00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Audio Portfolio and Greeting

1,170 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My Audio Portfolio and Greeting 2017-03-04 22:37:32

Hello Everyone of Newgrounds!

I am a brand new member and supporter here though My history of being a fan and Observer of it goes back to my teenage days at the turn of the Millenium. I can't really explain why it took so long for me to be on here but I am looking forward to it.

I am a self taught Musician who began the singer songwriter route and locking myself in my room with a newly bought acoustic and going away at it then began vocals and experimenting with other Instruments over time. Writing many Originals and doing many covers.

At some point it all skyrocketed and a soundcloud/facebook/youtube pages were created but long story short I was left unsatisfied and in need of something else. So I took a break and a few years later made a return.

Since then I have been in a mode where I am relearning all my Theory to an extreme, finding out how to work within that and completely break it, while trying to define myself. I don't want to be defined though. I want to be free and music is my freedom. You will see in my work that I take from all genres and fall into nothing in particular. All I want to do is create feelings and emotions and try something new every time:)

No longer will I be the face of my music, here My music will be the face.

Other than sharing stuff with a tight knit community. I am here primarily to get feedback both positive and negative and build on it as well as provide a completely free, Sharable source of music and inspiration for other artists to use. All of my music will be under Creative commons and allowed to be Modified as long as you CONSIDER sharing revenue(No biggie but it's nice) and absolutely give me credit where it is due and of course link me to your work so I can enjoy it too! Let us fuse and share our art!

I work with many Instruments:

Vocals, both dry and many effects
Guitar, acoustic electric and elctroacoustic
an electroacoustic bass
61 Midi keyboard piano and many man many synths availiable
Ipad with many music programs and loopers
African Djembe Drum
Diatonic Harmonicas
North american Flutes(recently learned how to make them out of PVC, I have made many all sizes and keys)

So needless to say I have alot of resources and plan to use them all in different ways. I will post my new page and a few of my Audio tracks below. I have many more that I wanted to post though NG kept me at a limit for today so you will bet a basic idea of some stuff.

My page:

http://screechprintershop.newgrounds.com/follow

first 4 uploads( some new, some old)

I hope you enjoy and look forward to Getting to know all of you and especially working with you! If you have some art, flash movies or even voice acting you need done, please feel free top make a request my way. I may have somethingfor you already and if not I am looking forward to trying to get the vibes you need:)

Cheers!

-Screech (P.S my name is an Anagram...shhhh)

Here is a pic of a cute girl

My Audio Portfolio and Greeting

To Translate Emotion into Sound and Produce Feeling, so do I exist.

BBS Signature

Response to My Audio Portfolio and Greeting 2017-03-05 22:00:48

this place is strangely full of canucks recently.

At 3/5/17 10:00 PM, SnowTeddy wrote: this place is strangely full of canucks recently.

That is Strange indeed! Ha maybe Canada is only now discovering NG en masse? what about you? Fellow Canuck?

To Translate Emotion into Sound and Produce Feeling, so do I exist.

BBS Signature

Response to My Audio Portfolio and Greeting 2017-03-07 21:48:20

At 3/5/17 11:18 PM, ScreechPrinterShop wrote:
At 3/5/17 10:00 PM, SnowTeddy wrote: this place is strangely full of canucks recently.
That is Strange indeed! Ha maybe Canada is only now discovering NG en masse? what about you? Fellow Canuck?

there were some oldschool canadian composers on here. MaestroRage, bad-man-incorporated, BFP, milkman-dan, BrokenDeck (B13), Evil-Dog and few more. but they were kinda small circle. recently all the good composers who are new to NG, a lot happen to be Canuck. just find it weird cos NG is not really that popular in Canada.