00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

(NSFW 18+)Looking for Voice Actress

2,718 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey there,

I am pockYin, a 3D smut animator and currently I am looking for voice actress for one of my bigger projects.
good quality on the audio, please no breathing into microphone and low volume

What is it?

- The animation features Marie Rose from Dead or Alive and involves various sex poses
- The main content is vanilla/femdom, so I need her to be playful and dominant
- Lenght of the scene is around 01:30 minute long
- I simply require all kind of moans, giggles/laughs, sucking sounds and a few dialouges in English
- Full clip with direction and subtitles will be provided after you send me a short sample on your voice

How long will it take? / When do I need to send in my audition?

- The main animations are done, the only thing missing is your voice, so I can do the lypsyncing
- I need the files as fast as possible until next week at the latest

Where should I send my audition?

- Whether PM me or simply send an E-Mail
- Please send a short sample of your voice first and take the the first 5 seconds as a Reference

CHARACTERS

Name: Marie Rose (Dead or Alive)
Sex: Female
Description: Marie Rose is a lolita girl fighter in the game series Dead or Alive. She is very playful and strong, but sometimes complains about how everybody is looking down on her, only because she is little.
# of Lines: About 8 lines, plus moans, giggles/laughs, sucking sounds

--

Anyway, once you have sent me in your short sample and fulfill the requirements, I will provide you the full clip with proper direction and subtitles on the scene for you to record. Further information can be discussed afterwards.
Moreover the payment for this project will be about $45 (negotiable with your prices) and if you got any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you very much in advance and I am already looking forward to our cooperation.

Best regards,

pockYin