00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I let another girl down

886 Views | 4 Replies

I let another girl down 2017-05-18 22:15:31

So I decided to hop on omegle during the witching hour (8pm to midnight)
and I did what I always do when I spam some masochistic fantasy on all the girls I come across, in this case I control V'd "want me to cut my cock off with a razorblade" it's the 2nd time I've done it and lo and behold I get connected to this girl who is like hysterically excited at me offering this to her, and she's like "CUT IT OF YESSSSSSS" and I kind of started to, but after after a bit I stopped. I had used a tourniquet on my dick and everything. She was like "omg I want to imagine myself sucking it after you cut it off, do it already" but I had to stop coz well I'm not that crazy LOL and she got pissed and disconnected.

now I have yet another video to jerk off too woo (I record basically anything that happens when I go on omegle)

Response to I let another girl down 2017-05-19 00:26:45

What the fuck.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to I let another girl down 2017-05-19 00:36:59

At 5/19/17 12:07 AM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 5/18/17 10:22 PM, Dynastywarriors5 wrote: Future school shooter right here folks
yeah i mean, im a kinky fuckin guy and all but, theres a point where i draw the line and razor blades on my dick is one of those lines.

ur a softy

Response to I let another girl down 2017-05-19 01:49:57

At 5/18/17 10:15 PM, beakerboy wrote: So I decided to hop on omegle during the witching hour (8pm to midnight)
and I did what I always do when I spam some masochistic fantasy on all the girls I come across, in this case I control V'd "want me to cut my cock off with a razorblade" it's the 2nd time I've done it and lo and behold I get connected to this girl who is like hysterically excited at me offering this to her, and she's like "CUT IT OF YESSSSSSS" and I kind of started to, but after after a bit I stopped. I had used a tourniquet on my dick and everything. She was like "omg I want to imagine myself sucking it after you cut it off, do it already" but I had to stop coz well I'm not that crazy LOL and she got pissed and disconnected.

now I have yet another video to jerk off too woo (I record basically anything that happens when I go on omegle)

Bro, you really, really need a better hobby.

Stop doing this. Find something more rewarding, something that perhaps doesn't involve thoughts of slicing a body part off, and perhaps includes another living, breathing human near you.

Holy shit, you're talking about cutting your dick off and broadcasting it on an internet video forum.

That's really messed up.

Find something else to do, and find something else to post about.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to I let another girl down 2017-05-19 04:19:18

Friggin' Chads, getting chicks and mutilating dicks...