00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Founder of FOX dead.

432 Views | 6 Replies

Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-18 12:00:58

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-18 13:04:33

To conservatives, he was a visionary who stood up against the liberal elite and brought their side of the story that goes ignored.

To liberals, he is the antichrist of broadcast media who spreads lies, misinformation and are baffled that George W. Bush hasn't been charged with war crimes, despite the fact that they don't know what a war crime actually is, go figure.

To everyone else, a source of humor and mockery which covers up for their shoddy journalism (With the exception of Shepard Smith) and generally being out-of-touch.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-18 19:04:41

He will be missed.

Founder of FOX dead.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-18 19:45:16

I don't really care he died, he was just a fat rapist to me. In fact I have a level of self satisfaction knowing he died shamed, disgraced and no longer owning the company he built himself.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-18 21:00:23

At 5/18/17 08:37 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 5/18/17 08:33 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote:
At 5/18/17 08:25 PM, Sekhem wrote: lmao he died from a bleeding brain

i hope it took forever for his fatass to die

the only thing that would have been better is if he suffered from massive dementia in his final years like his hero reagan and was unable to enjoy life despite his huge amounts of money
Why must you hate?
i also hope the lawsuits pending against him still go through and his estate loses nearly everything

Why must you hate?

your post was 564 characters in length, 94.50% of which was taken up by quoted text. Please include only the quoted parts that are relevant in your post before trying to post your message again.

BBS Signature

Response to Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-19 02:11:37

At 5/18/17 01:04 PM, orangebomb wrote: To conservatives, he was a visionary... blah blah.

To liberals, he is the antichrist of broadcast media... blah blah

To everyone else, a source of humor and mockery which covers up for their shoddy journalism (With the exception of Shepard Smith) and generally being out-of-touch.

Shepard Smith's on the scene coverage of Hurricane Katrina was excellent, and I have been hoping he would go to work for a real news organ.

FOX is very successful, because it's designed to resonate with a certain audience.

Roger Ailes was basically just another suit with an opinion. Hate to see anyone drop dead, but not mourning him too much.

Maybe there's room nearby for Bill O'Really.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Founder of FOX dead. 2017-05-19 06:16:13

Rest in peace! He lived a long life.