• 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician

I may have hinted to some of you that I'm really hoping to do a Newgrounds skin one day.
I think, I found my idea. Not many of them are Audio Portal-based. So what is it, you ask?

I'm trying to gather as many musicians' representations, or original characters associated with them. So far I have @Waterflame, @Phyrnna and @Xtrullor as obvious examples.

I know it isn't much, but I want to do this as a nod to the AP. Obvious examples for me to find would be ParagonX9 and @F-777, but I don't think they really have anything, uh, consistent to represent them (F-777 has a picture of himself, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use that).

Audio mods as well, if you have anything I'd gladly represent you.

NOTE: I think, as this skin goes I can only draw 28 people. However, if you have more to suggest, I can shorten this layer and see what happens. Preference to those whom all of Newgrounds knows.

Musicians' representations / OCs?

Phyrnna
Phyrnna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Musician
Response to Musicians' representations / OCs? 2017-05-19 13:54:42 Reply

At 5/16/17 07:28 PM, Troisnyx wrote: I'm trying to gather as many musicians' representations, or original characters associated with them. So far I have @Waterflame, @Phyrnna and @Xtrullor as obvious examples.

Thanks~ <3