00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Devs Supporter Status Giveaway

351 Views | 2 Replies

Welcome to the Game Devs Supporter Status Giveaway thread.

This thread is going to be dedicated to the newgrounds game developers who make quality content. Its about supporting the young and aspiring indie developers of tomorrow. Some of the great indies of today started on this site and I would love to see more newgrounds creators make it in the real world and become full or at least part time game developers, to keep those awesome indie games coming.

When I was college student I barely had enough money to eat (and drink ;D ), so I know a lot of aspiring devs simply don't have the cash to spare to get supporter status. And that's where this thread is going to come in. I am going to try and do a regular give away, probably monthly if I can, to whatever game I feel is top quality and has at least one regular newgrounds member on the team(that member will probably get the status giveaway). People who sign up and post a game, with zero forum posts etc wont win T_T, they can still be new users through as long as they are active.

Please don't PM me asking for a giveaway, i'll block you and you will never win :D. Winners will be judged purely based on portal submissions. Colabs with multiple NG users are more likely to win. Don't friend me if you dont know me, and don't fav me to try and gain favour. Winners will be judged purely based on portal submissions.

So get out there game developers and get stuck in!

New to newgrounds? Check out the game development forum if you have questions or ideas to kick about. Or have a look at the NG resources .

The first winner of the Game Devs Supporter Status Giveaway is MonoFlauta.
Everyone give the man a silent clap. I said clap damn you!

MonoFlauta has been an active member of NG for the last 8 years! and has made many great games! his latest NG submission, Asterash is likely to be a monthly winner and is great fun if you like a good bullet hell challenge.

He is a super active dev and I feel he deserves a good shout out! Checkout his website
He is currently working on a game called Witchcraft, which has been Greenlit! So go check that out.

Witchcraft trailer

So yeah, thanks for making great games MonoFlauta, and I wish you and all the guys over at Silky Smooth Studio all the best with your game.

Please don't PM me asking for a giveaway, i'll block you and you will never win :D. Winners will be judged purely based on portal submissions. Colabs with multiple NG users are more likely to win. Don't friend me if you dont know me, and don't fav me to try and gain favour. Winners will be judged purely based on portal submissions.

Response to Game Devs Supporter Status Giveaway 2017-04-01 10:59:35

I get bored of every game project I work on so just remind me to buy a Supporter upgrade with my next paycheck.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature