00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fresh outta jail

2,153 Views | 24 Replies

Fresh outta jail 2017-05-13 12:11:32

Got outta jail. Time to get my life together. I'm looking for work and getting ready for college? Anyone else have any setbacks that they're working on or recovered from? Share your goals and how you're working towards them.

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-13 12:18:59

At 5/13/17 12:11 PM, SKS wrote: Got outta jail. Time to get my life together. I'm looking for work and getting ready for college? Anyone else have any setbacks that they're working on or recovered from? Share your goals and how you're working towards them.

Oh and here's an obligatory pic of me since I'm a camwhore from wayback. Can't believe I've been a member for almost 15 years.

Fresh outta jail

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-13 12:19:24

At 5/13/17 12:18 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: You need a woman and a drink...

Bro, you are so right I most certainly do.

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-13 12:49:06

Congratulations!

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-13 19:53:54

At 5/13/17 12:11 PM, SKS wrote: Got outta jail. Time to get my life together. I'm looking for work and getting ready for college? Anyone else have any setbacks that they're working on or recovered from? Share your goals and how you're working towards them.

discussing goals/work/school is mundane every day casual discussion material.

why were you in jail?

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-13 20:24:25

Why yes sir, yes you can, for only $5 every once and a while, you too can become a supporter for Newgrounds just like me and reap the employment benefits wherein, why when I was your age and I spent time on the inside they called me Jackalope, and Rawdog and Barftube, they were my compadres, my compatriots, they were my numero uno amigos because I wanted to save myself for the right person and I was terrified of butt stuff happening to me in jail, I didn't want men peeping at my brown eye so I got my buddies Rawdog and Barftube to help me out and man We rolled with the punches like the wind on a salty shore, sometimes it was nice, almost tranquil like a vacation, and other times it was Omaha Beach, I'm talkin Guadal Canal summer storms, and we were like a tide of hate and resistence and anal abstinence ain't nobody there that knew what hit 'em when we came a knockin' around the blacktop, but my boy Rawdog was like "Oh, you went to Newgrounds" and I said proudly, "Yes I did, they called me Phobotech, and for a meager $10 a month I became a supporter for this great community" and Barftube looked at me with a look in his eyes I'll never forget to this day, he said, with a twinkle in his eyes, he said "Phobobebop" (that was my prison name) he said, "When you get outta here, you gotta go out there and tell them, tell everybody tell your dad, tell your dad's dad, tell your mailman, tell the kids, tell every kid that you see, that they need to go there and do that" and the where is this website, and the that, is that thing, and that thing can be yours for one simple payment of $20 a year, now go and good luck with the job hunt soldier, welcome back to civilian life son.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-14 21:18:48

I'm going for the world's longest piss. It's pretty hard to find witnesses for that though.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-15 09:43:15

lmao it seems like everyone returns here eventually

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-17 00:44:00

Bro, it takes canon ball sized balls to share this.

I have no advice, other than keep your shit together and keep doing what you need to do to get it all back together.

Weird sentence, but...

You can do it, if you want to succeed. I've known a couple guys who came back from incarceration and made good.

That pic you posted -- keep that eager, hungry look on your face and be honest. You'll get ahead.

Best of luck. Really, from my heart.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-17 00:59:35 (edited 2017-05-17 01:00:24)

So, uh, did you rape anyone?

while you were in jail of course

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-17 01:12:30

Holy fuck. It has been years since I've seen you around here man!

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-17 05:54:22

dont kill anymore people!

None

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-17 06:13:45

Was it you who shot Tupac?

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-17 12:43:31

Self discipline. It's always all about self discipline.
Well at the very least it plays a huge role.

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-20 15:42:45

I did shoot Tupac. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I haven't forgot about this topic at all! Also, Luis, I can't promise that. Hey Great-One, it's been years and yup I hopefully post more often. I did rape people in there of course ldo.

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-20 17:17:58

At 5/20/17 03:42 PM, SKS wrote: I did rape people in there of course ldo.

You've got stones...

