00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Explosion at Arianna Grande concert

4,054 Views | 47 Replies

Given that her music is kind of shit its hard for me to care

Edit: Fuck it fine I guess its tragic and condolences

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 20:29:48

"At least 19 people were killed and 50 wounded."

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 20:38:38

Still not as tragic as Cornell's death.
Its what they get for having a lame concert in a time like this.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 20:53:54

Just heard about this...

Been around since 2004. (as a lurker that is!)

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 21:14:24

To be honest I'm kind of paranoid of either this happening or the place burning down every time I'm at a gig, so thanks to the bomber for confirming my fears. Everything about this is thoroughly shit.

And yeah I get it we're all edgy on the internet but it's pretty fucked tbh to imply the type of music is in any way relevant, either to the attack or to your own response to it. She's popular, that's all that mattered, the intention was just killing and scaring as many people as possible.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 21:19:39

At 5/22/17 08:30 PM, skippuh wrote: Arianna Bombs at Concert, Kills 19

Can't wait for the internet to speculate on whether the bomber was muslim or not. Bleh.

TOO SOON!

Arianna may not be that great of a singer, but still, when it comes to a terrorist attack, plz hold off on those kind of remarks.

...and yet I miss the days when NG artists defied "Too Soon" situations with things like Tsunami Loot-Up and David Carradine Hangman...what is up with me?

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 21:58:27

At 5/22/17 08:31 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: i used to live near manchester.
i was at that arena in 2001 seeing Slipknot.
so this is very horrific but doesn't surprise me at all given the state britain's in right now (and has been for decades)
what's most upsetting is knowing that even if the perpetrators of this disgusting crime are caught, they'll never experience anything close to what they deserve. the british police and government are utterly shit at coming down on violent crime

Today is the anniversary of the murder of Lee Rigby by Islamic terrorists. Remember, ISIS is big on anniversaries.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 22:03:53

This isn't what Dan Schneider wanted

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 22:40:01

At 5/22/17 08:30 PM, skippuh wrote:

Can't wait for the internet to speculate on whether the bomber was muslim or not. Bleh.

Most of the time it is the case though even if it's confirmed, I wouldn't be surprised if the media claimed that it has nothing to do with his religion and that he's not a fan of Arianna's music or something.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-22 23:16:41

At 5/22/17 10:48 PM, skippuh wrote:

Yeah its genuinely frustrating. Like when people insisted the Orlando night club shooting had nothing to do with religion despite the shooter swearing his allegiance to ISIS. The media tried pushing the narrative that the shooter was a mere homophobe, as if his religious beliefs had nothing to do with that. They even insisted that he was on a gay dating site before the shooting, even though it was never proven to be true.

That's what I was thinking as well, I mean really? They chose to ignore something that is more plausible in favor of something that was ripped out of a bad soap opera episode, how sillier can they get? It's like they have been bending over backwards just to avoid offending Muslims or something.

It's depressing.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 01:06:57

Must be a Catholic IRA terrorist

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 02:04:13

I'm wondering how a device like that gets through security, makes me think it was done by someone with clearance.

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 02:28:46

At 5/22/17 09:14 PM, Jackho wrote: And yeah I get it we're all edgy on the internet but it's pretty fucked tbh to imply the type of music is in any way relevant, either to the attack or to your own response to it. She's popular, that's all that mattered, the intention was just killing and scaring as many people as possible.

How do you know what the intention was?

I think it has everything to do with how that girl (whatever the fuck her name is) violates sharia law. And how her presence in the UK solidifies a commonality between the US and the UK. Do I know? nobody fucking knows, yet...get on that shit cops. I'm sure they already are...just sayin, the results of the investigation are the only thing to go on...and we don't have any yet.

At 5/23/17 02:04 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: I'm wondering how a device like that gets through security, makes me think it was done by someone with clearance.

Shit went off in the foryay, before security.

--
700 - w00t

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 02:33:26

At 5/23/17 01:06 AM, satanbrain wrote: Must be a Catholic IRA terrorist

Yeah...cuz the IRA are still doin shit like this...right? O...wait...nah.....you're full of shit

At 5/23/17 12:13 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: They are so light on Muslims even when they have to go as far as to being terrorist apologist because they don't want to lose their votes in this political climate. It only backlashes and sends people to the other side anyway. Identity politics need to die out it's hurting the people pushing them instead of helping, and everyone else is sick of the bullshit.

