Wondermeow
Wondermeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
New projects 2017-05-06 08:22:32

Hi Guys,

If your in need of an 2d animator and artist however not pixel art then share your idea we could work together. I work with flash adobe if your new to the game making world happy to assist with simple and short games.

If you want to check out my work your welcome to check out my main page for further examples.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to New projects 2017-05-08 01:44:14

You should check out the collbinator!

BBS Signature
Wondermeow
Wondermeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to New projects 2017-05-08 05:29:26

Thanks Zachary, but I'm just reaching out to the game development forum in this instance.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 5/8/17 01:44 AM, Zachary wrote: You should check out the collbinator!

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to New projects 2017-05-08 19:48:57

At 5/8/17 05:29 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Thanks Zachary, but I'm just reaching out to the game development forum in this instance.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

You can sort the tool by what you can provide and what you are looking for. That goes for programmers, artists, and musicians.

BBS Signature
Wondermeow
Wondermeow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to New projects 2017-05-09 03:50:17

Thank you but again not necessary this post open had a few people already contact me directly. Found someone to colab with this thead is now officially closed.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 5/8/17 07:48 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 5/8/17 05:29 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Thanks Zachary, but I'm just reaching out to the game development forum in this instance.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

You can sort the tool by what you can provide and what you are looking for. That goes for programmers, artists, and musicians.

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to New projects 2017-05-09 23:36:45

At 5/9/17 03:50 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Thank you but again not necessary this post open had a few people already contact me directly. Found someone to colab with this thead is now officially closed.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

At 5/8/17 07:48 PM, Zachary wrote:

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

For future reference, you can use the collabinator to find different artists, musicians, and programmers to help collaborate on your project.

Think of it like a newspaper advertisement. If someone is looking for an artist and they are a programmer, they can search for only artists and see who is out there looking for someone to collaborate with them.

With the wide variety of skills found on Newgrounds, you can find all sorts of talented people on the collabinator to collaborate with!

BBS Signature