert massacre, I can guarantee there won't be any winners.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 02:31:13

At 5/23/17 07:06 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 5/23/17 06:37 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Considering the thread is (supposed) to be about a concert massacre, I can guarantee there won't be any winners.
So are you under the impression that this was just some isolated incident? As opposed to be just being the latest in a long line of similar attacks?

I have no idea how you got that idea from my post.
At all.
I wrote nothing like that.

I'm saying that if anybody uses this topic to win some kind of argument, they're a chump.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 03:19:34

Rip to all the people who lost there life that day,And a big fuck you to the goat fucker hope you suffer down there in hell.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 05:06:46

At 5/23/17 02:08 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: some sort of R&B singer (whatever that is)

Of course. Shit like this never happens when the music is good.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 5/24/17 05:06 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 5/23/17 02:08 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: some sort of R&B singer (whatever that is)
Of course. Shit like this never happens when the music is good.

exactly they would never pull that shit at a metal or rap concert especially with good artists/bands and see how the fast the fans will shut that shit down.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 15:33:45

At 5/23/17 02:28 AM, EoD696 wrote: How do you know what the intention was?

I thought it was a reasonable guess... an explosion in a big gathering of people, the intention was probably just to kill a lot of people. If Arianna herself was the target he'd have done a better job getting to the stage or something.

I assume its already been posted in this thread, but allegedly ISIS' official statement is: "A soldier of the Khilafah managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester."

So they really are just a bunch of absolute dorks LARPing in the desert, pretending an 8 year old girl seeing a pop star is a 12th century Christian knight to be defeated.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 17:20:09

At 5/22/17 08:14 PM, Wegra wrote: Given that her music is kind of shit its hard for me to care

Edit: Fuck it fine I guess its tragic and condolences

Is a part of your brain missing?

I mean, my god. It takes a special kind of nutjob to nail bomb a bunch of children and teenagers but it also takes a certain kind of nutjob to dismiss that tragedy based solely on the performer those kids were seeing.

"Like they were Arianna Grande fans so who cares lulz"

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 18:13:01

Scary stuff.

We got kicked out of the office the day after because everyone was so jumpy from it. They evacuated the Arndale, the big shopping centre around the corner, and that was enough for the building manager to send us home.

I'm seeing the wrestling at the Arena week after next. Can only imagine how insane the security is going to be.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 18:34:33

At 5/24/17 05:20 PM, Gagsy wrote: Is a part of your brain missing?

I mean, my god. It takes a special kind of nutjob to nail bomb a bunch of children and teenagers but it also takes a certain kind of nutjob to dismiss that tragedy based solely on the performer those kids were seeing.

"Like they were Arianna Grande fans so who cares lulz"

calm down. he has autism.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-24 18:47:55

At 5/24/17 06:18 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 5/24/17 06:13 PM, Absurd-Ditties wrote:
I'm seeing the wrestling at the Arena week after next. Can only imagine how insane the security is going to be.
Are you seeing WWE?

NXT, aye.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-25 05:41:46

hey mods you gonna ban me again because I'm a waycist xenophobe? well guess what you can't, i'm part moor so i'm allowed to say this :^D if you ever ban me you'll be a racist islamophobe

required viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFo_rR90Tr8

anyone who by now doesn't want to expel every single muslim from the first world at this point deserves whatever's coming to them, they don't contribute in any way other than making falafels (which nobody but them likes anyway) and breeding more terrorists who'll be even more radicalized and less assimilated than their parents. if they haven't converted to a religion that doesn't terrorize the rest of the world on a regular basis yet then they never will and will only serve to push others to their death cult

one christian on psychotropic drugs going on a rampage is somehow reflective of not only christians but straight white males in general, yet weekly terror attacks committed by muslim rapefugees and indocrinated westerners who were instructed by their imams to kill infidels is anecdotal evidence because muh religion of pieces

hmmm i'm curious

Christianity: ~2.2 billion followers
Islam: ~1.6 billion followers
Buddhism: ~0.5 billion followers

FUNNY HOW CHRISTIANS AND BUDDHISTS DON'T COMMIT TERROR ATTACK AT NEARLY THE SAME RATE AS ISLAM RIGHT HAHA oh no right it's because those poor muslims gets harassed and oppressed™ by evil western society (nevermind they were welcomed with open arms and given chance after chance to assimilate!), after all it's our fault that they become radicalized because we discriminate against them and we're just soooo evil! yeah that's why they bomb us. pleeeeeeeease ignore the fact that non-muslims in muslim majority countries get treated as if they're beneath a dog, get regularly killed and have their churches burned down simply for not being muslim and yet christians still don't do terror attacks in those countries, yes yes please do not correlate those two things

At 5/23/17 12:57 PM, MrPerciePercy wrote: Yeah, must be a terrible thing, to be looking at all this death and destruction, and Using it as a means to justify your beliefs and ideas about a particular group or issue, in effect, weaponizing terrorist attacks for your own means

yes we need to desensitize ourselves to the death of our children, we shouldn't get mad or even slightly ticked off that our daughters get nail bombs explode in their face because the little girls were probably bigots anyway. after all terrorism is part and parcel to living in a big city as a gr8 man once said!

here's another quote i really like, this one from an even greater man;
"a society that can't defend its children today has no tomorrow, it has no future"

tell me, did you stay up all night on the 22nd to tell people on Twitter that this had nothing to do with Islam, hoss?

At 5/24/17 05:20 PM, Gagsy wrote: special kind of nutjob

there are approximately 1.6 billion of these nutjobs in the world so they aren't really special

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-25 10:42:10

At 5/24/17 09:01 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: exactly they would never pull that shit at a metal or rap concert especially with good artists/bands and see how the fast the fans will shut that shit down.

That's an advantage of mosh pits: Anybody looking to start shit will be fucking destroyed before they get a chance to.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 5/25/17 10:42 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: That's an advantage of mosh pits: Anybody looking to start shit will be fucking destroyed before they get a chance to.

and just think if it were in America too, mosh pits have turned deadly before here so if they did try pulling that shit here they'd be shut down INSTANTLY.