00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is anyone here have an obession

385 Views | 12 Replies

Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 21:19:16

My obsession is with women but I get bitch slapped over the horizon when I say the wrong thing.

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 21:26:45

At 4/10/17 09:19 PM, davthjr wrote: My obsession is with women but I get bitch slapped over the horizon when I say the wrong thing.

ya or do the wrong thing, i think that sums it up pretty good for me too

BBS Signature

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 21:51:39

Creating
I constantly wanna animate and play music
I'm always throwing myself into a million projects
Luckily, i can handle them all

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 22:25:21

Sometimes I like to role in the mud and pretend I'm a carrot

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 23:16:12

I have a problem with anything I develop an interest in, Mainly video games and sometimes TV shows.. I play or watch one and like it and then I get fascinated with everything involving it. Movies, books, whatever. At one point, it was the Resident Evil series. Then it was fallout (That one actually wasn't that bad) Then for about 6 months it was game of thrones. Right now i'm stuck on the Metal slug series and I've limited my purchases of stuff to about 20$ so I don't go overboard again.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 23:23:46

i do have is an obsession but the most importan think in life is becouse it that matters.

BBS Signature

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 23:30:17

some tv programs or movies. for a time, i would watch The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly at least once a year. if i see The Unforgiven on, i will always watch the last 30min or so.

being right, which i've gotten better about. now, i dgaf about everyone's opinions, i try to be fine with knowing that i'm correct and keeping it to myself.

eating animals, no meal feels complete without the consumption of flesh.

having my pets behave a certain way. i am man, you are pet, obey.

nekkid ladies

being in charge of a fire when i'm able. i hate watching someone smother it or feed it incorrectly.

following the rules of the road and being mostly safe.

and honestly, pretending to not care and be a Type B personality when my inner self is very much a raging Type A asshole. my real friends know this to be true.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-10 23:35:29

Carl Jung, especially his work on The Shadow.

BBS Signature

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-11 00:45:31

At 4/10/17 10:25 PM, TotallyNotACatFish wrote: Sometimes I like to role in the mud and pretend I'm a carrot

Sometimes I pretend I'm a Turkey. I just randomly gobble at people.

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-11 02:10:44

At 4/10/17 11:30 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: and honestly, pretending to not care and be a Type B personality when my inner self is very much a raging Type A asshole. my real friends know this to be true.

And now your internet friends do too ;D

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-11 02:46:29

Girls = rocket science.

BBS Signature

Response to Is anyone here have an obession 2017-04-11 07:43:25

At 4/11/17 02:10 AM, CiviLies wrote:
At 4/10/17 11:30 PM, billybobthwarten wrote: and honestly, pretending to not care and be a Type B personality when my inner self is very much a raging Type A asshole. my real friends know this to be true.
And now your internet friends do too ;D

figured it mattered less to reveal that here, most that interact with me here probably take me for an ass anyway.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

My obsessions are the internet though it's no longer a thing I spend countless amounts of hours of my free time like I had as a teenager,Netflix,spotify and music in general,animal videos and video games