This is what liberals do with illegal immigrants in the US. It's a disgusting manipulation of adversity. Instead of helping these people make a life for themselves in their own country, it makes more sense for us to bring them here, and have them vote for the unpopular fucking communists? In the case of radical muslims, while they rape and degrade women and children? Is it worth that vote, really?

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 03:12:37

What is wrong with this world?

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 04:45:15

At 5/23/17 02:53 AM, lapis wrote: Nail bombs at a kids' concert. Just let that sink in.

It's sunk in, and it kills me. And the shit just keeps fucking happening...what the fuck are you going to do about it?

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 05:09:24

At 5/23/17 04:25 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote::

While I do agree with the point you are trying to make Illegals are not supposed to be able to vote in elections.

However I have my doubts on whether they vote anyway.

Well with Trump in charge. The voter fraud thing has been turned into quite a bit of a joke by the left. The truth is out there someplace buried beneath the outrage. We will have to wait and see if any evidence is ever shown, but it is not looking good at all ATM. I'm not holding my breath for the evidence to ever come to light. The DNC will cover their asses at every corner.

I wasnt talking about Obama...the man is so slithe...I dont think I've ever seen anything truly telling of his intentions for our country. I've seen him pander to islamists, I've seen him pander to feminists, I've seen him pander to anyone who questions him...but the dems are worse than Obama. Chuck Schumer is worse than Obama ever thought about being.

At 5/23/17 02:46 AM, EoD696 wrote:
At 5/23/17 12:13 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: They are so light on Muslims even when they have to go as far as to being terrorist apologist because they don't want to lose their votes in this political climate. It only backlashes and sends people to the other side anyway. Identity politics need to die out it's hurting the people pushing them instead of helping, and everyone else is sick of the bullshit.
This is what liberals do with illegal immigrants in the US. It's a disgusting manipulation of adversity. Instead of helping these people make a life for themselves in their own country, it makes more sense for us to bring them here, and have them vote for the unpopular fucking communists? In the case of radical muslims, while they rape and degrade women and children? Is it worth that vote, really?

I never thought I'd find a group of people who're more worthy of disgrace and dismissal than Mexicans! Well, ISIS has proved me wrong. There are plenty of Arabian's who would see women subjugated, raped, and generally dismissed. It's a filthy, disgusting thought to me...it's a perversion of ancient, pagan ways...islam is young. It's foolhardy. It's false. It's a bastion's game for a bastion's win. Kill the nonbelievers...kill them...don't listen to them. Don't heed their words, and develop you own opinion from your own observation...no...kill those motherfuckers before they have a chance to tell you why you're wrong!

--
I'm sorry Mexico...I love you, really I do...make more awesome shit...for super cheap

At 5/23/17 05:44 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 5/23/17 05:23 AM, EoD696 wrote:
I never thought I'd find a group of people who're more worthy of disgrace and dismissal than Mexicans! Well, ISIS has proved me wrong. There are plenty of Arabian's who would see women subjugated, raped, and generally dismissed. It's a filthy, disgusting thought to me...it's a perversion of ancient, pagan ways...islam is young. It's foolhardy. It's false. It's a bastion's game for a bastion's win. Kill the nonbelievers...kill them...don't listen to them. Don't heed their words, and develop you own opinion from your own observation...no...kill those motherfuckers before they have a chance to tell you why you're wrong!
Reading that was quite an adventure. Well can you provide any context as to why you don't like Mexicans? You're seeming kinda racist ATM.

No...I do like Mexicans...what can a man say to prove that? Taco Tuesday!!! lol...seriously tho....I have cousins of immediate Mexican heritage...they're better Americans than I am...so...yeah...what else can I say?

