00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SHARP - Unforseen Solace

508 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-20 18:34:29

this is anything but spam. certainly its worth more than the price of an expensive looking person cut up and served like ham

supply and demand

and for a simple thank you sir, and yes, mam

here we go I present. This little diddy my present

press accept.

cuz its free of debauchery, oh did I mention its free!

This is what was put infront of me on the tv when I was barely old enough to speak,
I did see peoples eyes turn green and red, grey as they roll up into their skull. The sounds of uncontrollable howls.
Voices put through sound modifiers and pitch multipliers.
to hear the sound of denatured chorus growls and laughter of a child if children had the voice of old women,
black like blood that stopped running and its flow dead since long ago and the screams and shrieks of things
that no longer eat amongst the living or the meat cuz even the meat is too alive, too fresh for such things of the deep
but even so they're reaching, to feed on the weak, awake, asleep, do you know how far beneath
slip and steep, forget, and fear less like me and then when I think I'd like to let go of such things as if the things of nightmares
could get a hold of me. sow something new before you too, before the word no longer you pursue
racing your heart, chasing you a start, and not a moment passes when danger isn't far, and fear is a smile. and selfishness defiles.
Sad puppy cries turn to thoughtless alligator eyes, a straight face, all over the place,
sincerity can only be found in grace.
and the word hits hard.
from which love is not an echo, whispering incandescence
coming from an old serpent. Never saw a friendly owl. Never saw a steady coward. Saw scenes of youth being youth with silver lining
reflecting to the wrong kind of ending? Even in a story about a kitchen knife should just be cooking dinner another day in the life, of course.
prudence better be in its right place, Unless highschool and family life is more of a danger like playing with fire these days.
Mental health, and a situation
thats difficult.
Playing with fire is what the average person does. from gasoline, to excitement cuz Viva Las Vegas apparently is a Mexican haven.
Playing with fire is what the average person does. marshmallow smores
to the pretty spectacle of gunpowdered saturday morning colored compositions part of this complete fast to break celebrating what,
celebrating the day, celebrating the sky?
celebrating the reason not to ask why? Just light up the chinese new innovation, the best replacement for the use of gunpowder.
they are great, better than the average dirty harry so thank them grains. Never new food coloring and jolly ranchers can turn bullet
volatility into sparkling coriagraphy so light hearted to be inspiring as if something triumphant.
If we stand and honor the pretty light show.
maybe for the one who's wish isn't so obvious cuz bathing alone on a friday night and skeptical and careful asking if
anyone is there while wearing a towel.
Maybe it should be more common to suburbs and neigborhoods to have the halloween theme play since we all go watch the film anyway. Serial winners, theres a phrase, winning streaks
don't need to worry cuz they got their stakes right in place. Serial Kidders, theres a way, paid to pay someone
a way to good fortune, good chance, for a good opportunity, to be a good catch and well mannered sense to match by being afraid of
someone who's kidding?

Even if they're dressed in clown looks I mean clown shoes. and they're not
there to cheer you up. If when and most importantly ask why are you a little run down and sad.
Never had much run in with clowns, its been a long time since I went to cirque sol le, out of all the people and all the place
to find a clown and hug the love out of them cuz I'm sure out of all the weirdos and strange
i'm sure they're safe? cuz ronald mcdonald never showed up at my house and I'm 28.
Pinata parties and cake. Never could pin that tail, maybe once cuz I really care.
biggest let down that always
made me complain like a whiney spoiled brat on his birthday was musical chairs cuz I was always smaller than my cousin who will
remain unnamed and looking back it was push and shove and sharing a seat wasn't part of the game.
throwing someone off, had to be done because the way its played its in the rulebook of musical chairs. Sharing chairs thats not how its played.
At the ripe old age or young I don't know, could I say I'd play musical chairs with other adults?. I'd still play musical chairs. beer pong, sure, thats a game.
cuz to play it when barely walking straight. might be interesting.
Pinata's not so much, don't like swinging a cardboard box filled with candy.
Im not too old to swing a stick at mousey mick, elmo, or a little pony but not infront of
the kids cuz I don't like candy and they come running and birthday parties or any kind of shin dig where theres a pinata.
someone gets hit. no one seems to mind the person swinging blind folded,
until wait theirs little kids and thats usually it.
someone gets it almost half the time so remember pinatas are dangerous.
Only you can prevent kids running into the line of fire. Happens all the time. But a big little pony.
Bronies have feelings too might be some uncles and cousins who find it
offensive even if they have college degrees. Nice to know girls grew out of those fads once they found that feeling, such a good feeling, blonde hair and princesses fare, sweet and spice and everything nice
well it doesn't apply, cuz even a brat or barbie, lady, or one you go wild for and sing like you really care. they all got it and you know
what makes them so fabulous. ITS CALLED SAD
:(

the secret ingredient. good luck wih the sugar and spice. nice? uh yeah.

problem of the system, Identity

a problem of the system
me and my witness
I've already been told the rules
pretty much what god intends
breathe and forget nonsense
pride has got me. Here, sitting defendant.
Looking at the reminder that I had pointed the finger
at the one sitting filled with comfort and wealth
knowing I was smart enough to be right about people we know so well
seemless to notice not to act too clever, yet have a enthusiasm and attraction for the word yet not act better
Words define, and words defame
words defile in this generation today. Use them yet we did not create and we cannot take therefore as little as we been given
a symmetry of skin, an electromagnetic nervous system, a calcium based deposit mechanics, photosynthesis with lenses, and a spark of curiosity
we attempt to make our words means of decieving ourselves believing that because we have built a sand castle and use our
spark of curiosity to give it forms we believe that we created something. That we have formed and molded the sand from something that wasn't taken and
was more than what was there.
Response to our initiative of action even though the word human applies to only as other words do like existance. So don't get too attached to that sports car.
Odd enough humility is a word. Only enjoyment you can have is the moment so far.
If no one is there to see a stone, buried and in layers in sediment
it turns into jewels and precious stones, intricate mineral composites, electroconducive materials. and all this without the involvement of human affairs and endeavor.
Then our small spark of curiousity has and always been the source of our greatest accomplisments, our most maddening themes of human misdirection on the road to understanding ourselves
and the source of our intelligence, so sentience. the self awareness that only feeds the component of our being to driven passions and determination to see ones reflection.
To be satisfied with the question that lead us to what each of us individually, collectively and everything in between the story of a human life. our identity.

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-20 18:37:11

Good Grief

music is a privilege
those who merot the honor
seemlessly take notice
from what a badge of honor
worn far from relevance
rough edge made tumblr a habit. Washing rocks and learning, elequence escapes
when expression, echoes manuerisms, for emotions and excitement, outbursts and forshadowing, but I listen so it listens to me
my shadow

happy to be close
to somthing alive,
posture
doesnt change to match eyes
but meets them standing in the milestone
spontanious like, rite of passage takes place
mind to makes sense of it and my summer needs are secular
token of what apparently I made a big deal of, everyone made the grade, I can lie too.
not looking at their test scores or even open the vanilla envelope when they look at you, like the meaning
meant anything when the moment
is less than the word describing how it is to experience something less and less than you wanted to, be part of..
Don't tell me life is a game. I play alone. Smile cuz your the wolf.
spunk to close the doors behind. More excited about a time and place where its alright to
covet and condone. sure wolf.

