00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Airmo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Download music from my own profile

380 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Visited this account many years later and I want to download the tracks on here for keepsake. Can't seem to find the button.

Response to Download music from my own profile 2017-03-09 09:41:41

You need to be scouted to enable downloading.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Download music from my own profile 2017-03-19 02:06:03

At 3/9/17 09:41 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: You need to be scouted to enable downloading.

for my own tracks. that makes no sense.

Response to Download music from my own profile 2017-03-19 09:56:25

At 3/19/17 02:06 AM, KanonBaum wrote:
At 3/9/17 09:41 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: You need to be scouted to enable downloading.

As long as you're not scouted, no one can download your tracks. Not even you. It's normally assumed you still have access to the original files that you uploaded in the first place, so there'd be really no need to download your own tracks. If you don't, well, tough luck I guess. Sorry.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Download music from my own profile 2017-03-20 04:58:54

At 3/19/17 02:06 AM, KanonBaum wrote:

There is a way but it's certainly not straightforward. I've sent it to you in a private message as I don't want to publicly post a way to get around a system NG put in for a reason.

---

That said, @liljim / @TomFulp wouldn't it be good to have a button in the project management system where you can easily download files you've put in? In "publication details", where you can replace the file, I think it'd be good to have a download link near the existing file.

Response to Download music from my own profile 2017-03-20 06:31:57

At 3/20/17 04:58 AM, Mich wrote: That said, @liljim / @TomFulp wouldn't it be good to have a button in the project management system where you can easily download files you've put in? In "publication details", where you can replace the file, I think it'd be good to have a download link near the existing file.

Yes I agree, and there is a longstanding ticket for this already. It will not be implemented until we make planned revisions to the project system.

Response to Download music from my own profile 2017-03-20 06:34:18

At 3/20/17 06:31 AM, liljim wrote: Yes I agree, and there is a longstanding ticket for this already. It will not be implemented until we make planned revisions to the project system.

Good to know it's on the radar though; cheers.