00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones

865 Views | 8 Replies

Or at least, according to his lawyers in a custody battle. I do hope the mods don't mind an Infowars topic, because this is just too deliciously ironic not to post - the guy saying everything is a false flag and an act is now legally admitting it's all a lie, which makes him the leader of an unwitting conspiracy to delegitimize every other channel of press!

... Okay, I won't take it that far, but this DOES leave his supporters with only two out here, and neither are good. Either Alex Jones himself believes he's a farce (and youball have been played for fools for many years), or Alex Jones is lying in court to get custody of his kids, which is pretty cowardly and makes him untrustworthy. I mean, if at the first sniff of danger he's willing to drop all of his morals and beliefs to save his own hide, how could he have a shred of credibility?

Any mental backflips anyone wants to share in order to defend this guy? If not, I'm linking back here if anyone ever mentions Infowars as a source again.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones 2017-04-18 13:40:35

don't be stupid this is obviously a case of method acting gone to far and has to continue the lie to keep up with appearances like Terry Bollea and Hulk Hogan are completely different people with different penis sizes. though he is good to listen to for a laugh.

Response to Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones 2017-04-18 14:12:55

"Jones reaped what he sew."

Not to get all biblical here, but I do find this rather apropos (if not sad) for Alex Jones to put himself in a compromising position because of his empty bluster and fearmongering rhetoric for so long. Then again, when you have been so far down that proverbial rabbit hole for so long, you can't really dig yourself back up while being unaware of the consequences.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones 2017-04-18 19:15:36

I actually agree with our more right leaning friends on this one (that's right guys, mark it down, I can agree with you sometimes ;p). Jones' supporters aren't really people interested in facts or conventional methods of research, data gathering, and etc. They believe the guy because ultimately they choose to. I imagine there's a few different motives for that desire, but in the end that's what it is, they choose to believe in him and his shit.

It's the same mistake people have made about the general scheme of democratic elections lately, the assumption that a similar and rock solid set of ideals and beliefs that keep people like Jones and other fringe elements from getting anywhere near the levers of power...you underestimate these people and their flock at your peril. Still, these kinds of stories are useful because hopefully as these clowns get exposed more people go "oh wow, fuck these shysters"

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

At 4/18/17 04:15 PM, RightTime wrote:
Some people are going to object to the Daily Mail as not a very trustworthy source, so I'll just leave a few more links for them.

Appreciated. There are plenty of articles from CNN, CBS, Huffpo, etc., but I didn't think it would be very impactful if I used those - Dailymail seemed to be the rightmost source I could find on short notice.

They're a mix of both more liberal and more Conservative sources. To be fair though, I don't think Alex Jones supporters are going to care what the MSM says about Alex Jones. They will just all assume it is a lie out of hand and that the courts are just punishing Jones for trying to get the truth out to the masses.

Also true. In some ways, this is something of a resource the next time someone pulls up an Infowars source. It happens, from time to time.

Also, here's the Alex Jones response. It's a Facebook video at the bottom of the article.

But of course - that's what I said was going on in the first post:

Alex Jones is lying in court to get custody of his kids, which is pretty cowardly and makes him untrustworthy. I mean, if at the first sniff of danger he's willing to drop all of his morals and beliefs to save his own hide, how could he have a shred of credibility?

Y'all are correct in that it won't sway his die hard supporters, but hey, it's one more reason to pull up if someone uses his material as evidence of anything.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones 2017-04-18 22:26:37

It could be a lie by his lawyer to get his way in court. If it's true, how much of it is an act and how much of it is sincere I wonder? Is it just the screaming and buffoonery he is acting or the things he says?

Some of the things Alex Jones says are too crazy for me to think he is being honest about, like fish people, and the pseudoscience stuff he sells such as water filters and "brain force" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4&feature=youtu.be though maybe he genuinely believes in those things. I think it's pretty inexcusable that he thinks the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax (for Obama to grab the guns?)

I saw a post elsewhere on the internet about their neighbour's claiming Alex Jones used to work for the satire site Weekly Word News (I think they're like The Onion) no proof though.

Response to Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones 2017-04-19 09:30:23

At 4/19/17 09:23 AM, RightTime wrote:
At 4/18/17 09:11 PM, Gario wrote:

Also, here's the Alex Jones response. It's a Facebook video at the bottom of the article.
But of course - that's what I said was going on in the first post:
It's a real shame he took down the video so quickly. I didn't even get a chance to watch it.

the 'elite' is trying to silence him so they can spread their brain controlling propaganda

Response to Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones 2017-04-21 03:55:25

I thought Alex Jones was satire.

BBS Signature

He started following me on instagram for some reason.
I really love it though lol

Infowars is an act, says Alex Jones

Figger Naggot