Holding defining words to an easy role to play, the script to such happy moments lacking the sentiment of sincerity,
a misunderstanding ceased and fell to the wayside of chatter. Black Shades utter.
the common places that come and place things that were once common place. My common sense needs to periodicly evaluate
cuz annihilation turns out is around and far away. I can lie too. and its appearance.
Make sure, its spuratic behavior reliablity is not within lauging margin of being crackheaded
a squirrel, doe, rabbit, hamster. Gerbil Membership Based Points AccumuSimulator.
Someone else needs too speak instead of me on behalf of signed, or contractually agreed pre-planned product professional.
or any that emphazise video or has a good man layman budget. Cuz god knows you don't let your children see.
Make sure they're not paper cut outs and stick figure drawings, I randomly stuck a picture of someone
and thought it would hold together as a rational, convincing tap on the shoulder, I'd been attempting to find someway, to lean on what can only be marked up to
the walls crossing their arms, shaking their head, with an unshakable stance on no
chest of bricks has its head shaking no, eyes closed, and chest out to give me a first glimpse, and first taste, a first time what its like to be said "No".
and my self-dilemmas, and my self rapture or discovery
feels the offense of no and being denied, powerless, helpless to be man's continuous humming bird wing licking, every shade in which the eye
hides to make
a unique, eventful story of unsure decisions, thoughts that look to keep up with actions
if I look,!? Wrong.

activities in this city, uninteresting.
when does the unprecedented, welcomed, plot summary redicover meaning as a prompt to make a healing and head for well as
a charlie brown character.

meaningless

I'm good
learned lesson
Don't care much
care less about drawing lines to measure
provacatuer mustache
eye's shine unrecognized risk and unfocused towards self pity
a token nostalgia of weakness claimed something beautiful
the arrow pointing back to the echoes of laughter
where it stands, smirks and grips prudently to vanity blurring comfort and fixed
neurotism, a travesty worth mentioning to make a meaningful peice in evidence meaningless
Posture crafted by professionals
your real moments of life, just realizations finally reach when applied to notice
functions
reassurance cost me the mirror, the cook, the cook book, and my taste for wholesome health to savor
thats the point of writing a poem to describe something
Fair is fair, actions have consequence, single me out and what a number. cuz if I knew it wasn't a journey, a long busdrive?
to fill my time while I wait.

whats next? go ponder a great big question. God cares? in slow and uncheatable incriments. Boring.

no wrong answer but the thought of ideas to twist? Test is the test.

Muck up, look back at the name I forged. Admit that somethings a miss, and being played by the numbers
as if its unthinkable to think I'm next.
Look I get it, I'm luducrous

Rap about what. losing my mind, articulation has made no commentary or compliment unhinged.
waiting for the did alright for himself guy holding the flash card "Lose It'

love the recoiling hysteria of a cartoon not so traveled
thats how it feels when the importance of not caring is unhibiting my best held demeanor
best thing I ever adhered to with words lived
best I ever felt. pathos tracts the twilight to follow a circumference
Its precious endless slips and manages to salvage the rythm and the unmistakable unmissing and marks
certain genesis character splint. Letting go of every pathetic answer to locate reference, reference.
Draw me a picture of a hand holding an empty page, something imaginary has brought me to my knees
And my reputation and words, priority. feel best when I'm something exciting, If I wrote anything, sharp words.

Brady

fat man on vacation
oops there goes the celebration
I'm one to talk
but I'm learning early and I'm a rock
I did a no-no
and now its locked
birds and the bees, never understood the analogy
parents taught me awkwardly, family full of secrets
and I have no reference to compare normality
80's and 90's sitcoms, and possibly one honest middle class woman or man
who can validate my need for validation, acceptance. By being crude and rude.
and genuinely unabated to speak and let me sit down and listen about the what
goes on in the supposed quiet neighborhood, picket fences and green lawns, soccer moms.
Suv's and the boys will be boys and the girls facinated with lipstick, prince charming, and their milestones of kiss, prom, and marriage.
Nevermind the blast anyone can have at any age like playing tag and swinging on swings and that good old tire that rivaled carnivals and sonic fast seemless
the only group activity on playground cuz jogging is a competitive hobby, you know your friends are keeping up cuz they don't wanna suck. You keep up cuz
friends or not, earnest as your boyish charms maybe. Its only charismatic if its worn over the strength that men hold inside, Don't look
Jealous or mean.

Not sure if I was a toddler or 4 who watched the shows about puppets and jokes, Classic black and white stories about dogs and a intelligent mammal in
a fish tank cuz their heroics matter.
some man who would start his day whistling with a rifle in arm, or two women who weren't perfectly honest with their husbands about anything.. or
everything apparently.
two divorced single parents living situation of stepsons and stepdaughters going through the thick of puberty and adolescence and a maid who seems
to find
the entire situation a great prospect for mixing business and pleasure, I'll ruin the surprise can you say bisexual, lesbian, maid. enjoys all the
chemistry and well she does look like a woman with tendencies to change her preference and
is always there and knows what to say, often.
after all its the brady bunch. And she cleans up everyone's laundry. and cleans everyones room. Well played. has her own little house of
juicy romantic gossip to coordinate, orchestrate, and
feel the love cuz its not so gross if its a gross old maid that goes both ways in a house full of ehhem.. secrets. cuz a family like that being
put through
the most uh, curious, discovery filled development stage is what a age. and brady bunch had a nice old mature woman keeping the sheets and air
clean and clear
and she went both ways
Can you say voyuerism

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-20 18:48:30

out of style but still keep the reference to

Every peice of novelty and good is considered and specificly given the title. our youths fashion that ran the mill for 10 years of flavor was the perfect answer to
being antisocial. Mustache, suspenders, and laugh if everyone else does, and say that new phrase.
Don't forget to like that one cuz your social friends verdict is unanimous.
Don't forget, that ocean in motion is good promotion. Everyone likes your playlist. Don't worry, Your still genuine.

Our last little improptu of empty backgrounds accompanied by a forgettable dime a dozen selection dress attire of

a young adult satisfied to keep the persona that made for the conveniency tries to maintain as cool factor. An impression
that doesn't care that much but look. Yeah we need one of those over on that table. whats another starbucks unique. I mean chiche

the more ambiguous and homegenous the idea of sassy commoner with glasses. and their personality reflects it. No initiative,
Just happy to make the grade of part of the crowd, and part of a conversation.

Intimacy no where to be found, and I thought there were passionate women out there. Freespirited, romantic lushes. out of conveniency, head in the clouds so soft, delicate
Loving, and caring?

Indie, the commercial rebel, bearded and original, the alternative to compromising with glorified musicians, fashion models that had nothing better than their highschool adjustability. and consider themselves a picture
To think the only thing that is characteristic is that they are normal.

thats it. Relatively normal.

And then went on to unify the talent, the hopeful, the disillusioned, and the real tormented artists, who would just as easily replace the suburban SUV
boy scout cuz uhm skinny jeans and hair over eyes, skateboard. they get there. suburban me. will by choice have
his eyes cry as his life crashes into a meaningless horizon? If he didn't like emo before. He's going to start being less and less of that
towards run of the mill suburban summer indifference.

Coffee shop commercials, touch screen familiarity and savyness is indie, I guess its a middle class prep rally.

Shine

Once I thought I'd look through the midst
and find something worth adventures in mist
and now I see that I'm looking is a life of endeavors
for desires that lose meaning, yet persist

Its not like the scene would forever live be remind
alive, yet wanting to remember the memory of what was only for a moment mine
a scene doesn't cost anything. a walk in the forest at night

Been a bad example, now want to be a good one
between faith and thief
what do I choose?
What do you think?
fret yet
My words shine
when made progress

Never Ending Thirds

If its meant to speak

the sound clears it all
no business to fall
back on

meaning at last
theres nothing there?
no need to be aware?
why do I exchange what I have
for reasons to care
heavy lifting and yet light as a feather
doubt, rational
for reasons that arn't there
If i'd never make sure, I'd be prepared
for the next moment, I'm sure it comes without my help
all the things I say, when nothing's enough to satisfy
by simply being there.

some how the effort of splitting hairs
I miss the point of what its worth.
better talents never learned
making things fit percieved
who knew it matters not how much I think

.. beleive?
won't take but the movement of air
so much time lost learning a skill that was mistaken for something vital, not an ill.
my reasons for all that I acted upon, not real
and backwards the purpose for which it appears
when there was nothing to steal, something worthless, valued for a deal
empty handed searching when there's a meal
the inconvenience of someone's salesman spial
Did me right to attract me to the show
they sold, did not matter hot or cold
gave it a name when I could've walked away past to the end of the road
did not see, did nothing for me apparently
gave certainty that I've arrived at the right destination.
mine no longer what it was.
I no longer have the curiosity of everything under the sun.
could've made better time of living under a rock.
then searching to find answer's to why I'm so disatisfied.
bigger, better, greater is the concepts of not enough.
it finally fits a perspective of my love.
non existant till thats what I choose to notice
the seas are but a drop of water next to the puddles of mud in reflection.
looking at the skies that are blue as clear water seen at a distance.
waters move so fast, its beauty is long gone before words can be written.
the memory of hurt feelings echoing and return.
wake them up as they brush past instead forgotten, a dream knocked off course faulters to take flight and chased away.
when I chose the rest of sleeping. words I can forget
I'm no longer distracted. the world outside of me
caved in when, can't find the meaning.
everything leading? chasing after the weather
putting together the peices of disasters left behind
the peak of the moment I won't find.
Those that had it, an adventure in unmeasured chaos
I'm not even in the midst and to survive?
searching for meaning, alive?
yet to experience the moment of not remembering whats behind
and be driven to walk past without noticing bad signs
proven. Matters not a dime
to afford. self assured and security
affirmations for me, not there anymore
eyes of dogs running wild
waters only a surfer could see
afterimages of lights unexplored
completely disappears of what I adored
replacement for whats broken and yet its found its purpose
echoes of whats been hurt, simply makes a new sound when it reaches reverb
contrast at last has nothing to do with pictures
I'm okay with the lack of aesthetic of dirt
mind travels what its worth
no hiding behind a face, self observed
no longer keeping track of first
in line with a rhyme obnoxious outbursts.
Move where I'm going when reminded of my thirst?
glad to know, fading further, a place obscure.
let go of a night that proves what will over a curse
appreciating, a day in the life?
able to enjoy, a price, I didn't realize and out went the lights.
something i didn't mean to be
sarcastic
nice.

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-20 19:06:00

Old news

Even though no one's on my side
I've got all the energy I need written in black and white
sweet memories throwing stones at me from a story I can write

I don't think I'll be making a mess of things
weight of the scales, remembering

I want.. doesn't work anymore

taking off all the fat, cuz lean is where I'm at

I don't know what direction my life was ganna take but don't
want a madder's hat

so the world's a stage, words people say. Doesn't matter privacy or a public place
save my tears for lasting grace.

close my eyes to realize theres debt to pay

nothing special, nothing new
the perversion of principle

was there ever a principle I could

from the echo of words

smash my hand against an idol as pretentious as I would
maybe I'll learn something more than being vain

something new

besides pain

thats old news

Fear Jesus Christ, who holds the keys to death

When jesus was alive he did and made for his good works of peace
and justice by what is the empathy of the flesh

He is in the spirit and abides by no mans law and one thing I can say

is fear Jesus. Forget that guy, He's the one who holds a sword more powerful any thing

you want to anguish or hold your ambitions to. Do not test his sword for he is the man

who has made for justice among the living and the dead. And surely if you couldn't love him, you will fear Jesus Christ.

Begotten son, abides by no man. Fear him.

Love him. and destroy all idols.

Fear Jesus Christ, who holds the keys to life and death.

all my days, I chased
my worth to waste

I'm fine to buy cd's of sad stories
telling of senseless imagery without reasons for
suffering and likeliness that I had my reasons to be embarrassed
cuz the life of endless romance yet sarcasm about high school, a price or definition, any fantasy became nothing more than a pity, and a worthless party laughing at me, romance, ofcouse the weak get hurt the most. an atrosity.
but haters in wait, not sure what it takes, worth being famous? but I blew it, so now I know, what I thought I'd like to know
is now to me a shame to think is worthless?
I'm not going to make the same mistake, I can save my days to look forward to a trend of parties? No. live my life so I can believe something else besides the why covered scenarios in what I cant find sincerity.
happiness I lay into and notice sadness no longer covers emptiness as much as a comfortable blanket.
what might I discover when I've recovered from this hard learning.

This is not fools gold, so easy to prefer false hope then a possible new home. But Im here and been troubled, once thought as friends who thinks its cool to smirk and
see I'm at the wrong scene. singing a song I'd say is great
but not in the spirits of being such cheerful company.
Since I'm not drawn to winners or being cool by the group that made the grade to lead the way for a crowd to sing like fools.
I'm here to be apart and not give in cuz I still have reasons to make the claim that I can change.
I didn't really think I'd want to be the person who joins in so a woman is considering her reputation cuz
I'm lame.
If I was here for the popularity. Then I would make an attempt to blend in.
but someone who ruins nice things, that was worth most peoples notice.
offended, so defensive, sometimes can't tell when pretentious.

but once a level up from loser, be a rebel? If didn't learn
say no more, it gets worse.
no material for a story of a winner.
grasp the joy of the things of memory of what really is my greatest intentions to be happy. even though its not for now.
Spent all the life that made for wanting the things that have passed. My last selfish indulgence, a masochism, like I could afford a childhood possesion hard to let go of.
where broken hearted and women always
make the theme of feeling a moment leaving because close yet always out of reach, never knowing that I believe that I don't have it to be worthy if that is I see, so please no more reminder how it goes.
I know I'm not doing this cuz I don't have a choice. but I dont feel like I really want to deserve something better than something affirmed.

And besides regret, the word is letting go but revenge is not a luxury no matter how small. If I'd like to be a jerk, for what I think has been done to me.
I'm probably wrong, many sides to a story. But not justifying enablers of lies since I rather place good footing in foothold.
sometimes me.

maybe aisle

doors closing left and right
oh what a plight
turn this to a fight?
oh white then black then back to white

wonder where my light.. went
smoke a cigarrette.. forget what it meant
take a picture.. alright thats a picture
think I'm richer with words shout out loud
spite.. spill my dish,
broken dish, yes dear.

find the fear.
don't find the fear.

maybe I'll..

maybe there's love for the maybe aisle..

maybe I'll.. maybe theres

a place for the pile again in the wild as dark as it gets
here's man's file
list of crimes could run for miles

maybe I'll..

maybe I'll
lie when caught
maybe I'll..
for writing just have my hands sawed off?
Men acting like children, wish they could say goodbye and I forgot
get bought
at the maybe aisle
Think I got back what I have lost.

asundered and
stung,
drowned

winters springs

autumn eves

they bleed
the feeling of remembering
when one wasn't at their best
I could look at me now
words right out of my mouth
what I found
songs over

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-20 19:20:49

Girls grow up

All of my girls grow
up to get married
Disney?
Haven't even
haven't a chance
to get miscarried
excuse me please

money instead of life

From darkness into light
as innocent as we once slept curled and cradled
to walk and chase each other playing in the sunlight
pulled from the comfort of family, summer, and home was no word living life
in the wake of the days when you can remember your first words and knowing what adults were teaching you to write
the schedules came out of no where and schedules without notice would be handed for the rest of your life.
for the sake of money.

love home sick

I either had strawberries or sunflowers in my eyes
no room for candy in my life
thought I'd dine next to an ocean of wine
the horizon like it wasn't just another line
train leaving the station soon
looking where to put luggage
to ride out of June

I don't like
my ketchup with
too much crazy

For you
be the best
criminal you
ever knew?
a secret
you can
kiss and
fall in love with from
where I blew?

Entrance to life

do well and the world around me will change
some people know this
others have to find out
there are those that do it
and those who don't know
what its like to get out
exit fear
and begin a entrance
to life
writing this is no advantage or pride

all the things I can't do
living vicariously and sadly
and temporarily
I have to be fair
because I'd like to think I don't care
or know or understand

Poeish

Tell me its worth letting go, transgressions will find
there place on earth and its caring. Apathy sometimes it seems
is the answer. Stepping on feelings and humanity like it was scorpions and snakes
to adulterated passions of disaster. stop at mistakes.
Don't care enough to fight,
Care enough to go from darkness to light.
Don't care enough to join a difference between black and white.
Care enough to reach for glory of heights.
Don't care enough to know about the selfishness I hide in my love and my dream about life, as its all been done before and someone wrote it better.
Cus worth it and we don't, unless its a purpose to be perfect. yeah its a progress. Learning.
Get what we don't deserve cuz what we do is good enough, till we don't take a toward approach.
Don't care enough about my enemies to stop the chains of remorse?
Like hunger pangs, birthing and childhood pains. and cycles like sun and rain.
Yawn, sleep and wake, love and hate? Not that I have too much of any. But for someone, the only thing to think of. where to start or stop. People don't want to tell me whats of benefit to both of us?
Liability goes beyond the sight of supposed criminals.
I can't choose what I want. Pockets full at a casino, destruction, and limitless lust. thats whats avail. Not my list to shoot for a bucket if there was one.
Early is the day of reckoning, and mourning of a grave.
and yet still blood there's to taste? with these words, answer
to the riddles, poison addictions, worldly snakes? Faster and faster is the pace
yet slower is the way.
Edgar Allan Poeish in his last days.
An attempt at humor bleeds right through into fading second phase.
Casket for the rainbow? as it saddens no one, except those who are amazed.
Dare be the challenge, of arrogance, humility, naivity, and innocence.

fear

fear, a belief
that contrives
into disillusion and
disbelief, diregard and disdain
for that which
we could not peice
together
youth, our innocence
do we really know what we
want or running from

good or bad

act

Act but do not fear
don't give into the
ignorance of your peers
blend in but don't pretend
don't lose your head
be careful, take care
win the fight with nonviolence
they will try to convince
as others always will
don't believe the lies

From Earth

they may come from hollywood
but you come from earth
so valuable the time
we have
I hope you can see this
and view it like birth

Parent

Parent
not today
not tomorrow
be a good boy
cuz women want that
I've already lost the sincerity
to find a date well at least
wait to celebrate on your wedding day
a day long from now
parents happy

Simpler times

calm encompassing
simpler times
to think we know so much
and yet we never try

No room for abuse

clear as paper or maybe just paper thin
I can no longer say words of negativity
with a smile or a grin
light shining day
to keep myself awake
to be encompassing
never forget what that is
take your life into your
hands
and do with it
the responsibility
given to you
certainly there is no
room for abuse

No room for abuse

clear as paper or maybe just paper thin
I can no longer say words of negativity
with a smile or a grin
light shining day
to keep myself awake
to be encompassing
never forget what that is
take your life into your
hands
and do with it
the responsibility
given to you
certainly there is no
room for abuse

no wonder

Self improvement so I can forget who I am

waiting for the day of excitement, like a dog waiting for its master in the summer heat tied to a leash, plenty of space to run and yet, out of reach

losing plot, cuz denial seems easier than realizing the meaning of an empty page I'm hiding, tucked away, yeah like it won't see the light of day.
neglect, anyway.

trying to convince my sorry self that I don't need help. general human necessity.

like I'm better than everyone else. Stronger than any loser that ever walked the earth.

so rude that I don't see what I look like

when other people look at me.
too immature, irresponsible, exageratedly outrageous to someday qualify to be one of these.
and woman can tell that I'm far removed from learning any lesson that rings
(anything) remotely resembling a wedding bell, its strange that all ,I had to do was not make a big deal
not being first, not being the best, not being noticed, not being the hero of your heart,
I expected instant attraction like I was prince casanova superman.
it turns out I have a undeserved massive romantisiced ego. and I'm a fan
illusions of granduer is my middle name. my selfesteem is so far away, its unrecognisable. I cover it up, saving place, standing noble
Listening to the airwaves of what people say
what works, I throw the procedures away, mediocre, I stay.
a shining example of incompetence. my only consistancy is half baked and as always running late.
it sounds sarcastic cuz its not funny how I grab the wrong end
its no wonder things are just pretend
I should really consider following directions from
mapquest.
its no wonder its just pretend
my luck might change if I don't pay attention
to what I can win
be who I am regardless, unbiased, subtle, benign, harmless
hardly defined by reward. content. priorities on my list are things I can barely afford.
be nice to myself like I had a friend
my luck might change maybe when the flowers grow cuz I take care of them.
Its no wonder its just pretend
waiting for wings like I deserve them
Its no wonder its just pretend
longing for what I can't see the value in
more focused on what happens if.
and if it comes at all, what then.
the moment I've been waiting for
dare I ask, will I cherish it.
my luck might change if I'm just a little greatful
to be learning lessons
brushing past folks who are happy to give them. unknowingly
maybe my luck might change if I'm greatful to muster
a little humility, a sign of faith, around others who are also trying to find the way.

I'm not the big role in my little world anymore.
a fish too big for its small bowl.
maybe I can be a
traveler in a story where I'm comfortable
being one of many.

easy smile, occasional grin
make a simple plan to determine my ends.
expectancy, get out of my head
no wonder its just pretend

chasing moments in the wind

hoping to experience

to forget the one I'm in.

no wonder its no longer pretend

no luck without within

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-20 19:47:28

not for better

a computer to love?
sex addictions a cage
style from controversy,as they use to say all the rage
most don't want to know anymore the character of whats a sage
time aligns rights like minimum wage
but thats a thing of the past
not be an original outcast
learning things that
doesn't represent whats past
not hiding myself
I see that
watching a thing, a thing thats past
whatever weather
when saying wrong things, I can't help you
but heres a letter, I don't know
when trying to measure and gauge but not for better

Steps

Steady progress
if I don't make
sudden steps
age doesn't go backwards
I can see youth in me
if I'm willing to
give a helping hand
slow down
because I can't be machoman
I understand
a gentleman. Ready, set, go represent
reflection will
get in the way of me
ever seeing myself
maybe no ones there and
haunted by
my steps
my ambition animosity
an acquired taste
don't see the point in
ferocity
Have a long way

what happens

what happens when I stop
illusion, strong hold delusions
no further to embrace
worry
fury
hurry?
no one's listening?
damage done and yet
still time
and I don't wait
Do I have faith?
I ask "God, my life be in you"
Chess or Checkers only I lose
slowly "I believe and respect
and do what you left written for me."

Trees

the reflection of every person in my own
the peace of every heart
a peice
of my home

Let it all go and be absorbed
into the trees

advice on art

don't lose hope, but of course for
many of us artistic people losing hope
is where it starts. don't try to
sum up your creative input and output
in a moment, sometimes you will
have to try to come to something new
which is good, you can't be a master
if you never take time to rethink
your steps.
Whether your writing a novel, a literature or an album.
you may not be satisfied by it and feel its
a failure. but life is
a work in progress
difficulties are as common as air

sunset

sunset sunrise
did I miss
the breese
did I miss or wait my turn
did I get angry
lost a chance
for empowered democracy
a problem, sometimes I've got many
sometimes none
silence comes in handy
its not like I can steal that

confessions

feel bad now
don't have to feel bad late
write a lyric
compensate for the thoughts of an alligator
servant, servant
a host and a waiter
to the flesh and lost
cater
on my own I never could
know what I was doing
pull me out through the ground
to feel the difference
naked
theres no room for luxury
or prestige in lyrics
confessions, confessions

Welcome to real life

welcome to real life
where only the fool is blind
easy it once was to know
when crossing the line
journeyed far away, far away
from home
forgot that I was on a journey
and forgot that I had a home

darkness can't hide

all on the same side
till the darkness can't hide
seperate pleasure from business
as if survival from pride
let the fools be fools clowning around
while lengthen reach to higher wits
of course have decency and discipline
misinformation torn down bit by bits

my sons

remember I felt alive
and there was plenty
to save
I was brave
without guns
want this
and better things for my sons

pretentious

its never been something out of sight for them that wouldn't eat them up inside
if the world around me doesn't allow me to forget lies
then certainly I would seem pretentious

people are trying to get me to kill myself by my own accord
I realize now that people doubting me isn't encouragement
and by no means is it an attempt to strengthen me

let others stand in the rot of their own hands as they think they can put someone else as the idol of what they stand
me I'm trying to change. since when is that anyone's business.
you'd think even my own cousin would see the good in that.
burying me in problems I don't have
lying behind my back
fire me from a job I don't have
Not letting me do the good thats in me to do as if its for me to fear what they lack

discard

this is what the day has brought
the days that are good I forgot
what is special about me
is nothing
but in life there is something to be remembered
something to be forgotten
something to be kept
something to be discarded

I'm not waiting for the snare
if I'm not waiting for people

god will increase my yield
and signs and images
will not replace what is
always there

So much can be easily
dispoiled
without one realising it
Its best to stay positive
and to stay positive
I have to be clean
and alert

Rain on my work

Do my job and others do theirs
Like the days of old
calm like a river when it rains on my work
looking to get by with thoughts
and rhymes but do they reflect what
I have learned
sometimes words, sounds, and lights
arn't enough
life needs to happen
waiting for love or
or the unloved
keep my word and my
silence cus sometimes
it can get tough
a breath of fresh air
can be like a word
that is fair
when I have nowhere to stand
because I've been living
in nowhere land

moment to moment

From moment to moment
from what is not real I'm not able to
lean
strength is made from enduring
and withstanding
violence is not what
I speak because peace is lasting
with time I'll get over this
like a time when fasting
wait till a time like pastures
forget all of those
getting aggressive passively
cus all they're trying to do
is keep me from being happy
the same goes for me
for posterity
once in a while
keep my mouth shut

love forever

Love forever, forever red
as well as blue
as well as whatever color
it should
make it pink?
make it green
never weak

breathing while eating

Breathing is not the same
thing as eating
so don't get trapped in a prison
of thinking
sometimes whats wrong is what
I'm feeling
don't focus on others
cus I've got enough with
what I'm dealing
I don't know how to fix my
feelings

tree branches

tree
branches fall
on me
If I would
I would
notice the color of the leaves
gold shiney
autumn leaves
turn red and
fall to the
ground as
I fall asleep

ambishions perish

I can't feel very good
the world around me needs me to calm down
but sometimes I can't reach
myself
to tell myself how sorry
I am
every little bit of pain that I
uncover, seems to bring trouble
how I would like to sit
down somewhere and let
my ambitions perish
without someone looking

spurts

same old controversies of
change
venomous snake
thought I could join the league of men who stepped on us to feel strength, the only thing
same old issue since high school
people don't change
forgot what I knew
they only get worse
paths are chosen, I still have my stage to make for growth spurts
people keep cheating
if thats all they ever did, and still lock up truth?

my own

Make moves of my own
don't have to subscribe to other
peoples nonsense
I'm able to breathe
I'm able to see
my back and neck is healthy
I'm able to blink
I'm able to move my eyes
where i want to
making eye contact and
smiling is not a challenge
I get to have fun again
and feel sorry for myself
reflections and progress actually
mean something

Follow

Should I follow, no never
already had, Its bad
learned I'm not all that
mad? phad? bad?
music videos a cliche and I want to represent myself thats why I never stand infront of a camera
I guess I'm just a little awestruck by all the glamour
and I don't even bother to get into glamour rock and hairmetal
I do like ballads and I'm not fooling anyone when meat loaf has more style, I use to be fat.
mcdonalds

Unforseen Solace

Unforseen solace in the things
I took time to sit and settle
and blow away in a
moments notice

no foot hold for the wicked

self esteem
pick it up
wash it off
Have problems?
nicotine and alcohol
isn't going to solve them
what will
who knows
what its like to be
staring at ghost
skating on hydro ( water sking )
an eye for confusion
and bullies
and effort for them, yeah, never

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-21 10:21:11

Darkening World

like there is no fire in a darkening world
people will have to deal on there own
in the police, in the civilian, in the political
someone quote unquote said I performed in a fire in a darkening world
humor entails the celebacy that derails but I tell you that my sense of bliss fails in farse of profit in a darkening world
hate you me, cuz I see you I see reason to not want to see that in this hate you are my darkening world.

tell me that I perform, movies that created for this storm but a budget I did try, you lie, and I try to fail cuz I'm alright burning too late.
Here we are, for this one time illusions trial, for the slime of desert in favor for someone's trade and the heat of a burning trial.
I'm here waiting in the darkening world

what my worlds mean to me. I can only wait and see as this is what it will mean less and less as violence becomes reality and evil is nothing less than a memory
when guns and smoke become hopeless.

Christ will protect me in this dark world.

Its just money

my condition
restful and clearsighted
like to have control
thank you very much
Better use of the internet
I'll take it from
waiting to put
peices together
for peace to see
that isn't what people want

something can look many ways
appetites are there but I rather
behave and appreciate
I should just learn to breathe
and forget about too much art
know one cares about that
its just money

ready

some other way
so simple
not making this easy
until its easy for me
mercy, passively
humility
somethings I can let go
when I'm ready
nobility with passivity
integrity
passivily
I wish I had more friends

notion

more important than
a vow in a moment is
holding the notion
of rapture
pondering it, questioning it,
contemplating it
giving time to live it
breathe it, have a regard for it

Sadness can be a treasure

kitty cats and
burglary
notice I'm in a hurry
next food, next coffee
don't even see the point
living in the world
with one place to go
respect a earnest honest living
to recieve, lost is the desire to be giving?
if on crack cocaine
to think one is winning
sad beyond measure besides light
sadness can be a treasure, the weather
theres not much else to relate
tragic nor suicidal
no reflection
find a way to
find redemption

work

life learned lessons
hard learned lessons
life hurts
so put myself to work

after awhile funny
or hysterical
doesn't do it
anymore

if I don't
have humility and patience
what have I

please care

when animals play fair
don't want to eat a steak
more than medium rare
don't get high to this
so please care to take care
calling it as it is
someone in thanks
hope I'll miss

Every mans journey

life is nice until
made angry
and then down hill
every mans journey
to stop the fall
and not take others
down with them

Volition

its alright
To be meek and wise
than to become a
prideful appetite driven man
who's ambiton is bigger
than his heart and
volition

Believe me?

didn't realize I'd have so
much power
change dreams and
wake up, a different hour?
to experiment changed
what I've been told I wanted
I find besides myself, others also
discomforted
breaking through what I knew
Isn't easy
I'll have people tell me
please, please believe me

well, I'm not pleasing you. If you want I'll tell you what to do.

can start by telling the truth

Despoil

forgive every person
who did something to me
rather than live with an agenda to
despoil them and glorify such an awful thing

decieved

am I decieved or am
I deranged
situations around me
or do I change
illusions are perfect
well almost,
being lied to
by the presence of what might as well be ghosts

pursuits

While I was busy reminescing
a wicked human being
I confess
in the change of pursuits, I pretend
even though not what I choose

crazy?

