00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Neck shaving tips

526 Views | 17 Replies

Neck shaving tips 2017-05-10 11:42:01

There's nothing more embarrassing than a neckbeard.

However, with testosterone and puberty comes neck bristles, and they have to be attended to.

I keep my neck hair in line with biweekly razor shavings and an avoidance of Japanese culture.

I also notice my neck hair doesn't grow as fast if I avoid First Person Shooters and MMPORGs.

Sometimes, though, if I catch myself playing a console game, I notice the next day my neck hair is thicker than it normally is.

How do you keep your neck cleanly shorn of beardage?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-10 14:50:22

Your physical neckbeard is a great reflection of your neckbeard mentality

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-10 16:27:59

Just do what I do and have a proper beard-curtain hanging over the neckbeard region so you don't have to fuck with it.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-10 17:45:46

I use carefully placed M-80s.

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-11 18:26:58

There's an easy solution around this: stop having a neck.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-11 20:29:55 (edited 2017-05-11 20:30:29)

It's hard to shave over my Adam's apple without nicking myself, so I tend to hum different pitches of notes to move it up and down to keep it out of the way.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 11:50:28

At 5/10/17 12:23 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: Broken glass and a fistful of lard...

Works like a charm. Grinds the skin down past the follicle, leading to a permanent shave. If you can get a good shard into the artery, the hair growth will stop instantaneously.

At 5/10/17 02:50 PM, Makakaov wrote: Your physical neckbeard is a great reflection of your neckbeard mentality

My neck is a glistening bastion of baldness.

At 5/10/17 04:27 PM, Phobotech wrote: Just do what I do and have a proper beard-curtain hanging over the neckbeard region so you don't have to fuck with it.

Sounds like neck beard denial.

So, I've always wondered: how does Pocky taste?

Because we both know you know already.

At 5/10/17 05:45 PM, thenoodge wrote: I use carefully placed M-80s.

Sounds scientific.

At 5/10/17 06:39 PM, FireFoxxy wrote: Use scissors.

Scissors don't even go to the skin. It's a good first step, but it still leaves you down in stubble town. A

At 5/11/17 06:26 PM, Oddlem wrote: There's an easy solution around this: stop having a neck.

I lost a bunch of weight. First world problems I guess.

At 5/11/17 08:29 PM, icecreammac wrote: It's hard to shave over my Adam's apple without nicking myself, so I tend to hum different pitches of notes to move it up and down to keep it out of the way.

AKA, the Drag Queen's dilemma. Last thing you want is a turkey beard on your gizard.

At 5/11/17 11:47 PM, MistyWaterflower wrote: Yeah the more you shave, the more aggressive your hair gets. At least for me. I try to shave light, but I still cut myself alot.

I'm considering hair removal, but I'm an actor so I'll probably need facial hair to play dark characters.

This is a myth. Shaving merely squares off the edge of the tip of the hair. They're not actually thicker, just truncated.

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 11:54:58

Lucky for me I barely have any beard after my jaw ends and my neck begins.

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 12:14:15

At 5/12/17 11:54 AM, Loki wrote: Lucky for me I barely have any beard after my jaw ends and my neck begins.

Admit it; you have no neck.

That's cheating.

At 5/12/17 11:57 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
Lighter fluid and fire applied to the area of troublesome hair growth also works wonders...

I prefer to combine as many strategies as I can. First, trim with scissors. Then I shave with a razor. After that, broken glass and lard for that full thickness epidermis grind, really gets past the follicles. Then, I douse my raw throat with kerosene and put a match to it, cauterizing it against infection like a good after shave.

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 12:35:38

use hair trimmers for long hair then use shaving cream and shave with the grain and and do it twice after the first shave to get any remainder. personally I shave (everything off) at least once every three months due to it being annoying to me. my neck is pretty sensitive and I hate the itchy week and a half grow in period.

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 13:25:51

At 5/12/17 12:14 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/12/17 11:54 AM, Loki wrote: Lucky for me I barely have any beard after my jaw ends and my neck begins.
Admit it; you have no neck.

That's cheating.

i have quite a fabulous neck, perfect for hickeys from my favourite southern blonde girls

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 13:34:10

At 5/12/17 01:25 PM, Loki wrote:
i have quite a fabulous neck, perfect for hickeys from my favourite southern black girls

FIX'D

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 15:45:19

At 5/12/17 01:34 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/12/17 01:25 PM, Loki wrote:
i have quite a fabulous neck, perfect for hickeys from my favourite southern black girls
FIX'D

hell no you forgot about my baby mamma from TN

Neck shaving tips

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 16:50:26

At 5/12/17 11:50 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Sounds like neck beard denial.

More like "Double Chin camouflage"

So, I've always wondered: how does Pocky taste?

Because we both know you know already.

It was underwhelming, weak, and pretty forgettable, much like my gene's ability to grow a proper mustache.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-12 19:16:31

I use an electric razor, and only move it "down" my neck. If I go up against the hair I cut myself every time.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-13 03:51:57 (edited 2017-05-13 03:52:26)

i have no problem keeping most of my neck smooth with a disposable razor. however, i happen to have an absurdly large and angular adam's apple, which complicates things. i can pull my skin to the side and get most of it, but some always eludes me. that's when the nose hair trimmer comes out. cleans up any unsightly scragglers. i shave about once every 8 days, to my girlfriend's dismay.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-13 03:57:07

At 5/10/17 11:42 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: How do you keep your neck cleanly shorn of beardage?

Shorn of what?

Neck shaving tips

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Neck shaving tips 2017-05-13 10:19:29

Unshaved necks are how I spot Newgrounders in public