00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for programmer (PAID)

461 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for programmer (PAID) 2017-04-03 14:43:42

Hey guys!

I have been sitting on the assets for a game for a few years now. Reviving it has already fallen through once, and I tried to learn the basics of programming to tackle it myself. But at this point I would just love to have it completed, and am willing to pay to have that happen!

GAMEPLAY
It was originally developed for a game jam years ago. The simple premise is that you have accidentally committed murder, and must now dispose of the body! I understand if that is a little too dark for some people. The gameplay is simple. You talk to NPCs, collect and swap items, and try to find solutions to how to dispose of the body. Some of them are successful, and some will get you caught! I believe there were 26 possible endings? Somewhere close to there at least. So it really only needs, walking, dialogue trees, and a rudimentary inventory. It is a simple game, and most people wouldn't want to playthrough it THAT many times. So I would only be selling it for $1 or $2.

PRODUCTION
All of the art is 100% done, and the game has been fully written. We can always tweak things, but unfortunately I don't have the time to overhaul the game. So if you would prefer to plan a project from the ground up, then this might not be for you. The game can be made in whatever program you are most comfortable with. I did the art and animation in Flash, so ideally it would be an engine that allows that to be easily integrated. But I would want the game to be some sort of executable so it can be hosted on Itch and potentially Steam. I would be looking to complete this game within April if possible. The quicker the better really!

PAY
Pay is negotiable, but I should warn that my funds are limited. I also plan to pay to have the game on Greenlight, and I can cover that cost. The less you are willing to take upfront, the higher percent of rev share you would receive instead! But these are details we can iron out afterwards.

ARTWORK
Here are some basic arts samples of backgrounds and NPCs. I can show off more of the game if you'd like, but I would prefer to hold off on that until we move further in the "interview" process.

Let me know if you have any questions! You can reply here or PM me directly. I would want to see some recent samples of your work before decided. Thanks everyone, cheers!

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for programmer (PAID) 2017-04-17 16:12:11

I can put this in my desktop engine and get it done for you. Let me know if you're still lookin.

Adult Game Dev // Beer Enthusiast