Can't fit all that crazy within the lines
Might have to color outside the lines
Loss of self knowledge
Loss of self worth
Not to levee the
bridge towards perdition
Overlooking the qualities
from which to stand on
My foundation should remain firm

lulluby?

I'd sing me a lulluby
again, the one where
I'm going to
live a long time
and life doesn't matter
cuz I'm happy
and I can live life
without caring too much
for a while
not me, I'm poor

mountains

I forget the reasons why
why I do things
someday everything
I didn't say
but saved
waiting for me to
explore
locked doors, keys, what once
seemed like lost islands

change, the wind is blowing
change the direction the
mountains are forming

no mistress

there is a heaven
if there is no mistress or affair
in marriage
I wish there was something
I can say
that would stir me from
drunkeness awake
my heart can't feel
this way all the time
drinks lathered with lime
as though endless bottles of wine

No friends

the feeling of
loneliness that one
can come to bare
its suppose to be
right there
but no instead
after having been pushed
aside from what was my life
I don't have any friends
and thats alright, I have christ

In denial?

I'd be in denial if I said nothing was wrong
I got things on me like
arrogance and hypocracy
desires lurking under my identity
theres no easy way
to carry my weight
there's no use waking up
and sleeping late
watching everything
on tv and youtube
isn't going to change anything, what I know
if medium is the message
watching hours and
not retain a passage
ambarrassed to ask this
but what do I do from here
cuz looking like a fool
with a mouth of madness is not what I adhere

for better

Its better to walk away someday
somehow someway
don't know what to say, lost for words
in the shoes
of supposed never ending dues
rhymes out of line
and still less than what should be paid for?
lies

Christian Thoughts

decide
on what is good and forget about filth
and what excites the night
for I might change my mind

live like the day
and be familiar with it

do not mind the disturbances
of others
for there is nothing to gain
from them if you are in a
safe place

live as one knows is right
and let live

do not be overlooking of inequity
and corruption unless you forget
what it is and what it looks like

Do not be intoxicated by pride
or ideas of indestructability

every moment is rich with life
for those who live their ways
in it and that lead to life

what is righteousness but the constant
walking towards what is upright and good

Don't mind others and they wont
mind me but I mind myself

Awareness is like wine
meant to be saved
for the right occasion

There are many places for
the humble when humility is
considered and stored

humbleness and humility doesn't
change but it will change
me

youth are not aware of
the gifts they have
if they are not taught

thrills and excitement arn't worth
entertaining
anger is poison to all who
touch it
and passion must be disciplined
all this for tolerance for fools
while they wear themselves out
while I learn strengths that they
might not

Do not be prideful or envious
for I have no glory but
that which is given
and it is not taken or given
by other men

Just like any lad in his path
there is times when he is
reminded of when he was
weak in his youth

the patient and willing to be
corrected will stand
within reach of peace and prosperity

those who keep a reflection of
themselves clean have a clean house

with understanding comes change
upon oneself

laziness and sloth will not profit
a man but that which he is avoiding

a simple man can do complicated
things but a complicated man
will have trouble doing the simplest
things

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-25 02:54:22 (edited 2017-04-25 03:02:15)

I think I'm material for a best band
No code of personal preference to follow to fuel my sense to stand
for something, no rebel or original

loyalist. I'm a inconsistant mediocre practioner
of my supposed creative nature. Never know, who taught me better?
be good because I'm not getting better
till I take my own advice. removing
gross incompetence little by little if that is how I must do it. till something consistant

Unless, I can honor humble beginnings from a time when what was
the best I could with all my power diffusing, faultering
following the folly that I have. By its only momentary flicker, my failure to sustain
is evidence enough that I have little to any.
I am only discovering, how little I know.
Arrogance, always, taking everything
a challenge, never there to show how humbled
never survives to tell the son of chipping two stones together to start a fire

I'm sure its been someone's pride setting a forest on fire.

what will I do
to satisfy my grandiose mask of being something more than what is already eternal

and learning to be impotent

and dysfunctional is not all there was

Didn't start powerless and drawn to finding secrets. Must've been a time.
musty like the smell of wet soil. with no rhyme

when there wasn't any mystery.

besides the expedition that awaited me every day. me, us and them, we can see that everything cost whether

paper or plastic, everything costs. and a cynics and romanticism got it wrong.
because everything cost not to manage. Its all a responsibility

A man with a lot doesn't have much power if he's lost sight of what he's got and see's only his ivory tower.
The premise for the existance of once served a purpose.
The foundation to establish a fountain.

It's all responsibility. As life became less recognizable. forgotten. that all there is, is responsibility.

want the shoes, and the right to point a lazer pointer to tell people about the weather.
Weekly committee conferences on what makes sense

based on knowing a little more about what to expect. The world. A Mr. founder or Inheritor of what might as well

be my own national sovereignty, dynasty, legacy. reign.

Like always life is waiting like wheat to tell the difference.

Less and less of a reason to be angry but somehow the world is always getting bigger,

everyone explores and everyone acts a fool, or so some like me think and so I do.

and I think holding on to something that was once new, is old school, or middle. Ages at which kids can do things I'll never be able to

Nicola Tesla in the eyes of wide eyed, super aware, excited to be alive.

Tenaciously just to consider myself as smart as a 5th grader because this next generation isn't playing games. Hopefully

The Hippie about to go extinct.

And Soul making a comeback because people have a lot to sing about. Being the crest of light shining over the horizon.

I don't have much soul right now but I listen to the beginning of the ludicrous surreal becoming less unreal

because I been hit with a case of disbelief.

all the geeks, and the futurists. The dudes who were a skip and a jump to avert, to get back to role playing silly,
but its a new age in a new era, the 2000's is over. Seems to have lasted a little longer and so the new millennium begins.

Rants of the Banter

instead of looking for the snapshot
the whole plot, the punch line mid drop

how about applying some hard work behind the lines
that are worth the beat,

easy to knock over a
a house of cards, but who writes about the effort mentioning

something some are clueless about.

got things to say for the momentum of hook and chorus line
but with the things of little mind still struggling. I've got nothing.

blowing the wind. sure I can sell it, make a lucky break. counterfiets of the same
claim to fame.

whats fame worth if I don't know what effect I intend to make.

so peace

maybe the register is worth more than the pay.

interesting no ones interested in stills, frame by frame.
how something so valuable can end up in bitter pills, yet loses its meaning in rhetoric when its
the topic of the day.
first to laugh, first to put down, first to make the rhetorical "what are you talking about?"

invested to never care. Never tried but to say "tried too hard". cuz thats easy.

Magic trick. pull the linen from the table. yet didn't move a thing.

some people are as clever as unlocking a door without using a key.

metaphorically

by no means an attempt in breaking or entering

one wrong remark causes a house to come down in a backdraft of enabled scoff from a laughing stock

I told you so doesn't mean much when my only measure of worth is how much I can troll.

Yes. Yes. I've made my critics proud with a query seem ironicly magnanimous, and yet ambigously dismal

No. no. I don't need to use multisyllables

Yet regardless of what one ponders there comes the supposed head of the consensus to tell me,

I'm out of line, get back in my place. I erred in my step when I thought the value of my thoughts

supercede the effect of my mistakes.

Cross examination, I don't even know. Forgot about licences and college degrees.

I read a book so observations are mediocre at best obviously. Lame come backs, and insults don't really compare

to those who study.

I hope you know I bumped elbows with a great self proclaimed jerk when I was at the university.

Attention defecit learning how to please.

Circumstances might change and being validated may not be what I need.

Effort towards the wrong conclusions is effort to find out atleast

I like psuedo-intellectuals because they ask if the wheel can be reinvented. what a feat.

The person who invented the wheel was a psuedo-intellectuaSl. because I don't think the concept was invented before square feet

better than whats passed off as modern day sellable absurdities increasing the value of lack of creativity means Andy Warhol was a genious effortlessly

If only words were worth their weight in money and metaphors could equate to a math calculation

Then I'd have no worries about the greatness of what I can't see

When I interject the value of my writings not so hypotheticly

Entertaining myself with what I can gauge as excitement. Impatience is volatile when high velocity.

Turns out not everything is measured in weight as a small change can rewrite the following phrase

from beneficial to hostility.

Writing down my vital lesson. don't break the silence that should be mine to find the answer which I seek.

Valued treasure trivialized cuz I want to stand in praise when spoken. Everyone deserves a surprise.

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-25 18:47:46 (edited 2017-04-25 18:48:29)

Proposal of Equalibrium

all the errors and marginal progress
Its worth it, if we don't fall back on doubt
following mistake from one person's presumtion, a person makes another
from a son to once a father, from a person to how forgetful
who needs my validation, to let me say something about how I left the past
never turn back? resist. never learned, I believe
once mistakes are made, change, a good name is written

I know,

good things are hard to come by
mostly disappointed by obvious expectation
sorry to rain on a parade by not believing an apology is enough to let know how
I can't make up for friction and what can't be made apparent.
I repair, I make that my price with time.
know its just a symptom of affliction, people forget what its like
to be human, the opposite of keeping up with politicians

careen, careen, don't dismiss others as a favorable disposition

population, popularity has gone out of style. unless its worth the while

to agree with someones insecurities, or experience, lest you shout out like in denial

provoked to realize no one's answering in the wild
heard talk like attitude, knew it must of come from
people with a different language of how they see their existance
makes little sense to compare how sharp and fierce

hardened attempts to bully and put someone apprehended, and know the world is never discouraged

to add to the fire
following what they adhere,
a challenge to seperate the strong from the one's who they think shouldn't speak.
and so the fire still continues to this day being fed by the only name they still answer to.

contest, competition, challenge cuz even though it looks all true

being smart bordering criminal isn't legal.
some fall in the fire
but answering the obvious, so memorable with the echoes of what it is to say with every double standard

its the good, needs not proven choice that always is regarded as the one to use as excuse to generally agree is or is not important,

and even though regarded as respect

the high road is for fools who don't know whats the difference between something to feel good about,

some are there to serve and others are there to compliment

and decoration. Hidden in plain sight. Its not hidden, its just no one admits they care, and as always words will fall on deaf ears.

at the present, trivial and consistant theme so blatant that people for a moment didn't see it, the whole expression. reemerges into relevance, being so mysterious

forgotten because it was so important to know theres may always was always better choice, if only, and theres always a darker choice.

hard to believe that notice of such sensitive privilege brings the sound of justice served by who never made it theirs to serve in the name of.

the greatest offense wasn't appreciable, everyone's head spinning, to find the right action that'll make the seperation between

us and them, me and

all that can't stop ignoring their own effect when the only thing worth knowing is make considerate remark. Don't think just calmly spell it out.

never gave the right to people not to be called on and singled out. So close to making the decision thats been edging in the midst of destructive blindness and

bringing a stand still, of could it be, another one becoming more real than the game. End. and no longer any reason to play always preparing. the day has come when

something new appears, what people have been preparing. and its not like it relates to something we can all benefit from. Even though somethings are right

no one understands the value of will over power, with the less I make reasons to be important, the perks of being more that one life seem offensive to the senses

wanted to find out what its like to be important. Now no longer unnoticed, undisturbed, uninterrupted. All vanity stripped, contrast in comparison makes

My demand for answers to maddening questions more than ridiculous, makes them arragant and blinds to ask questions?

I didn't know what I was asking. Didn't know it would mean to me that answers will I find, that give my life a proportion to make irony so thick,

it too has become more effort than spelling out, the joke that gives insight to why echoes are heard of a story thats become the typical example of a moral

to reckon with. Didn't I'd be joining in the long list of a success, that made for more than insulting to the injury of lost potential that made the hero

squander his destiny to be the legend of the worse kind of person worth recognition. Broke the record for lack of intelligence. Even the easy end slipping into a never ending slapstick

chain of events slipped on a banana peel and fell down the stairs into the garbage

an event so compelling it fractalizes reminescent of

of my first impression. No matter how interesting. That can be seen, that made of so many failures who didn't learn as little as learning that he did not learn a thing.

a disgrace re emerges echoing what everyone dreads, provoked to repeat the past, a mistake made impossible to trace back to what was original before the twist and turns

and was spontaneous behavior, Now so caught up with being pushed to continue the ritual of story of no consequence? Its learned its going to. being. meaningless. forgot ten and forgetting. its common knowledge to give in

to whatever is the least path of resistance.

must of been someone who's decision that rang through every ear. and made the right decision. So incredible to know story rags because from riches I learned to play the perfect example of the most foolish actions taken in a series that called out to be spoken because what had no reason to notice has become meaningful enough to mention.

a joke about a guy who follows the joke and doesn't know where its going. to this even unaware that it makes the attempt to insult him. but from a height, fallen so far.

its humbling to see that what was a mockery of a life deserving of a luxury became someone who can't afford to laugh, afraid of his sarcasm, twists, to compliment his pride which doesn't let an opportunity pass to flex his arrogant thriving sense of irony. since their in none to hide

We laugh at someone. like its news to them that there goes the failure who's work isn't finished in giving in to another reason to let what others who only know to do what someone else had in common the same story of hearing someone give instructions

on the margin of what passes for behaved, and still get away stirring the emotion we know to provoke to know that we stand by our decision to let compassion over rule never let passing down of a blame looking for a fool to bloom, for the sake of romance

step out of the way, deer in the headlights, hear the impact?

No

and respect whats right. Never a second thought, how its funny how it hit the right person. an act of compassion.

If called on and didn't know, didn't do anything wrong by letting know the wolves from where someones calamity can be heard,

when actually worthy in wait. From what direction the chance to take advantage and know nothing wrong with what is done?

theres a reason that is just, for why it leads a boat of people. no control to slow down, no power to play the part of everyone's convenience, or facilitate the

supply and demand of people who lost what rights they have. shake hands with the business of pushing slightly someone towards and they might learn to paddle towards land. all agreed thats the way it is.

not the first to start him in his journey, not the last to see the wise and know from experience and dismiss the echo, rerun, of a chance wondering if where its going, where its from will be worth remembering.

down the stairs, yet almost under a bus and pretend all is fair?

Dare you make me care, about dragging me into your

Hopeful once hurtful once thought unworthy feelings worth recovering. And its come to this. Important search to find importance has brought to my hand. Given reasons that were missing, compassion keep one's step encouraging them to true hope.

Something you never know is waiting for someone who, got someone stirred up, seeing their reflection in light of someone full of life w

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-30 16:59:35 (edited 2017-04-30 17:12:29)

who, got someone stirred up, seeing their reflection in light of someone full of life who couldn't bare to give up, stop, believe in what goes without saying is agreed for the sake of being in the right position to someone who

raises questions, and like everyone who ever needed that one chance, that one moment, one thing to go right. We all have our eyes on them to make it. Because as selfless or as selfish as one is we all understand the idea of a second chance. a blessing. If your willing.

we could go without. Learned to be treated unfair that cosiderate unfulfilled lost sheep wanting. Make me realize how much effort it weighed to disrespect myself

by pretending it means something, anything. Like i want to be, sad and caring of changing someone's life of self pity.

couldn't see if thats where I be, it must be right. Even if its everyone no longer feels unconditional to the vulnerable, unavailable. because that whats been said

by people time immemorial, that selfishness protects, from the impossible, certainly wouldn't want it weighing on them day and night.

that the person, hasn't reached the point of unfair, and it more than I want to know just how offended I can be that I was burden with inconvenience of knowing and being part

of someone's life which was a last blow to my foreseeable trajectory to include caring. What I gave up, to turn away, the feelings I don't want to ever accept I needed.

Angry because helping someone usually means, the assurity that everything will be alright is not something to hope for? knowing someone who could not afford to find it.

I provided unconditionally to the people around me who might be the beginning of the greatest mistakes I regret. How dare I make for such outrage, feel that its right to leave

someone with such burden of a question or thought, or care, incumbering pleasure, to how aimless is their efforts because many have been given bad directions to the wrong path,

they just keep getting misplaced, further and further.

I don't want to see the look in peoples eyes of how they been treated. In a situation I never want to be associated. Homeless, physically broken, or struck so hard all they know has passed.

Thank you for the vital reminder that I'm selfish because I don't want to be burdened with what I see less than this world falling to pieces less than. thanks for letting me know the only innocence I've been protecting

is my contempt for compassion and humility, insolent to find its not in me. And hate being made aware that some stories are usually worse than what its been made to be memorable.

Now I know that some stories are far worse. and I didn't know my sarcastic cynicism pales by comparison, of what people are made to go through without an end.

"why do i have to know that" I just wanted to have all the fun in a time when it comes effortlessly. No
I feel better than ever and feel cleared of so much that I thought I could not go without. I still have difficulty

but I do feel that through adversity, It is something of a benefit to my character and soul. Pretentious as that may sound
I may not sound human because I have restored my humanity just few measures of a key note , and a strum

Rants of the Banter

instead of looking for the snapshot
the whole plot, the punch line mid drop

how about applying some hard work behind the lines
that are worth the beat,

easy to knock over a
a house of cards, but who writes about the effort mentioning

wisdom some are clueless about.

got things to say for the momentum of hook and chorus line
but with the things of little mind still struggling. I've got nothing.

blowing the wind. sure I can sell it, make a lucky break. counterfeits of the same
claim to fame.

whats fame worth if I don't know what effect I intend to make.

so peace

maybe the register is worth more than the pay.

interesting no ones interested in stills, frame by frame.
how something so valuable can end up in bitter pills, yet loses its meaning in rhetoric when its
the topic of the day.
first to laugh, first to put down, first to make the rhetorical "what are you talking about?"

invested to never care. Never tried but to say "tried too hard". because thats easy.

Magic trick. pull the linen from the table. yet didn't move a thing.

some people are as clever as unlocking a door without using a key.

metaphorically

by no means an attempt in breaking or entering

one wrong remark causes a house to come down in a backdraft of enabled scoff from a laughing stock

I told you so doesn't mean much when my only measure of worth is how much I can troll.

Yes. Yes. I've made my critics proud with a query seem ironicly magnanimous, and yet ambigously dismal

No. no. I don't need to use multisyllables

Yet regardless of what one ponders there comes the supposed head of the consensus to tell me,

I'm out of line, get back in my place. I erred in my step when I thought the value of my thoughts

supersede the effect of my mistakes.

Cross examination, I don't even know. Forgot about licenses and college degrees.

I read a book so observations are mediocre at best obviously. Lame come backs, and insults don't really compare

to those who study.

I hope you know I bumped elbows with a great self proclaimed jerk when I was at the university.

Attention defecit learning how to please.

Circumstances might change and being validated may not be what I need.

Effort towards the wrong conclusions is effort to find out atleast

I like pseudo intellectuals because they ask if the wheel can be reinvented. what a feat.

The person who invented the wheel was a pseudo intellectuals. because I don't think the concept was invented before square feet

better than what is passed off as modern day sellable absurdities increasing the value of lack of creativity means Andy Warhol was a genius effortlessly

If only words were worth their weight in money and metaphors could equate to a math calculation

Then I'd have no worries about the greatness of what I can't see

When I interject the value of my writings not so hypotheticly

Entertaining myself with what I can gauge as excitement. Impatience is volatile when high velocity.

Turns out not everything is measured in weight as a small change can rewrite the following phrase

from beneficial to hostility.

Writing down my vital lesson. don't break the silence that should be mine to find the answer which I seek.

Valued treasure trivialized if I want to stand in praise when spoken. Everyone deserves a surprise.

Response to SHARP - Unforseen Solace 2017-04-30 17:45:34 (edited 2017-04-30 17:59:37)

^Sorry I posted the last one twice

Contradiction

unprocessed refuge salvage material to refine
takes so long to make twists and go right, matter what I do? Matter's more ifs stay gone and memory, not to. and less relevant to mention forgotten, buried.
Always ripe and ready present when
bit off enough and not more than what can be chewed, cacophany of joke added more to realize? or more to be alright. Less than standing to attention
as if it were speaking to who, address the audience, speech. stubborn, hardheaded, tooth and nail, and the rise to the occasion for thick skin, wouldn't want to see a dead whale
a proposal challenge to meet. Someone say" Your're stupid for intrigue" James Bond would lose his cool.
down to simplicity, swallowed up in potential, In a complicated world no one's taking me under their wing. Simplicity?
residual, remnant, unscripted
settle it, air, settle
settle for less, settle for weight, something to move then rest.

without thinking of a single one
like I need a reason. explanation, I suppose no one wants to hear, it sounds like treason
excuses smear the ink jot found
on pride, I've been playing too long this game of things

A man. alright. celebrate my good traits, charms, and a clever move, hold the niavety

I'm a man. certainly will have the world putting it on pedestal, care when creeping due to risks.

everything's a risk lest I keep it down to basics. and attitude functioning, not a factor to end all judgements.

remove pride to find the reason to feel disappeared and I'm really an alpha if it was something to gain.

win. reputation. measure. of a man's acquired taste and palate.

I don't know how to be something human self aware, so my aim is straight, not contradiction.

Controversy

don't love you, just
want to take from..
whats been taken from..., thats mean
can't look at the cat
think the cat is stupid
can't think about dreams because
where standing they don't mean any thing
can't give anything when no one's going to give back
I see what it is
bad attitude
fade to black
women want it easy
so they can laugh, but of course, they deserve the best to be adored and to last.
and many of us men never grew up to wear
clothes on our backs
barely understand where hopes
are
sometimes think something stupid like a suit case full of drugs
come on, andellay, hurry up. need it, stat
this no surgery
thinking, need it for happiness or a forgery
Sometimes like thinking like a Kurt Cobain hat
easy to frown, when convinced
the reason that I smile, clown
sorry, didn't finish my story with
rhyme on the last line. no one gives a thought about when 40
Club, festival, rave, party or teenager even at 26, much change?
still want to come on everything when want to have sex?
controversy a game when played
way over head
this a song, no, stupid. thats what was said
masonic? think
the lord of the rings
but more like the hobbit
like you, but unlike some, a bum, a gun, a thug, no, thank you I'm done
don't need to rob it
write it out like a conversation
between batman and alfred
joker, on my spare
time like to focus on poker