00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who cares about Newgrounds?

704 Views | 13 Replies

Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-04-24 03:13:13

Many of the creators of the animations I've loved haven't posted much content in A LONG TIME. Now all I'm seeing are these shitty "animations" that are either slide shows with fucking dialog, or "animations" that are 30 secs long making it on Newgrounds front page. What the fuck has happened here? Some guy posted fucking religion shit with no dialog, constant loops, and text and it is not Blammed !? WE SHOULD REINFORCE BLAMMING. It Separated Newgrounds from sites like Youtube, or Deviant art.

TOM FULP, GET YOUR SITE TOGETHER. WE NEED QUALITY CONTROL BACK.

Remember the Club a Seal flash?

What about the flash where a guy eats a bag of nails instead of chips and screams while shitting blood!
Where's Stamper!? Where's fuck....I can't remember it's been so long!

This is not NEWGROUNDS.

FUCK THIS ACCOUNT, DELETE ME IF YOU WANT TOM FULP! I'm judging these new guys as I see fit, if it's junk, fuck you! Redo it, make it better, don't whine and cry like a little piece of shit!

All these new users "Oh, I'm 10 seconds in and I love it." MOTHERFUCKER THE VIDEO IS 30 SECONDS LONG.
YOU HAVE NO OPINION YET!

USED TO BE A BUNCH OF DUDES, MAKING GAY/XCRAZY/FUNNY SHIT. TO MAKE OTHERS LAUGH.

CREATIVITY.

Now, all we have are a bunch of losers!

LOSERS!

Most of the time I was browsing Newgrounds to find my favorite videos and updates. Zombie Joe, Super flash bros, etc etc. Not anymore! I only get an erection when Good shit hits Newgrounds, which is really Rare.

Hell, we have anew animation out RIGHT NOW. FRONT FUCKING PAGE, CALLED 420. IT LASTS 12 FUCKING SECONDS

THEPIVOTSXXD--- THIS GUY DOESN'T GET IT. YES HE ANIMATES WELL, BUT 12 FUCKING SECONDS!!!? AND FRONT PAGE!

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING STANDARDS TOM FULP!? WHAT THE FUCK.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLPPPPPP

Toughen these users up!

Quote--> "Ever heard of a little controversial and edgy indie site called Newgrounds.com? Yeah neither have I."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okEEj1pCcMM Screwits!! He speaks the truth!!!!!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/seals/ club a seal

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-04-24 08:50:39

I remember when the blam rating of 0 had the caption Blam this piece of crap, kinda wish it stuck around.

BBS Signature

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-04-24 09:49:22

Edgy is no longer cool. Edgy comes off as a bit lame now. We've become too tame to it. So Newgrounds had to evolve. From just a free place to post "offensive" content, to a place where all creators can come together. Besides, we still have the messed up shit on here, Tom doesn't secretly delete stuff on here. You can find pretty much every single damn Kitty Krew movie on this site to this day.

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-04-24 12:15:47

The only chance Newgrounds has is if they jump on board with the "Alt right" and take on a political conspiracy.
I think the alt right and meme cultural needs other places than 4chan to start a peaceful movement.

White supremacists and black supremacists are fighting the same meme war.

This racial / political gap is due to none other than the mainstream counter cultural. Internet cultural is now the real cultural. People need to consider Newgrounds as their virtual home away from home and answer their calling they've been desperately trying to find.

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-05-08 06:38:39

This will be a great pasta in the future

At 4/24/17 09:49 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Edgy is no longer cool.

I don't know man have you seen those top youtubers?

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-05-08 19:13:35

General cyberculture stopped caring about Newgrounds after 2007

Youtube killed NG
SJWs further kicked a dead horse
copyright fags and more sjw fags finished it off

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-17 17:47:42

I still like newgrounds. The golden days were better from what I understand but newgrounds is still alive & kicking which is good. :-)

Hosting a survival minecraft server. The address is "astral-craft.ddns.net". The client is spigot 1.16.4. B-)

BBS Signature

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-17 18:15:09

At 4/24/17 12:15 PM, pinkertondojo wrote: The only chance Newgrounds has is if they jump on board with the "Alt right" and take on a political conspiracy.
I think the alt right and meme cultural needs other places than 4chan to start a peaceful movement.

This is the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. Political garbage ruins things, doesn't make them better. I learned that shit years ago. Don't shove your political ideology down peoples throats no matter how "funny" you think it may be. It's not edgy, it's not funny, it doesn't make you cool. It just makes you a pompous shithead with his head stuck up his ass. Fuck off, retard. Prod yourself with a cayenne pepper.

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-17 18:49:44

Whines and cries while telling people not to whine and cry.

Brilliant.

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-17 19:38:21

Forgot the name to that flash with shiting needles. That was my favorite flash. Anyone know?

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-17 20:08:01

I took a long break from newgrounds. Recently I got back and I've seen a lot of shit posts lately. Some of the shit that gets through puzzles me. Hopefully we as a community can raise the standards a little.

You're preaching to the choir, dude. I've been coming to this site since '99 and watched the content and community slowly deteriorate to the level its at today. It's unfortunate, but what can we do? The entire internet is a shit heap these days, it's not just NG. For what it's worth, NG held out for a good amount of time even as most of the rest of the web went to shit. It took a while before that shit finally reached here

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-18 09:58:13

Now now sir calm down! Whatcha talking about! Newgrounds has and always will be an amazing site, and it doesn't matter how if an anim is short its still amazing and can make you laugh! I have seen lots of 10 secs anims that were really greatly made lol

Welp also please don't call all these great animators "losers", and for your knowledge lots of users were also complaining back in the day about that stuff. There's really no need to insult and start fights, just enjoy your time and relax, times change everything can't be the same y'know!

Response to Who cares about Newgrounds? 2017-10-22 04:17:12

i care

BBS Signature