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-22 07:20:36

I have certain ambitions in life, but the setbacks have been pervasive.
Was looking like hell for a local program I heard about on the radio, but it would've only been for the NYC area.
It's not much, but I found some links, dunno if I'd recommend truck driving... there's a guy who used to post in General who just got his CDL, got work w/ a decent outfit from the sound of things.
http://www.cdl101.com/trucking-companies-that-hire-felons/
https://exoffenders.net/
http://www.jailtojob.com/companies-hire-felons.html
http://www.helpforfelons.org/reentry-programs-ex-offenders-state/

Having a routine will save you money, time and a lot of headaches down the line. As long as you did something, or learned something today, you be alright SKS, welcome back!

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-22 08:29:55

I'm looking for full time work so I can move in with my girlfriend within the next year, ideally.

I hope your felony wasn't too bad.

Good luck. Behave yourself.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-22 16:30:18

At 5/17/17 12:59 AM, MuramasasEdge wrote: So, uh, did you rape anyone?

Look at him, do you really think he'd be on the giving end of a raping?

BBS Signature

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-22 16:48:43

At 5/22/17 04:30 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:

Of little girls ye

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-23 00:46:46

At 5/22/17 04:48 PM, MuramasasEdge wrote:
At 5/22/17 04:30 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
Of little girls ye

Sometimes, this forum is more like a KKK meeting instead of bright folks discussing things.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-23 04:49:04 (edited 2017-05-23 04:55:53)

At 5/23/17 03:55 AM, Wriggle wrote: I remember being fresh out of prison. I felt so alive and didn't sleep for days.

What'd you go to prison for? Surely it wasnt white supremacist bigotry!

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-05-23 04:57:58

At 5/23/17 04:55 AM, Wriggle wrote:
At 5/23/17 04:49 AM, EoD696 wrote:
At 5/23/17 03:55 AM, Wriggle wrote: I remember being fresh out of prison. I felt so alive and didn't sleep for days.
What'd you go to prison for?
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Self-Described-Right-Wing-Extremist-Accused-of-Threatening-State-Employee-379159161.html

$60? You went to prison over $60 fuckin dollars? Wow....that's some serious commitment.

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-07-08 13:45:33 (edited 2017-07-08 13:50:28)

Was in jail for attempted suicide by arson. Only about 2 months. Ironically several fights in the hospital after a NGRI sentence, and no fights in jail. Plus jail is just where you stand serious offender goes to prison.

We talked, played cards, shared commissary and watched Cops on TV. A good looking female nurse jailer, had a somewhat pig nose(fit for a cop by most peoples judgment). My first day she told me "this isn't a game Slaughter" Thought it was funny. One guy said he would lick her butthole.

Another funny comment was a dude in isolation who had a white uniform(more danderous person) called a very serious jailer a "RoboCop mother fucker". Jail was not as bad as I thought. It was my psychosis that made it hell. One of the jailer asked me in a dramatic voice, "what is wrong with you!?" I was requesting frequent changes to isolation for paranoia.

In Kerrville they put the insane who get away from prison time. I met a guy who seemed very happy and nice, he hanged himself weeks before leaving. I met Andrea Yates, a murderer who killed her 5 children in a bathtub so they could go to heaven. When I first saw her I did not know she killed, to me she seemed reserved and intelligent.

I got naked and beat up some dude. Beat 2 old men in the head, and lots of patients bullshit talked every day. The hospital program was fine. It was all the assholes using illness as an excuse to fuck shit up for every person who tried to behave. Me and a druggie who was brilliant and went to colledge, would snort each other's pills. I guess he lost his brilliance along the way.

So anyway I went through a lot of other bullshit in community stuff and group homes. I'm finally Living with my Mom. I don't mooch off of her, I pay half the rent, buy my own food, and help her with most of the cleaning. I work out every day. I only need a job to be considered a productive member of society.

Response to Fresh outta jail 2017-07-08 23:58:10

Just when you think you've read, seen, and heard it all... This thread.

Just wow.