00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

7th Anal Games Consolation

559 Views | 5 Replies

7th Anal Games Consolation 2017-03-20 13:17:09

Due to the cancellation of an unknown reason of the 7th Anal games, I have put forward an attempt to continue forum games reputation and activity within these forums and to keep them from being thrown into the dirt completely, The users that entered that currently do not have supporter status have been awarded a free month of supporter status in hopes to raise the morale of these events, This is a larger award overall but more fair in execution, For those that already had supporter, Sorry, I cannot do offer you anything.

The following users have received fair consolation in hopes they do not feel discouraged to operate within these forums without fear of false operations within an organized event, Hopefully they akin to the new title and wish to continue under there own terms next month.

Kidray76
D3KU
SamPercyWellsDay
Ganon-Dorf
Mrccbirdguy
Chat-man
Oddlem
One-Eyed-Jack

Thank you all for your participation, Games are meant to be fun and exciting events but in certain times of personal grief some of them do not always come into fruition, For this, I believe is the only way to encourage further healthy participation of events hosted on the NGBBS, Hopefully the event kicks off again, only time will tell.

Remember, NG has remained independent since 95', It has always had turbulent times getting through the expenses, NG hosts many budding artists of all kinds for free display of their works, Being a supporter shows that you are doing at least something, however small, to push NG further down the year at a lesser expense to those few where this place has become their lives.

Thank you, And as always, Have a nice day!

Response to 7th Anal Games Consolation 2017-03-20 13:32:23

Cool thread

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Anal Games Consolation 2017-03-20 13:58:35

Thanks QAQ

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Anal Games Consolation 2017-03-20 19:58:24

How many more threads are you going to make about/ripping off the Hunger Games?

BBS Signature

At 3/20/17 02:46 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: What the fuck am i reading?

He wanted people to continue to be encouraged to interact with the community or something.
Either way, he gave out supporter to the participants and I'm grateful.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to 7th Anal Games Consolation 2017-03-21 12:23:16

Thank you, that is very nice of you to do that. :)

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature