00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors I Need You!

468 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice Actors I Need You! 2017-04-30 23:33:39

I have recently created a YouTube Channel where I write a Short Story a day and post it.

I do the 3D art for the Background, Write and perform a Piano Composition and Voice Act the piece.

I'm wanting to treat this YouTube Channel seriously and so have recruited other Artists and Writers to help me yet I think it would be great to have additional Voice Actors as well. Though it is unpaid, you will be credited and linked fully in every video you're in. If the Channel takes off I would love to hire the people helping full-time to create good quality content in the future.

I will link the Channel here for you all to see as video examples:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6oIBZKIe2StslRl3X1ddWA/featured

I'm looking for people who are super dedicated and have great work ethic. Not only would this be great exposure for a lot of rising Voice Actors but I do feel that it would help to get more people involved and have a better experience with this all.

You can contact me at thetrailhunterz@gmail.com or P.M. here on Newgrounds.

Response to Voice Actors I Need You! 2017-04-30 23:48:47

Demo sent via the email provided. Thank you for your time!

Response to Voice Actors I Need You! 2017-04-30 23:56:31

At 4/30/17 11:48 PM, RevFrankieDoom wrote: Demo sent via the email provided. Thank you for your time!

Loved your voice! Sent you an email in response. Would love to have you on the team!

Response to Voice Actors I Need You! 2017-05-01 23:45:28

Demo Emailed To You....

Response to Voice Actors I Need You! 2017-05-13 23:46:17

Demo has been sent sir