00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spacedoodles just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Posting Issue 2017-03-13 10:17:01

Hello, I've been around Newgrounds for years, just casually playing games and checking videos and such, just now I decided to post my work, which I did, and upon posting, I noticed that it didn't go in the public art hub, even though I did check that box "this is not a sketch", am I doing something wrong? do I have to do something before posting? is there a catch? I don't know, help!

Thanks you guys,
Marcel

Response to Posting Issue 2017-03-13 10:40:41

It's because you're not scouted.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Posting Issue 2017-03-13 10:43:08

At 3/13/17 10:17 AM, Malaxor wrote: Hello, I've been around Newgrounds for years, just casually playing games and checking videos and such, just now I decided to post my work, which I did, and upon posting, I noticed that it didn't go in the public art hub, even though I did check that box "this is not a sketch", am I doing something wrong? do I have to do something before posting? is there a catch? I don't know, help!

Thanks you guys,
Marcel

You need to be scouted in order for your art to be showcased in the portal. In order to be eligible for scouting, you need to have at least 4 pieces of art uploaded (and marked as "this is not a sketch"). Any artist who can possibly scout you is able to see your work. You should also read this.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Posting Issue 2017-03-13 11:39:58

I understand now, thank you guys for your time, have a great day <3

With appreciation,
Marcel