My mexican cousins are girls...both of them. One is actually not technically related to me...she's from a previous marriage...but one is of my blood. I wont tell you their names...I love them...so you cannot know them. But...they're virulent, vocal people. If you cross their path, you will taste my flavor...lol. They're admirable in their own rights.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 06:16:55

At 5/23/17 12:13 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:

Well at least it's not as bad as what they do in Sweden those guys blamed the rise of sexual assaults on the fucking weather. They are so light on Muslims even when they have to go as far as to being terrorist apologist because they don't want to lose their votes in this political climate. It only backlashes and sends people to the other side anyway. Identity politics need to die out it's hurting the people pushing them instead of helping, and everyone else is sick of the bullshit.

At least from what I have heard, Sweden is the one country who is even worse off than France. Just that we get to hear about France more often, not to mention France getting attacked became a recurring gag for the past several years.

It seems to me that certain people were trying to get the U.S. to become like Sweden, it's basically a wet dream of theirs.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 06:35:06

At 5/23/17 02:33 AM, EoD696 wrote:
At 5/23/17 01:06 AM, satanbrain wrote: Must be a Catholic IRA terrorist
Yeah...cuz the IRA are still doin shit like this...right? O...wait...nah.....you're full of shit

Then it must be a Protestant Englishman!

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 06:36:55

At 5/23/17 06:16 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: It seems to me that certain people were trying to get the U.S. to become like Sweden, it's basically a wet dream of theirs.

Word. That terrifies me. These globalist cucks are setting us up for another major attack...like 9/11. I don't ever want to see that happen to the US again...and everytime this shit goes down in another western country, it just reminds me of the mindless jihad these radical morons are trying to wage! fuck those motherfuckers!

At 5/23/17 06:15 AM, EoD696 wrote:
At 5/23/17 05:44 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 5/23/17 05:23 AM, EoD696 wrote:
Reading that was quite an adventure. Well can you provide any context as to why you don't like Mexicans? You're seeming kinda racist ATM.

My view of Mexican culture is shaped by my experiences with my family. My mother's brother married a mexican lady. She's a very nice lady, even if she likes to put too much cilantro on every-fucking-thing. She's also wise in the ways of the world to an extent I do not yet understand. This is the way of humanity. My family is my family, whether they're Mexican or Irish or German or English. And I respect and behold my elders as exemplars of ways to live. As should all...imo...they're the ones with experience anyhow...who else is more qualified to tell you how to live than the old people who love you?

--
btw, I am not totally drunk off my ass right now.

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 10:15:01

At 5/23/17 07:43 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Christ CNN's reporting on this is almost as sketchy as the Chicago story from back in January. No confirmed attacker yet ATM. Will read about this from another source because of their clickbait bullshit tagline.

This is almost as bad as what they did in 2013 when they covered the Boston Marathon bombing.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 11:21:41

At 5/23/17 06:16 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: It seems to me that certain people were trying to get the U.S. to become like Sweden, it's basically a wet dream of theirs.

Most people who keep pointing to Sweden (and Scandinavia in general) as how we should model our society off of fails to realize that America is a far different society that values individual personal choice over a one size fits all nanny state, not to mention that Sweden until recently, a homogeneous country with like-minded people. The grass isn't greener on the other side because a bunch of arbitrary polls says that Scandinavian countries is the happiest places on Earth, I guess they never heard of Stepford smilers before.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

At 5/23/17 10:53 AM, Sekhem wrote:
boo-hoo, you fucking faggot

WHAT ABOUT OUR WHITE/JUDEO-CHRISTIAN COUNTRY?????????

bet you have a poster of this above your bed 2 jack off 2

Your trolling have gotten tiresome for years, are you ever going to hang it up kiddo?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 12:34:34

At 5/23/17 12:26 PM, TheOverGhoul wrote: Feminists just had to do it.
There were men at that event but NAAAH that shit doesn't matter, not at all.

Women are always victims.

Explosion at Arianna Grande concert

BBS Signature

Response to Explosion at Arianna Grande concert 2017-05-23 13:30:33

At 5/23/17 01:13 PM, MrPerciePercy wrote: They should have played "I will survive" after the concert finished.

And then lapis stood aside the death throes of a teenager, glancing at his smart phone at an article and thought......

what an excellent time to attack feminism.

O HAI GAIZ!

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature