00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shipping is bull shit.

606 Views | 15 Replies

Am I the only one who never gets their package delivered on time? and I dont mean how long processing takes too, when you order something to be delivered in a week and its off by a day or two its fine but when you pay for two day shipping its not especially when its every fricken time.

I thought you get what you pay for? is there something wrong with how it calculates how long shipping will take? do they just let you chose 2 day shipping even if they damn well know they cant deliver by that time?

So how is shipping for you?

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 12:42:33

At 4/21/17 12:41 PM, Gutnacht wrote: Oh, I thought you meant the fandom "shipping" people or characters...

Fuck, I got excited.

I would of titled that shippers are autistic.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 12:51:55 (edited 2017-04-21 12:53:53)

At 4/21/17 12:39 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote: I think they should speed up the research for long distance atom displacement and invent teleportation quickly to that next time we can complain about half a pepperoni being suspended in air when someone delivers our pizza...

If I pay for 2 day shipping and It comes in 3 days thats 50% more time then it should take every fricken time so its more like only half your pizza arives every fricken time which is bullshit if you ask me.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 13:07:25

I mean, what do you expect? Other people has to get their packages, too.

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 13:20:19

At 4/21/17 01:07 PM, Mace121 wrote: I mean, what do you expect? Other people has to get their packages, too.

I expect my package that I payed to be shipped in 2 days to be shipped in 2 days most of the time.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 18:58:37

Shipping is a pain, particularly for those of us who work during the day when most deliveries are made. I usually end up having to drive to the nearest UPS, FedEx, or USPS location to get packages if they require someone to accept receipt.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 20:58:40

that depends on what youre shipping if you ordered anthrax then youd better get it as late as possible, if ever

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 21:07:35

At 4/21/17 08:58 PM, Makakaov wrote: that depends on what youre shipping if you ordered anthrax then youd better get it as late as possible, if ever

Iv been thinking of sending a anthrax cd to some one as a joke for a while now

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 21:22:01

At 4/21/17 09:07 PM, asdfsilax wrote:
At 4/21/17 08:58 PM, Makakaov wrote: that depends on what youre shipping if you ordered anthrax then youd better get it as late as possible, if ever
Iv been thinking of sending a anthrax cd to some one as a joke for a while now

If anthrax was caused by a virus, it would be a solid double joke. Our world is far from perfect.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-21 21:55:36

What are you ordering that is of the upmost importance that a day or two in error is that detrimental? The cure for AIDS cancer?

BBS Signature

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-22 01:51:31

At 4/21/17 09:55 PM, wwwyzzerdd wrote: What are you ordering that is of the upmost importance that a day or two in error is that detrimental? The cure for AIDS cancer?

I dont know but what are they doing thats so important that they cant deliver my package on time and do their service in a timely matter that they agreed to do when they advertised 2 day shipping and I payed for said service is it too much for them to do their job right? at least half the time I wish I could fuck my job up more then half the time.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-22 02:38:44

Don't get me started. I fucking hate shipping.

BBS Signature

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-22 08:59:22

I almost never have a problem with shipping. Amazon gets all kinds of nonsense to my door within two days, almost always.

Shit, just last night I ordered a case of monster and it arrived in less than an hour.

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-22 09:24:35

At 4/21/17 12:51 PM, asdfsilax wrote:
If I pay for 2 day shipping and It comes in 3 days thats 50% more time then it should take every fricken time so its more like only half your pizza arives every fricken time which is bullshit if you ask me.

Yeah, but it probably depends on the time of day or the actual day that you bought the item. Many places have a blackout time where orders won't be fulfilled until the next day or even a day or so from then.

I work at a saddle shop and we have had more than our fair share of customers getting angry because "we didn't ship their order fast enough" When they bought something on Friday or Saturday night and expected it Monday. It gets really bad when they buy something that needs to be built, like a set of chaps or a show saddle that takes hours to apply silver trim.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-22 12:13:32

At 4/22/17 08:59 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: I almost never have a problem with shipping. Amazon gets all kinds of nonsense to my door within two days, almost always.

Shit, just last night I ordered a case of monster and it arrived in less than an hour.

Amazon has always had my crap to me within one or two days.

One time I ordered something Prime, so it had guaranteed 2 day shipping, and it was late, and they gave me a $15.00 credit.

So I can't complain either.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Shipping is bull shit. 2017-04-22 12:14:57

The (only) postal company in my country is terrible. Packages reach faster from overseas than they do from post-office to another. Their workers like to strike for no apparent reason, they will open and close when they wish, with little care for official hours, and will often 'inquire' into mails. But what else can you expect from a government owned company?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature