00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!!

433 Views | 10 Replies

HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-11 08:37:10

So i cant help but feel that i could get a lot more done, if i managed my time better!
But even though i try, i still Procrastinate like a BITCH!!

What do u guys do to combat this?
Does anyone have any strategy's they take to motivate them to get through an animation process!

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-11 09:02:02

At 4/11/17 08:37 AM, RyzoJ89 wrote: So i cant help but feel that i could get a lot more done, if i managed my time better!
But even though i try, i still Procrastinate like a BITCH!!

What do u guys do to combat this?
Does anyone have any strategy's they take to motivate them to get through an animation process!

watch sanic videos in order to shame yourself into not being autistic and making your animation.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-11 09:11:11

I watch car crash videos, they help with studying proper anatomy.

BBS Signature

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-11 09:46:57

No, you don't.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-11 21:38:34

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-12 09:30:51

At 4/11/17 09:52 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: here is my advice:

DO IT

Get out with your shitty memes pls

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-12 09:32:10

i make lists

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-12 10:34:24

I'm the last person to ask about being motivated. I went from a highly motivated person who had goals and dreams to turning into the type of person that can barely find motivation or desire to take a shower.

BBS Signature

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-12 19:53:29

Okay here is what ya gotta do.
Stick matches between your fingers, light them all, and wait for them to reach down to your knuckles.
Post results.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to HELP! I Need MOTIVATION!! 2017-04-13 01:01:34

The main thing is that you have to ask yourself: what gave you the motivation or inspiration to finish something in the first place? Was it a show you liked to watch? Or maybe an artist you admire?
Whatever the case, look back on that. Try to rekindle that spark of motivation/inspiration. But regardless, please realize that it's not always going to work forever, and that you're going to have to eventually learn how to force it yourself. And that's something that no one but yourself can do.

Just a little penny for thought, since I've been going through something similar for a really long time with my art.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Motivation comes and goes but iron discipline can be developed to stay.

Set a realistic goal and commit yourself to it a bit each day. Don't over complicate it. Just break things down into manageable goals and just do it. When (yes when) you have knock backs just use it as an opportunity to learn something new that will help you in the long run.