00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Got Banned for nothing

409 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I Got Banned for nothing 2017-05-09 21:38:47

So my song got removed because according to your mod bot i didnt make it. But i did make it. me and friend made it and i would love to have it on here. if your bot says its from else where let me know where because its most likely the music name i go by

Response to I Got Banned for nothing 2017-05-09 23:47:30

Also complaining on the BBS/forums about bans/being banned is a bannable offence. For future reference contact an Audio Moderator for stuff like this.

Here's the list of Audio Mods.

AliceMako, Breed, B16, DarKsidE555, Echo, EDM364, Exedor, LexaHergon, Mich, NekoMika, Rig, Rucklo, Step, and Troisnyx

Response to I Got Banned for nothing 2017-05-10 01:07:33

Well I mean, we're not like Youtube or anything. We have strict policies in terms of copyright, and so if you didn't make a song completely on your own then it's kind of an issue.
Plus, like others have said, getting angry about it on the forums rather than politely contacting a mod probably is probably going to hurt more than help. :P

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to I Got Banned for nothing 2017-05-10 21:14:11

At 5/10/17 01:07 AM, Oddlem wrote: Well I mean, we're not like Youtube or anything. We have strict policies in terms of copyright, and so if you didn't make a song completely on your own then it's kind of an issue.
Plus, like others have said, getting angry about it on the forums rather than politely contacting a mod probably is probably going to hurt more than help. :P

Sorry im new here and know absoluty no one and i guess i didnt read everything thouroly sorry

Response to I Got Banned for nothing 2017-05-10 21:53:48

At 5/10/17 09:14 PM, IIIWolfLordIII wrote:
Sorry im new here and know absoluty no one and i guess i didnt read everything thouroly sorry

It happens, no worries. As long as you don't make the same mistake again you should be fine. ;v;

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature