00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Denoohay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any ideas for April fools Day?

313 Views | 5 Replies

Any ideas for April fools Day? 2017-04-01 05:04:39

Some prank ideas would be appreciated...

While you're reading this, I'm stealing your cookies...

Response to Any ideas for April fools Day? 2017-04-01 05:40:00

Replace all the sugar in a restaurant with cocaine?

BBS Signature

Response to Any ideas for April fools Day? 2017-04-01 12:21:22

Build a giant hamster wheel, genetically-engineer a giant mutant hamster, and have clean renewable energy.

Use a picture of a giant female mutant hamster to entice him to keep running.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Any ideas for April fools Day? 2017-04-01 12:31:47

At 4/1/17 05:14 AM, NingNangNong wrote: Something I did on halloween as a teenager that may be viable on apr1l f00ls. Ring random peoples doorbells who have potplants or chairs out the front of their house, then put them infront of the door so they cant open it.

Don't most american houses have exterior doors opening inwards?

Response to Any ideas for April fools Day? 2017-04-01 12:41:23

At 4/1/17 12:35 PM, NingNangNong wrote:
At 4/1/17 12:31 PM, Makakaov wrote:
At 4/1/17 05:14 AM, NingNangNong wrote: Something I did on halloween as a teenager that may be viable on apr1l f00ls. Ring random peoples doorbells who have potplants or chairs out the front of their house, then put them infront of the door so they cant open it.
Don't most american houses have exterior doors opening inwards?
I'm australian and it worked at the time. I can't remember peoples doors off the top of my head but all the houses I've lived in have opened outwards.

Oh well. That's interesting. As far as I know, the interior door opening in american housing was a thing that began in colonization era, when those lands were more wild and each house was a little fortress. Inwards opening prevented possibility that attackers would, for example, board the door up. Knowing this, you'd think something similiar should've developed in Australia, but apparently no.

Response to Any ideas for April fools Day? 2017-04-01 13:15:05

At 4/1/17 12:44 PM, NingNangNong wrote: Sorry I was referring to screen doors, which makes more sense. They are common here. It's late, I'm tired, and my memory is bad. I actually think the wooden doors I've lived with have opened inwards, but not the screendoors. And I have clear memories of the pr4nk working.

Well you'd better be honest with me here pal, I'm conducting an important investigation here.