00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animation/Japanimation

418 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Animation/Japanimation 2017-04-12 21:33:15

Hello everyone my name is Abby and I am in a heavy metal band from California, I wrote a script for an animated music video and would like to know if anyone would be interested in making it, our band has a lot of followers,likes and fans around the world so this music video will get a lot of views. If interested please send me a direct email a bassplayertryouts@gmail.com

Animation/Japanimation

Response to Animation/Japanimation 2017-04-13 02:35:54

Hi Abbyxmethod,

You haven't really provided any real information to work with here could you share more info and samples?

BBS Signature

Response to Animation/Japanimation 2017-04-13 07:41:15

At 4/12/17 09:33 PM, Abbyxmethod wrote: Hello everyone my name is Abby and I am in a heavy metal band from California, I wrote a script for an animated music video and would like to know if anyone would be interested in making it, our band has a lot of followers,likes and fans around the world so this music video will get a lot of views. If interested please send me a direct email a bassplayertryouts@gmail.com

Please elaborate because some people maybe interested! What band is this?! What soundtrack are we going to use ?! Are we allowed to upload it on youtube for our own profit? Do you have idea's on what musical video is that suppose to be? There is no need to be secretive if you want this musical video become a benifical for both sides!

Response to Animation/Japanimation 2017-04-13 13:14:39

I can't see the image because my job blocks it, but do you have a track we can hear. Also, how long is it?

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature