00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wazzaaaa!

429 Views | 7 Replies

Hello everyone. My name's George and I just joined newgrounds. I enjoy drawing and recently I got into digital drawing. I also love animation but I have no idea how to animate yet :P...I'll get there some day.

For now I'm looking forward on seeing many inspiring works, meeting creative people and getting critique for my own drawings :)

Oh...I also study as Graphic designer here in my hometown, which is pretty cool i guess.

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-08 14:56:18

At 5/8/17 11:47 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 5/8/17 11:39 AM, Yioryos wrote: For now I'm looking forward on seeing many inspiring works, meeting creative people and getting critique for my own drawings :)
Go to the Artist's & Creators section.
Nothing here but shitposters.

That's not true

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-08 18:59:18

At 5/8/17 01:40 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: Also, WAZAAAA!!!

WAZZUP!!!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-09 02:13:23

WAZZUP!!!

Oh shit...i didn't know wazzaa had such a following :P

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-09 02:35:35

Welcome to NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-09 11:02:56

At 5/9/17 10:13 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Ok...

That was...unexpected.

Wazzaaaa!

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-09 23:33:32

At 5/8/17 11:39 AM, Yioryos wrote: Hello everyone. My name's George and I just joined newgrounds. I enjoy drawing and recently I got into digital drawing. I also love animation but I have no idea how to animate yet :P...I'll get there some day.

For now I'm looking forward on seeing many inspiring works, meeting creative people and getting critique for my own drawings :)

Oh...I also study as Graphic designer here in my hometown, which is pretty cool i guess.

Good luck. I don't mean that sarcastically. Really. Post some stuff, maybe scan your paper art and put it up.

This place is filled with 70% ass and 25% good and 5% don't give a crap. Keep that in mind.

However, comma, you'll find some of the best critics here. People who have been around for ten or more years.

Always look at the "join date" thingy before you take any criticism to heart.

Again, good luck.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Wazzaaaa! 2017-05-10 01:12:03

This place is filled with 70% ass and 25% good and 5% don't give a crap. Keep that in mind.

Yup, pretty much the whole interwebs is like that, i figured as much. What i hope for is that sweet 25%, some constructive criticism and some inspiration

More of my own work will soon be uploaded, but unfortunately (or fortunately) i can't upload just ink on paper...i wouldn't be happy with it. I want people to see my full work and make their opinions based on that :)